HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I will say, there are some cutscenes and events that will ONLY show up if you've managed to go as hard as possible into specific values (as in, all of them have multiple cases of this across the levels), or the other way around too where you've driven a value into the negatives as hard as possible.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
yeah i'm gonna buy this on itchi.io when it comes out
Thanks so much! :D

reaching the sexuality int limit will simulate the MC being on her period
Considering the game takes place over a single day, I don't think there's anything you're going to be able to do to suddenly cause her period if she wasn't already on it :p

#39 April 9th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #39 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

Reactions: anon241 and ilmncsm

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
Guys can someone please help me open the gallery in version 0.27EX maybe with save file or another thing?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

Sadly, we've got to delay Future Fragments to sometime in Summer 2022; we talked over the weekend and it's just not going to be possible to release it by Spring 2022 if we want it to not have a lot of bugs, as well as have all of its content complete.

Mainly, the push is due to a combo of burnout and sickness; you can read more about it in the link above, and I encourage you to do so (it's only about a page of text) so you've got a better grasp on the situation at hand.

We'll continue posting updates here and on Twitter and such, and once we've got things completely finished and we're only doing bugtesting left, we'll give a more concrete release date. Again, sorry about all this.

We just don't want to release something incomplete to you all; you deserve better than that.
-----------
Finally, while it may not mean much at this point, even with all the delays and issues, the actual quality and density of content made for this game by the team is something I'm really proud of. When it comes out, I'm still confident it will have been worth the wait.

Any chance of Dual Sense support?
The Playstation 5 controller should be compatible with the v0.27EX Steam demo, and the full game as well.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Sadly, we've got to delay Future Fragments to sometime in Summer 2022; we talked over the weekend and it's just not going to be possible to release it by Spring 2022 if we want it to not have a lot of bugs, as well as have all of its content complete.

Mainly, the push is due to a combo of burnout, sickness, and Steam Sale dates; you can read more about it in the link above, and I encourage you to do so (it's only about a page of text) so you've got a better grasp on the situation at hand.

We'll continue posting updates here and on Twitter and such, and once we've got things completely finished and we're only doing bugtesting left, we'll give a more concrete release date. Again, sorry about all this.

We just don't want to release something incomplete to you all; you deserve better than that.
-----------
Finally, while it may not mean much at this point, even with all the delays and issues, the actual quality and density of content made for this game by the team is something I'm really proud of. When it comes out, I'm still confident it will have been worth the wait.

The Playstation 5 controller should be compatible with the v0.27EX Steam demo, and the full game as well.
man do whatever you need to, just don't give us Cyberpunk 2.0 and you'll have my respect and quite possibly, money, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Hope you have budget left until then

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Sounds good, I'd rather pay for something air-tight and fun. I'm already happy with the quality of life improvements you've made to the demo in its lifetime and look forward to the finished game when it's ready.

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
I know it must be painful on your end too to have to delay the game.

Good luck with the project. You're making one of the coolest games out there.

Reactions: eyaysls

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Absolutely didn't see that coming.
Well, you've got an eyepatch and then another missing eye, so... :p

I know it must be painful on your end too to have to delay the game.

Good luck with the project. You're making one of the coolest games out there.
We're really gonna try our best to get it out, means a lot that you're sticking with us. And yeah, it's really, really painful, it's honestly just frustrating as hell that we're not done yet and we've only got ourselves to blame.

Sounds good, I'd rather pay for something air-tight and fun. I'm already happy with the quality of life improvements you've made to the demo in its lifetime and look forward to the finished game when it's ready.
The full game, IMO, will be a huge leap from the demo, so I'm glad you're liking even the demo in its current state :)

man do whatever you need to, just don't give us Cyberpunk 2.0 and you'll have my respect and quite possibly, money, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Hope you have budget left until then
For sure, we're definitely not gonna pull a Cyberpunk.

• Haha
Reactions: ThirdAnomaly
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes