Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017

I really hate to post this, but it is what it is; this will be, absolutely, objectively, the final delay for Future Fragments, and you'll see why when you read it.

Inside of the post is a list of the things we have yet to get done, in pretty robust detail; I encourage you all to read it so you know what's left, as well as the new, final, unchangeable date we'll be submitting it to Steam.

If we don't submit to Steam by December 31st, 2021 or EARLIER (as we will be trying to get it out much earlier than that), the game will BE RELEASED FOR FREE.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask here or on the Discord where we're a lot more active, at
uhh let me check.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If we don't submit to Steam by December 31st, 2021 or EARLIER (as we will be trying to get it out much earlier than that), the game will BE RELEASED FOR FREE.
First of all, don't do that. You guys deserve the income. And secondly, is there a reason that bit of info is missing from the rentry.co link? Did I miss it?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
First of all, don't do that. You guys deserve the income. And secondly, is there a reason that bit of info is missing from the rentry.co link? Did I miss it?
We kept it separate from rentry mainly because we wanted to make sure people read that portion of it, since I know a lot of people won't read the actual document itself.

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
Hello HWriter, I hope you are doing well today.

I was curious and I have a question for you.

What area has your favorite BGM so far? I think the electric area's a banger.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hello HWriter, I hope you are doing well today.

I was curious and I have a question for you.

What area has your favorite BGM so far? I think the electric area's a banger.
Probably my favorite level BGM comes from the last level in the game, The End; I'm really proud of/happy with what we did with that level aesthetically, and the story, gameplay, and audio for the level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monochrome and Xill

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#6 July 25th progress report.png

Additionally, I just posted 2 of the 40 ending songs (across 21+ endings) as a preview over on the Discord, at

Reactions: Doomhunter22

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Does this game have a cuntbust? I just really like playing Ryona games where girls beat their cunt in a fight
and writhes in pain. Well, or at least themed traps (but not related to fucking)
No, there's no animations or events in the game where any of the MCs experience physical pain or get hit like that. I wouldn't even call our game Ryona to be honest.

Reactions: jowishg

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
This is still my most anticipated game on F95. Would buy it if I could delist it on Steam somehow.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
This is still my most anticipated game on F95. Would buy it if I could delist it on Steam somehow.
We'll have it on a lot of different platforms, not just Steam :)

You can also back us for $20 in any increments ($5 for 4 months, $10 for 2, etc.) to have us just send you a download link for it if you'd like.

I'd still recommend Steam though because we'll be doing free updates, bug fixes, mew content that'll auto patch on Steam.

I have never been this invested in a H-game's story. Looking forward to the full release (y)
High praise, I hope the final story doesn't disappoint!

In a bit of bad news btw, our composer, Wishful Simping, has gotten a semi serious case of COVID and is currently in the hospital; if anyone wants to send him well wishes, there's a thread in the Discord about it.

We'll be paying for his rent and other things until he gets out of the hospital and recovers, so if he's in there a while he won't be going back home homeless or anything.

The game also won't be delayed any because of this; almost all the music is done, so he can take as long as he needs to recover from any potential long covid side effects. (And even if it wasn't mostly done, a person's health is far more important than any game.)

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes