HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#8 August 8th progress report.png

If you'd like to send some well wishes to Wishful Simping, we've got a thread for him over on the Discord, at

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
I hope your composer is going to recover swiftly and quickly from this. And you're great sticking with the team all costs.

I'm really waiting for the release but I was curious about one thing. How many CG/art will be in the final game beside the 21 ending cgs ? Whatever the answer, i will be buyi'g it on steam but it will satisfy my curisosity.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I hope your composer is going to recover swiftly and quickly from this. And you're great sticking with the team all costs.

I'm really waiting for the release but I was curious about one thing. How many CG/art will be in the final game beside the 21 ending cgs ? Whatever the answer, i will be buyi'g it on steam but it will satisfy my curisosity.
Thanks a lot for the well wishes for Wishful :D I'll pass it on to him!

So in terms of CGs, there's;

Game Over CGs
- 1 for every enemy in the game in the first four levels (16 in total)
- 5 CGs in The End, the last level, but they're differently setup compared to other levels
- 1 for the first four bosses (4 in total)

"True" Endings CGs
- 21 endings in total get these

Bad Endings CGs
-
3 endings in total get these

Secret Event/Ending CGs
- As of now, 4 or so of these get CGs

Additionally, the Game Over CGs and Bad Endings CGs have multiple variations, like different facial expressions or poses or cumshots or etc. while the True Ending CGs and Secret Event CGs will not have variations.

---------------------------

However, there's two caveats with the above numbers.

First, while all the Game Over CGs and Bad Ending CGs are sexual, the majority of the True Ending and Secret Event CGs are not.

Second, while I'm calling these all "CGs", the art style between categories differs significantly;

The Game Over CGs and the Bad Endings CGs will look like this;

mainframe boss.png

However, the "True" Ending CGs will look something along the lines of this;

Picture (7).jpg

In that pixelated-ish art style, etc.

Finally, the Secret Event CGs will have a unique art style only present in them due to them being non-canonical, easter egg/joke events/endings, like this;

1628613245938.png

If you're wondering how Talia ends up as a frog, you'll have to play the game to find that secret non-canon event :p

It's just one of around 27 secret events, although a lot of the secret events in particular are lowest priority to implement compared to the core game of course, so some of them may be out in free patches down the line, bundled with bug fixes, extra map DLC (also for free), and other similar things like that.

KapitanushkaPVS

May 19, 2020
No, there's no animations or events in the game where any of the MCs experience physical pain or get hit like that. I wouldn't even call our game Ryona to be honest.
so sad, then I won't pay for it. Ah, when someone already does something like "Girl vs Girl". It's so sad that only guys make games, you don't understand the desires of a young pervert girl at all =(((((

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
so sad, then I won't pay for it. Ah, when someone already does something like "Girl vs Girl". It's so sad that only guys make games, you don't understand the desires of a young pervert girl at all =(((((
There are well over 40 adult games in the West that I know of where the artist, or writer, or programmer, or someone else on the core team is a woman.

There's a lot of adult games being made by women, I'm not sure why you'd think it's only guys.

Reactions: Xill

KapitanushkaPVS

May 19, 2020
There are well over 40 adult games in the West that I know of where the artist, or writer, or programmer, or someone else on the core team is a woman.

There's a lot of adult games being made by women, I'm not sure why you'd think it's only guys.
oh, I apologize in that case. I need to look there. Not so long ago I began to be interested in this, so apparently I'm not right. I just got the impression that these games are made only by guys and only for guys. I'm glad I was wrong and I can continue my search! =)

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
oh, I apologize in that case. I need to look there. Not so long ago I began to be interested in this, so apparently I'm not right. I just got the impression that these games are made only by guys and only for guys. I'm glad I was wrong and I can continue my search! =)
Yeah, hundreds of erogames are made by female devs. It should not take too long to find some with the right keywords.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
This is probably the best 2D adult game I've ever seen. The sprite art, animations, CGs, story writing, music and gameplay is all top notch.

People who are behind this game have very good taste.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
When the game is released, will there be something else new, like a additional sex scenes? Or is everything already done?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
When the game is released, will there be something else new, like a additional sex scenes? Or is everything already done?
In regards to that, there's;
  • 5-6 sex animations not shown in any demos
  • 2-4 CGs that haven't been shown in any demo
  • 10 sex animations that have been shown in previous demos, but didn't have finished audio or cutscene dialogue (they were just the loops and nothing else)
  • 8 CGs that have had the original version shown in demos, but didn't have their 2-3 variants each shown in the demos (and also had no finalized audio/dialogue)
That said, the bulk of the new content that's never been in any demos will be;
  • 150+ more cutscenes
  • 120+ more databanks
  • 21 "true" endings
  • 20+ secret events/endings
  • 3 bad endings
  • the true final boss fight
  • the stealth section
And of course finalized maps, glossary system, lots of general improvements, sound effects, music, etc.

Of that stuff I just named, probably 80-90% is done so far.

This is probably the best 2D adult game I've ever seen. The sprite art, animations, CGs, story writing, music and gameplay is all top notch.

People who are behind this game have very good taste.
Thanks so much :D always love comments like this, they mean a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Androinz and Xill
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes