HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Vie have a sex scenes? or in end only with robot and with tentacle plants ? i forget
In the full game, she'll have;
- Earth boss scene #1 (during the fight)
- Earth boss sprite sex scene (losing to the boss)
- Earth boss CG

- The End solo sprite sex animation
- The End CG scene #1

- The End gangbang sprite sex animation
- The End CG scene #2 (possibly, not sure if Triangulate is doing this one or not actually still)

- The End WREN sprite sex animation
- The End WREN CG scene

So in total, 4 CGs, and 5 sprite sex animations.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
I'm excited for this. I would definitely rather be patient and have convenient fapping features like zooming in on the gallery and during scenes. Thanks

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
HentaiWriter
are these scenes have in the demo?
All of those scenes are in different demos, but none of them have the finalized voicework or script, I don't know the exact demo numbers off the top of my head though.

I'm excited for this. I would definitely rather be patient and have convenient fapping features like zooming in on the gallery and during scenes. Thanks
Thanks a lot man, we're gonna do our best to get you the best game we can as fast as we can!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
HentaiWriter
I have old versions 0.08 0.17 0.12 0.21 I think they don't have that scenes.
Yeah those are like, ancient versions, you'd be looking for more like v0.46-v0.49 i believe

Screenshot_498.png

Those five demos on Patreon, collectively, should have every sex animation and CG in the game, sans the Stealth Area animations and the gangbang animations in The End.

The script and voicework won't be finalized for any of them in these demos except for the Electric Level, though.

LordOfTheEyebrows

Oct 22, 2021
I’ve been following development for a long time and am really happy to see it’s almost done. Waiting for you to take my money lol…

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I’ve been following development for a long time and am really happy to see it’s almost done. Waiting for you to take my money lol…
Same here on the getting out there, same here.

#38 April 2nd progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #38 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

Reactions: anon241

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Will I be able to purchase a non-steam version off Itch? I'd rather not have this game in my profile lol

Linus12

Oct 19, 2018
Please don't toy with me again, I really hope this is the final stretch! I've been excited for this project for so long!

I'll be honest, in the beginning I was gonna pirate the thing when it came out, but seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff made me want to pay for it. Hopefully one this becomes the biggest success of the decade, you guys will continue to make more bangers!

Also, I saw the poll you put up there. I remember personality values being explained before, but it's been a while. I'm interested in how they will operate!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Please don't toy with me again, I really hope this is the final stretch! I've been excited for this project for so long!
It's definitely the final stretch, regardless of completion date (in terms of content left), but we're gonna do a full evaluation of what we have left vs. what time we have left this weekend, so people will know by Monday how things are. We generally do those evaluations every 6 or so months, but now we've been doing them monthly.

I'll be honest, in the beginning I was gonna pirate the thing when it came out, but seeing the behind-the-scenes stuff made me want to pay for it. Hopefully one this becomes the biggest success of the decade, you guys will continue to make more bangers!
Same here; we'll need it to be a success to be able to afford to put out more bangers :p but at the same time, we don't blame anyone who pirates it!

Also, I saw the poll you put up there. I remember personality values being explained before, but it's been a while. I'm interested in how they will operate!
I'll have an infographic for it sometime before launch, but the very brief tl;dr is;
------------------
- violence / pacifism = mostly changed when your actions in or out of cutscenes indirectly or directly cause harm (or divert harm) to/from/on someone
- hatred / kindness = mostly changed when your words or beliefs are externally pushed on others
-
optimism / pessimism = mostly changed when your beliefs about a situation are internal
-
justice = mostly changed when you're honest / "doing the right thing", from Talia's POV (not inherently linked to any of the other values; in some scenarios, for example, "pessimism" or "violence" might be the "right thing" from Talia's POV)
- sexuality = mostly changed when you reject (by choice or breaking out of an animation) or accept (initiating or letting an animation play through) sexual situations or sex in general.
------------------
Most choices only shift points around 2-5 points per choice or action, but some can have dramatically higher amounts if it was an especially impressive or very strong "act".

Reactions: Linus12

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's definitely the final stretch, regardless of completion date (in terms of content left), but we're gonna do a full evaluation of what we have left vs. what time we have left this weekend, so people will know by Monday how things are. We generally do those evaluations every 6 or so months, but now we've been doing them monthly.

Same here; we'll need it to be a success to be able to afford to put out more bangers :p but at the same time, we don't blame anyone who pirates it!

I'll have an infographic for it sometime before launch, but the very brief tl;dr is;
------------------
- violence / pacifism = mostly changed when your actions in or out of cutscenes indirectly or directly cause harm (or divert harm) to/from/on someone
- hatred / kindness = mostly changed when your words or beliefs are externally pushed on others
-
optimism / pessimism = mostly changed when your beliefs about a situation are internal
-
justice = mostly changed when you're honest / "doing the right thing", from Talia's POV (not inherently linked to any of the other values; in some scenarios, for example, "pessimism" or "violence" might be the "right thing" from Talia's POV)
- sexuality = mostly changed when you reject (by choice or breaking out of an animation) or accept (initiating or letting an animation play through) sexual situations or sex in general.
------------------
Most choices only shift points around 2-5 points per choice or action, but some can have dramatically higher amounts if it was an especially impressive or very strong "act".
I feel like I'll reach the sexuality cap real quick lmao

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes