HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Huh? I dont know if you think that means he gets paid too little or too much lol
Neither
What I was trying to say is that hiring another programmer would probably be too costly for the project because usually they're paid pretty damn well (and most of the time rightfully so), so no wonder he's the only one
Not trying to shoot shots here XD

Reactions: Merlin7

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Neither
What I was trying to say is that hiring another programmer would probably be too costly for the project because usually they're paid pretty damn well (and most of the time rightfully so), so no wonder he's the only one
Not trying to shoot shots here XD
Oh no, I didn't think you were trying to do that, I just didn't know which and wanted to clarify either way to clear up any misunderstandings if you thought they got paid too much/little, etc.

But yeah, we did get a second programmer on at one point just to help with the true final boss battle stuff so Frouge could focus on other stuff both for productivity and a change of pace, and when we did so, Frouge just gave him his cut for the month, so it definitely wasn't sustainable; we only had the other programmer on for 3 months.

garboaccount

Feb 20, 2018
dont get yur hope high it s been like this every year
Actually, assuming progress is at its current rate forever, and that development doesn't decide that we need a text only solo adventure randomly added, when I crunched the numbers on the current rate of cutscene completion per week, it shows indeed they are on track for completion this year.

But for some reason, when I broke it down, my post got deleted. I wonder why.. :rolleyes:

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I heard this game has a fuller version with more levels, which is supposedly Patreon available. Where can we get it?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I heard this game has a fuller version with more levels, which is supposedly Patreon available. Where can we get it?
Yes and no. The full game will have five distinct levels, but there's no demo version that has multiple levels; each of the five levels are being/have been developed separately from each other. Two levels are linked in the OP - v0.27EX is the Electric level, and v0.49 is the Fire level. The most recent demo versions of each of the other three levels, Ice, Earth, and End, can be acquired by pledging at the $5 level on Patreon, or you can ask someone else in the thread who has copies of those demos to post links to them. The levels are still completely separate in the demos, though.

Reactions: lraas

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
you need to find separate versions on the internet:Kappa:, luckily i was able to keep that old winter level with boss that was censored and reworked.
For clarification; we removed one animation sequence (out of eight total) from the cutscene itself because it no longer fit the final dialogue/events, and we made the scene a bit more lighthearted, to better fit the character's role in the game.

Said animation loop is still in the game, accessible and injectible into cutscenes with the level editor, which will be free with the game soon after launch.

This, and the single hypnosis animation the flying enemy in the Fire Level had, are the only two sex animation loops removed from the game in any way (and as noted, the Ice Boss is still accessible, and the hypno animation got repurposed to masturbating with the Dildo powerup).

Reactions: Merlin7 and ilmncsm

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
For clarification; we removed one animation sequence (out of eight total) from the cutscene itself because it no longer fit the final dialogue/events, and we made the scene a bit more lighthearted, to better fit the character's role in the game.

Said animation loop is still in the game, accessible and injectible into cutscenes with the level editor, which will be free with the game soon after launch.

This, and the single hypnosis animation the flying enemy in the Fire Level had, are the only two sex animation loops removed from the game in any way (and as noted, the Ice Boss is still accessible, and the hypno animation got repurposed to masturbating with the Dildo powerup).
Yo, BTW, you're the developer?! Good job if so! The game doesn't seem to have a Linux port so I'm running it over Lutris with DXVK and VKD3D enabled (basically defaults) and it runs perfectly fine. Unfortunate that enemies are easy to escape from, though. You have any plans for making escape mechanics more difficult?

Reactions: drone4of2

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thread opened again, we will keep a close eye for the time being.

As far as we are concerned this is a clean restart, we will try to be more relaxed with off-topic and supposedly misinformation deletions considering how long it's been since the last release but keep in mind that this is still a game thread and not a place to vent about moderation or how awful you think the dev is, this is what the off-topic thread above is for.

tl;dr only shitpost with elegance.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Yo, BTW, you're the developer?! Good job if so! The game doesn't seem to have a Linux port so I'm running it over Lutris with DXVK and VKD3D enabled (basically defaults) and it runs perfectly fine. Unfortunate that enemies are easy to escape from, though. You have any plans for making escape mechanics more difficult?
So, does dev have any plans? Also, what's the engine for this game? It sure runs smoothly on Linux, better than a lot of Unity games!

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes