Leon4287

Feb 1, 2022
The character that tells you that hint is in P5M2; if you want to know where the Fragment's at, I can tell you that too :)
Is it in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's where it is I can't figure out how to get through there. I think I'm supposed to freeze the yellow balls of electricity but the corner of that first room is what I can't figure out.

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#36 March 18th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #36 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
wow , I remembered playing this game demo when i was in my last year of highschool 4 years ago , glad this game haven't be abandoned by the dev. Looking forward to the official release on steam

anonymousbruh

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone know when the game is releasing? I thought it was end of march before, just wondering what new date I should look forward to :)
Love all the work you and the team have put in over the years, Hentaiwriter!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Anyone know when the game is releasing? I thought it was end of march before, just wondering what new date I should look forward to :)
Love all the work you and the team have put in over the years, Hentaiwriter!
We're aiming for sometime in Spring 2022, so before June, ideally.

And thanks a lot :) sorry it's taken this long.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#37 March 26th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #37 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

hentailivexpo.png

Watch the livestream at the link below:

Join the Hentai Live Expo Discord channel and get alerted about the event by clicking below:

Remember, it starts at 8PM PST/11PM EST, TODAY (March 29)!

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, it will have been released for 8 years by 2030.

The discounts for it should be pretty good by then, so if you want to wait until then to pick it up, go for it! :)
honestly you're being pretty damn good about transparency, hate it when people pick on the (arguably) nicest of devs.
At least you didn't convert your game into a F2P gatcha after getting hundreds on patreon and making your patrons re-unlock almost everything...ahem

Reactions: Zeddy

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
honestly you're being pretty damn good about transparency, hate it when people pick on the (arguably) nicest of devs.
At least you didn't convert your game into a F2P gatcha after getting hundreds on patreon and making your patrons re-unlock almost everything...ahem
I can promise we will never ever use PAID gacha in our games, and while it's extremely unlikely we'll do it, for future games, the worst we would ever consider doing is entirely free gacha with no options (or incentive) to pay for it.

We're talking like a 1% chance for that, though, and if we did, it'd have to be fun and actually make sense with the game, not a grind fest.

All DLC for Future Fragments will be free too, btw. (Not counting the soundtrack cause that isn't DLC, and because we want our musician to get as much profits from the soundtrack as possible!)

Reactions: Linlex and Zeddy
Nov 24, 2017
Hey, HentaiWriter. I've been following your game for quite a long time now, and I can't wait for it to be released. Just one question, will there be any more transformations? Will the MC be transformed in any other way? I remember that bad end where she gets turned into a succubus-like-demon and it was amazingly hot. Will there be any more like that in the final game? Either bad ends or just semi-playable bad ends.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
BTW, HUGE MISTAKE:

THERE's the correct link to join the discord for the event in 2 and a half hours, the original link was broken and I've fixed it now.

Hey, HentaiWriter. I've been following your game for quite a long time now, and I can't wait for it to be released. Just one question, will there be any more transformations? Will the MC be transformed in any other way? I remember that bad end where she gets turned into a succubus-like-demon and it was amazingly hot. Will there be any more like that in the final game? Either bad ends or just semi-playable bad ends.
The only sexually-based transformation in the game is the one for the Fire Level boss, and it's only for that animation; outside of that, there's no other ones fetish/sexual wise. Sorry!

• Sad
Reactions: MortimerScharf
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes