Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Well in that case I'm even more excited for the release, can't wait to get it on Steam and dive into this masterpiece. Looking forward to even more hilarious dialogues.

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
not gonna lie watching someone clearly bet their entire "everything" on something and seeing it through is anime as fuck. Hoping it ends well for ya, im rooting for it.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

There's a new demo exclusive to Steam (but it'll be on many other places on Monday)!

Here's some of the changes it's got compared to the last Public Demo;
  • All 50 powerups are in with the new effects.
  • The powerup "RNG system" is in: there's 10 powerup boxes around the level, on each new game, the powerups assigned to those boxes will be semi random.
  • Powerups are now easier to select/move through, as the layout for them was changed entirely on the menu / they're organized by type now.
  • Color auras added to powerups to designate if they're offense, defense, utility, or negative.
  • A small set of voicelines were added or changed to allow for new conversations in the demo.
  • Vie now asks, upon getting to a Security Bot for the second time, if you want to re-hear the security bot tutorial.
  • Talia no longer gets returned to the Hub Map after the end of any NSFW cutscenes.
  • The opening tutorial has been removed, and replaced with two images you can access at any time by pressing F1 to learn about game mechanics.
  • The opening cinematic now advances per the player's choice, instead of automatically. It also has revised text, is fully voice acted, and has new music loops.
  • The opening cinematic also starts at the start of a game now, not before it, and you can press the Spacebar to skip it at any time.
  • Enemy damage amounts have been adjusted.
  • The new "stun system" is in place; now, when you take damage, you get between 1 to 5 "stun ticks"; hit 5 and you're stunned, regardless of damage.
  • The controller system has been massively overhauled from the ground up both functionally and visually; all gamepads should work without issue now.
  • 13 new databanks were added.
  • All existing databanks were re-organized to fit the new databank windows, with re-cut audio.
  • The credits screen was fixed to credit all the new voice actors / actresses involved in this demo.
  • Music was lowered substantially during cutscenes/databanks so voicework can be heard better.
  • At least 50+ bugs were fixed.
  • The X button is now the default "action / yes" button for all things in the game, and Z is the default "decline / back" button.
  • Most of the maps were reworked / redesigned to fix things or make things flow smoother.
  • Particles now appear around Talia while she charges her shot.
  • The new Ice Charge Shot is now fully implemented.
  • Databanks are now collected in the Collections Menu, and can be re-read / listened to at any time.
  • Zoom should now work properly for all electric level sex scenes/cutscenes.
  • The "Memorial Room" for the Electric Level was added.
not gonna lie watching someone clearly bet their entire "everything" on something and seeing it through is anime as fuck. Hoping it ends well for ya, im rooting for it.
We're doing our best, but that pretty much describes our passion right now for getting this out the door at the highest quality we can!

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I don't know how i stumbled upon this game, i don't usually check most non-finished games but this one had an interesting name so i decided to give it a go. At first it looked like another lame 2D side scroller game, but after watching the trailer and trying the demo.... man i was so wrong.
I usually tend more to go towards 3D than 2D, but this game really got my attention so heres what i think about it:

- The game play is really enjoyable and smooth (something you don't see often in other hentai side scrolling games)
- The character design looks cool
- The story looks interesting
- It looks like it'll have a lot of hentai scenes to enjoy
- Its fully voiced! (hell yeah)
- Decisions for dialogues that'll change your play trough... as far as i understood
- Achievements

And as a bonus the developer is active in the community and answers people's questions and most likely keeps in mind their feedback in the past years of development.

Which leads to the 2 questions i have:
1. Will there be outfits?
2. Will you be able to play with the other 2 characters?

Probably those questions have been asked and answered already but i haven't checked all the pages and the answers are probably "no" for both since outfits could take a lot of time in a 2D game and this game has A LOT to show already, and judging by the trailer the characters look like NPCs in the story, but i had to ask! :D

Wish listed on steam and can't wait for the release, will definitely buy it!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Which leads to the 2 questions i have:
1. Will there be outfits?
2. Will you be able to play with the other 2 characters?
Thanks a lot for the kind words, btw!

To answer your questions;

1. Unfortunately not, because as you correctly guessed, with everything being hand-drawn and no "skeletal rigs" being used, we can't just "drape" an outfit over a "body" like you can in some other games.

However, there IS a portion of the game where Talia will be completely nude besides her gloves, with a bit of "stealth gameplay"; additionally, there just might be something else we haven't revealed yet...

2. Also hate to shoot you down on this one too, but yeah, this game's just Talia. We do have plans to make a sequel though where you play with Faye!

IS it already uploaded somewhere? Steam banned adult games in my country.
We're still working on it a bit, but as soon as we're done we'll let everyone know on here and on our Twitter at and our Discord at !

Any tips on defeating the boss? Got rekt even though I went the easy mode. I play the demo on steam.
What powerups do you have on your run? In a normal game, you'd have at 20 powerups by that point potentially, and up to 30 possible, so in the full game he'll be quite a bit easier.

However, even without powerups;
- Your Fire Dash makes you totally invincible for the duration; use it to get out of tight situations. You can use it twice in a row too at full mana, so if a lot of bullets are covering the screen, you can use it to quickly get to a corner, where few bullet patterns reach.

- Your shots should reach him once you're standing on a platform; you can play it safe by just observing bullet patterns for each phase (there's 3-4 bullet patterns per phase), and then waiting until a "safe" one appears where you won't be hit easily while standing on the platforms. Then, you can just shoot him tons until the "unsafe" ones start back up.

- Single shots are generally the best way to go for this boss, just spamming them, but remember if you press the button too fast that your shots will actually come out slower; there's a sweet spot of how fast you can press it to get the most shots out.

- In this version in particular (but not in the full game), you can still get stunned during the boss fight; you can use this to your advantage if a particularly complex series of bullets is coming out, both to run out the pattern until a new one starts, and to catch your breath and recoup your focus.

- Finally, if you're having trouble shooting him while on the platform or staying in one place, both the Ice and Fire charged shots will do a small chunk of damage; you'll want to throw the ice shot from as far away as possible though, and the fire shot only close up/point blank for the most damage.

Hope that all helps!

Reactions: ilmncsm

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
great game but i don't know how to get the gallery to unlock with a save. i pasted a full save in \AppData\Roaming\Future_Fragments and \AppData\Roaming\Future_Fragments_ElectricDemo

that included global, slot 1, and settings

any advice? thanks

johnsitora22

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks a lot for the kind words, btw!

To answer your questions;

1. Unfortunately not, because as you correctly guessed, with everything being hand-drawn and no "skeletal rigs" being used, we can't just "drape" an outfit over a "body" like you can in some other games.

However, there IS a portion of the game where Talia will be completely nude besides her gloves, with a bit of "stealth gameplay"; additionally, there just might be something else we haven't revealed yet...

2. Also hate to shoot you down on this one too, but yeah, this game's just Talia. We do have plans to make a sequel though where you play with Faye!

We're still working on it a bit, but as soon as we're done we'll let everyone know on here and on our Twitter at and our Discord at !

What powerups do you have on your run? In a normal game, you'd have at 20 powerups by that point potentially, and up to 30 possible, so in the full game he'll be quite a bit easier.

However, even without powerups;
- Your Fire Dash makes you totally invincible for the duration; use it to get out of tight situations. You can use it twice in a row too at full mana, so if a lot of bullets are covering the screen, you can use it to quickly get to a corner, where few bullet patterns reach.

- Your shots should reach him once you're standing on a platform; you can play it safe by just observing bullet patterns for each phase (there's 3-4 bullet patterns per phase), and then waiting until a "safe" one appears where you won't be hit easily while standing on the platforms. Then, you can just shoot him tons until the "unsafe" ones start back up.

- Single shots are generally the best way to go for this boss, just spamming them, but remember if you press the button too fast that your shots will actually come out slower; there's a sweet spot of how fast you can press it to get the most shots out.

- In this version in particular (but not in the full game), you can still get stunned during the boss fight; you can use this to your advantage if a particularly complex series of bullets is coming out, both to run out the pattern until a new one starts, and to catch your breath and recoup your focus.

- Finally, if you're having trouble shooting him while on the platform or staying in one place, both the Ice and Fire charged shots will do a small chunk of damage; you'll want to throw the ice shot from as far away as possible though, and the fire shot only close up/point blank for the most damage.

Hope that all helps!
I only have around 5 or 7 powerups because some of the puzzle is too hard for my lazy brain. I've tried again with the tips but still failed when the boss run out half of it's hp.

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Couldn't get the gallery to work until i rebeat the game (version .27ex)

Either way the sex animations are incredible. Just wish there was a way to zoom in on them in the gallery. Looking forward to this game on release!

Last edited:
Reactions: anon241

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I played the demo, the picture got better, it seems to me that some enemies were moved and diminished. Actually, I already know this level almost by heart :)

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes