Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Hard to believe the game is finally launching. Congrats, but forgive me for keeping my wine corked and my cheese in its tray until such a mythical event actually occurs, lol.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hard to believe the game is finally launching. Congrats, but forgive me for keeping my wine corked and my cheese in its tray until such a mythical event actually occurs, lol.
Oh, please do, I'm in the same boat; the last thing I'm gonna do is celebrate until the game is accepted, published, released, etc.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#60 September 23rd progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #60 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

----------------------

Not much to say this week either, honestly, except...

...Wishful Simping finished all the music in the game AND mastered it!

So that's great news, and Frouge, Lewd K. and I are still progressing the same as ever :)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
blah blah blah "please stay focused on the game" 4x
Just for the record, I didn't ask for any of those posts to be deleted, it was a surprise to me also; I thought talking about Steam stuff was on topic given the recent submission buuuuuut I guess not lol.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
is there a maximum wait limit for a release on steam? Let's say a maximum of 2 weeks to wait or month?
There is no wait limit; the creator can release the game whenever they want once Steam's approved it.
If you're talking about waiting to hear back from Steam...

the official documentation say 5 business days, but i think it can go up to a month at least lol
...this is accurate. I don't think it'll be a month though, it'll more realistically be around the end of September/start of October.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes