HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
By the way, if anyone's wondering where the weekly progress report is at, we're going to post it Fridays from here on out until we submit to Steam, so as to align with the submission date to Steam (the 22nd of September; we'll likely be up until the last moment on the 22nd, then submit and pass out, and then I'll post the progress report when I wake up, hence the 23rd/Friday).

Progress has been a bit slow this week on my end though, thanks to someone trying to break into my bank account as well as spending a lot of time ripping audio instead of writing, but I've been back on track for writing as of a day or two ago.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Sorry to hear about the bank account, hopefully that gets patched up soon.
Oh, it's all good now, just took a lot of calling back and forth between my bank and credit agency and two or three other places sorting things out. Didn't lose any money or anything like that; the main reason it exhausted me was because the call came in at like 8 in the morning, right after working all night (went to bed at 6am), so staying up another 5 or 6 hours after that totally burned me out for the rest of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: Merlin7 and Artix0

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#56 August 26th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #56 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

----------------------

So again, I'd like to stress; despite the 10% of missing, non-core storyline voicework at launch, which is entirely my fault for not getting people scripts fast enough...
...we would really appreciate it if you'd still pick up the game at launch.

Frouge and I will be working literally every day to get updates out every other day for voicework being added in + bugfixes for the first month after launch (and a good while after that for just bugfixes and polish stuff).

And again, the game itself will fully be playable, you're not gonna be missing sex scenes, or bosses, or gameplay, or even storyline since all the writing will be in.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
prefix creation aborted error while using wine:( anyway to fix?

seems like an amazing game, me as a mac gamer wanna try
I'm not sure what that error is, but I'll ask our programmer; as far as playing it on WINE, the latest version should be good to be emulated using WINE, but we can't really predict every case because of all the different possible OSx setups, etc.

#57 September 2nd progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #57 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

----------------------

Yeah, didn't get as much done this week in terms of raw writing as I'd hoped, but things should be still good for grinding out stuff for this week.

Not much else to report; we're still making solid progress, same as before :)

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
I'm not sure what that error is, but I'll ask our programmer; as far as playing it on WINE, the latest version should be good to be emulated using WINE, but we can't really predict every case because of all the different possible OSx setups, etc.
thx for the reply, for the latest version the error log book says "bad CPU type in executable "
so i guess it is about my cpu, ill just remember this game if i ever get a windows device haha
its the same error when i use wine in anything

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
hmm, you can stake by the way, whether the game will be released or not :) (i joking). I wonder if there will be more sex scenes in the winter level? besides bosses, enemies and the scene where she is a prisoner on the throne.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
hmm, you can stake by the way, whether the game will be released or not :) (i joking). I wonder if there will be more sex scenes in the winter level? besides bosses, enemies and the scene where she is a prisoner on the throne.
If you've played the demos on Patreon, for the Ice level, the only new sex scenes will be one NPC and one "long" cutscene with multiple enemies at once.

So total, there'd be around 16 sprite animations and 5 CGs for the ice level (not counting orgasm loops, and counting all the different boss animation loops as just one thing)

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
god I can't wait for this fucking game
there's been nothing but garbage releasing as far as I can tell from this site and this sure as shit will break that habit

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
god I can't wait for this fucking game
there's been nothing but garbage releasing as far as I can tell from this site and this sure as shit will break that habit
We're doing our best to make it the best we can, even if it won't be in that state at launch, unfortunately.

Means a lot to see people into it though!

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
Is it really coming out at 22nd this month? Also, how long is this game and will there be a lot of sex scenes?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Is it really coming out at 22nd this month? Also, how long is this game and will there be a lot of sex scenes?
It's going to be submitted to Steam for review on September 22, then it's unknown how long the review process will take, but it'll be available for purchase on both Steam and other platforms as soon as the process is done.

If you speedrun just the mandatory plot elements, you might be able to complete it in a couple of hours. If you take your time to explore, one playthrough will probably be at least 7-10 hours.

The main game consists of 5 levels; each level has four unique enemies, with each enemy having two unique sprite sex animations and a full sex CG if you lose to them. Each level will also have at least a couple of unique plot-based sex scenes that you can find via exploration, and another unique sex scene (including both sprite animations and CGs) for the boss of each level if you lose to them.

(If you want to see the scenes without losing to enemies, you'll be able to unlock the full gallery for each level by completing achievements - there are 10 easy and 10 hard for each level, and completing 10 total achievements in a level's section unlocks the gallery for that level. Completing all 20 achievements for a level unlocks a unique POV sex animation.) (Warning: some of this content may be part of the situation mentioned below.)

Bad news: Not all of the game's content will be in at launch. Various QoL features, up to 10% of the voicework, and potentially even some of the non-mandatory cutscenes may not make it in by the 9/22 deadline. However, all missing content will be added as free DLC post-release.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
(If you want to see the scenes without losing to enemies, you'll be able to unlock the full gallery for each level by completing achievements - there are 10 easy and 10 hard for each level, and completing 10 total achievements in a level's section unlocks the gallery for that level. Completing all 20 achievements for a level unlocks a unique POV sex animation.) (Warning: some of this content may be part of the situation mentioned below.)
To clarify, it's actually 5 easy and 5 hard per level; getting 5 gets you the gallery, and 10 gets you the POV animation and a cheat code.

However, all missing content will be added as free DLC post-release.
Also just to clarify, it won't be DLC, it'll just be added into the game with game updates, etc.

Everything else in your post is accurate though, thanks a lot :)

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
It's going to be submitted to Steam for review on September 22, then it's unknown how long the review process will take, but it'll be available for purchase on both Steam and other platforms as soon as the process is done.

If you speedrun just the mandatory plot elements, you might be able to complete it in a couple of hours. If you take your time to explore, one playthrough will probably be at least 7-10 hours.

The main game consists of 5 levels; each level has four unique enemies, with each enemy having two unique sprite sex animations and a full sex CG if you lose to them. Each level will also have at least a couple of unique plot-based sex scenes that you can find via exploration, and another unique sex scene (including both sprite animations and CGs) for the boss of each level if you lose to them.

Bad news: Not all of the game's content will be in at launch. Various QoL features, up to 10% of the voicework, and potentially even some of the non-mandatory cutscenes may not make it in by the 9/22 deadline. However, all missing content will be added as free DLC post-release.
Thanks for the info, now I'm interested

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
I'm guessing steam servers will be needing maitenance on September 22nd lel..
For sure! Lots of people are going to misunderstand the 22nd as release day and refresh the heck out of the store, when in fact the length of Steam's review process (which will start on the 22nd when they submit the game) will determine the release day.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
For sure! Lots of people are going to misunderstand the 22nd as release day and refresh the heck out of the store, when in fact the length of Steam's review process (which will start on the 22nd when they submit the game) will determine the release day.
Yeah, I'll have a post on Steam making it clear thay it isn't releasing then, which hopefully will help clarify things, but there's definitely gonna be people misunderstanding which we can't do much about.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Hell, even this website is gonna need maintenance, because people will be asking wtf's going on and why's the game not out :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Merlin7
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes