HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Where i can download any version like frozen stage?
The Patreon has the latest demo for each of the 5 levels.

However, you're probably better off waiting to buy the full game, as Patreon access would be $5, and you'd only get access to fairly outdated demos, versus paying just $15 more to get the full, completed game.

Oh congrats on nearly finishing the visuals!
Thanks a lot :D and speaking of those visuals;

#53 July 29th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #53 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

abletothink

Aug 1, 2017
The Patreon has the latest demo for each of the 5 levels.

However, you're probably better off waiting to buy the full game, as Patreon access would be $5, and you'd only get access to fairly outdated demos, versus paying just $15 more to get the full, completed game.

Thanks a lot :D and speaking of those visuals;

View attachment 1954371

Weekly Progress Report #53 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

Looks like you're in the final stretch! Been following this game for years and it's nice to see it finally about to come out. Still debating on whether I'm going to buy it or not. I backed you $5 a month for five or six months on Patreon so you should be sending me a code but you guys are super talented and I want the game to make enough profit for you to create more stuff since you poured all the money you had into it. Anyway, here's hoping it comes out in the next couple of months.

Last edited:

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
I can barely believe this is actually coming out - I remember seeing it in Newgrounds, just the magma/fire level demo, in 2015 or something? Even finding it again is nothing short of a miracle, but the fact it's actually going to finish development is even more so. Congratulations and hope nothing goes wrong in the next two months!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Looks like you're in the final stretch! Been following this game for years and it's nice to see it finally about to come out. Still debating on whether I'm going to buy it or not. I backed you $5 a month for five or six months on Patreon so you should be sending me a code but you guys are super talented and I want the game to make enough profit for you to create more stuff since you poured all the money you had into it. Anyway, here's hoping it comes out in the next couple of months.
Yep, you'll absolutely get a copy of the game! If you still want to buy a copy solely to support us, it'd be appreciated for sure, but only do it if you're financially ok; we don't want anyone spending more than 1% of their monthly income on us (so if you back us for $20 for instance, you should be clearing at least $2,000 after taxes/other life essentials having been paid etc.)

We'll definitely be making more stuff, but you're right, the more profit FF makes, the easier it'll be for us to get stuff made for it/pay for stuff!

I can barely believe this is actually coming out - I remember seeing it in Newgrounds, just the magma/fire level demo, in 2015 or something? Even finding it again is nothing short of a miracle, but the fact it's actually going to finish development is even more so. Congratulations and hope nothing goes wrong in the next two months!
It's been a very, very long road, but yeah, we're finally at the end of it!
Here's hoping nothing goes wrong before September 22nd for sure, but everything's looking good as of now; worst case, anything we don't get done (which would be only things like polish/voicework), we should be able to finish off within a month after release at latest in the absolute worst case scenario.

May 25, 2017
When this game finally comes out and I finish it, I am going to make the most brutally difficult level I can with every stage element from all stages just to spite everyone here.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
When this game finally comes out and I finish it, I am going to make the most brutally difficult level I can with every stage element from all stages just to spite everyone here.
I hope you do :D

Soon after launch and things get polished, we'll have a repository on our website for people to trade packs along with them being categorized, so I'll be glad to have more people making Kaito style levels.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Aug 5, 2022
I wrote this message to HentaiWriter directly and he has expressed his appreciation, if others could see it too. It can be called a review of the 6 month old v0.27EX demo or a "love letter to the game". To give a spoiler, no, I am not familiar with nsfw games, I only know Night of Revenge as more than just a name of a game, but I do have an extensive experience in tryharding at games that show depth. May you not find this message out of place too much.

-----------

yo sup, I heard you liked pings. Thought why not give feedback to you directly. This creation was on my mind a bit too much lately and I just had to peek at the demo just for a moment. Most of the time playing for the gameplay and the story, and later for the special times just to see what you have in store. I was caught by accident only once on a speedy guardian bot puzzle.

Preface aside, my end reaction can only be summed up by "wtf...". Because I don't have any words to give various thoughts with, I just got blown away. HOW is the game this detailed?! Now I see what you meant by "not gonna work on games of this scope again hopefully", it really felt like overkill sometimes. And that was only a part of the demo that I let myself play... It is astoundingly deep. The databanks with all of their text, if I recall their name correctly, they are all voiced! Some of them even have dialogues! I can't imagine the toll on the voice actors, normally side stuff like this is not completely voiced to such extent or at all... It was a test of attention span. Horrifying amount of small detail in everything... Gameplay looks simple, but there is depth, puzzles are not ez mode and are thought out, game has easily more than one way of playing. You can play by hunting and killing mobs (n doing powerup combos), while doing little effort into puzzles. You can play more for the puzzles, while only killing those mobs who are really in your way. You can play for the lore and turn the game into audiobook. You can replay with focus on making different decisions, to either find a way to make your decided way more perfect or to see a different story progression. Or simply be a coomer and throw yourself into enemies.

itch.io says there is also not only one game end for each enemy, but also a second game over for the same enemy... And these are not just game end screens, they all make sense in the story, they are filled with character and give mobs even more personality than what lore or interactions with them do, making them feel more alive

So, yeah, wtf man, this is insanity to play, I can't comprehend its existence, it is too detailed to be real. You get such versatility in gameplay, lore is a black hole that goes all-out on you without holding back, there is a mindbreak inducing amount of detail in everything. And I didn't even mention how rooms are also designed to be connected by both gravities, it is not just stuck to one room, you can go through multiple rooms on negative gravity like a chad, or switch to reverse gravity only when it is needed, like a beta. Even if on my hands would've been a full game, I still wouldn't be able to cover everything in such short post. Game clearly shows that it has been under contemplation for more than a year or two.

P.S. Controls had a steep curve, but that is most likely because it was a demo throwing you right into it, only an oldschool F1 help screen to save you. I have also changed them to these, because arrows are a bit too oldschool and modern keyboards can have small arrow keycaps.

Reactions: ragham and ilmncsm

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Huge review
There's nothing I could really say that wouldn't come off as a worthy response to praise like this, so I'll just say the same as what I said on Discord when you first sent me it;

"Seriously though, dunno what to say, this is really flattering and encouraging; it's stuff like this that helps with motivation for all of us to let us know our choices weren't wrong regarding the game."

Speaking of that story stuff though...

#54 August 6th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #54 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Like I said before, don't even bother responding to people who are bitching this close to the release date. Clowns make $36k-$90k per year and these mf's are being one for free.

This is also why a lot of game companies clam up completely with their development; people will look for any excuse to make shit up and say it's a scam or it's not being developed, etc.

Last edited:

BlockHead

Jun 24, 2017
Been supporting since day 1 when it was just a map and 2 sex scenes. And the 'Devs' at the time were just a bunch of people trying stuff out with practically no experience in game development and management.

From then to now, this game has come a long way, the team has come along way, and HW has been completely transparent the whole way through.

I'm going to carry on supporting.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes