lraas

May 31, 2018
Steam says in the faq ( ) that it takes 1-5 days for the review, so that's probably what to expect provided the game passes the review.

Linus12

Oct 19, 2018
Woo-hoo! Game's finally submitted to Steam! Let's fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
is the game already out? have I lived up to this.
What omp said, but akso, when the game is out, trust me, you'll know :p

Steam says in the faq ( ) that it takes 1-5 days for the review, so that's probably what to expect provided the game passes the review.
For context, when we got the Electric Level Public Demo on there, it took them about 5 days just to review that, so with the full game...

Mas It submitted already?
We'll be submitting it later today, but honestly, I'm not gonna celebrate at all until it's actually accepted; I don't wanna jinx it, so I probably won't be talking about the actual submission/results much besides "accepted" or "rejected" because I've gotten fairly superstitious about this after it taking so long to get to this point, hahaha...

omp123
I hope they don't cut the game.
I think we'll be fine; worst case, we'll get rejected this time around for not having enough content in that matches the store page, so then we'll just resubmit at that point since we're still working on it every day even once we've submitted it.

So that'd be like a week or more on average to hear back from them about this submission, then we'd re-submit again a week or so later with much more content done, hope we get in, etc.

But yeah, I'll keep everyone updated of course. (Discord is even better for faster updates, btw; )

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yea ok but that is considering steam doesn't want anything changed before release

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
I think we'll be fine; worst case, we'll get rejected this time around for not having enough content in that matches the store page, so then we'll just resubmit at that point since we're still working on it every day even once we've submitted it.
I think it’s better to release the game in early access then, it seems to me that are more chances to pass without problems. You still say that you will update something in the game.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Regardless of the status of the submission and on acceptance of the game, congratulations on the submission!
I'm sure it's a weight lifted to know that regardless of the outcome you submitted it the day you said you would. Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I think it’s better to release the game in early access then, it seems to me that are more chances to pass without problems. You still say that you will update something in the game.
We can't do Early Access, as you have to start your game off in Early Access from the get-go; transitioning to it down the line is impossible in most cases, and we're definitely one of those cases.

Regardless of the status of the submission and on acceptance of the game, congratulations on the submission!
I'm sure it's a weight lifted to know that regardless of the outcome you submitted it the day you said you would. Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.
Admittedly, it's not really much of a weight off our shoulders because that'll only happen once it's actually accepted; when that happens, then I can finally take a sigh of relief I've been holding back for years and years now.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
lol I looked up Future Fragments on steam and got excited only to realize it was just another game called Future Fragments - Command Z

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
lol I looked up Future Fragments on steam and got excited only to realize it was just another game called Future Fragments - Command Z
Yeah, it went up like the day before we initially got the store page on Steam, hell of a coincidence

silver24240

Nov 23, 2020
It's crazy that a game I've been following for so long is almost here at last, I can finally scratch that metroidvania itch again!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Has the game been submitted to Steam yet? Seems awfully late if it hasn't.
It has, but like I said, juuuust avoiding talking about it cause I don't wanna jinx anything, superstitious, stupid i know, but I'll let people know when there's news yeah

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
why, then other games if they wrote that the date is at this time, then it immediately released? there some rule about 18+ games?:unsure:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
why, then other games if they wrote that the date is at this time, then it immediately released? there some rule about 18+ games?:unsure:
If they wrote the date and it was immediately released then, then one of two things happened;

1) They had the game done and ready before the release date listed, so they were able to send it to Steam, and they reviewed it and approved it as well before that time

2) They're with a big publisher or a well known brand, and therefore didn't need to get reviewed

NSFW games do get more scrutiny though, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
hm, because you changed the date many times, well then it's understandable.
Well, it's more like, we didn't have anything close enough to done to submit until now, so there'd be no way to set a date in the future since that'd be putting the cart before the horse (since we'd need to submit before we'd even be able to pin down an exact release date)

In the past, when we had release dates announced, we did so with the assumption we'd have a week or two beforehand to submit/would already be done with it by then, but that's why we're not announcing a release date now, as we haven't been accepted yet etc.

3.80 star(s) 85 Votes