HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, does dev have any plans? Also, what's the engine for this game? It sure runs smoothly on Linux, better than a lot of Unity games!
Uh...isn't Unity the engine?...
I guess he plans to just...finish it. What you can play from F95 is just a very small part of the game. Like VERY small afaik
EDIT: nevemind the engine, I imagined a Unity tag in the OP for some reason...

Last edited:

niceguy329

Sep 1, 2021
can some help me with this boss

1682188273250.png

I just keep on dying on the 2nd stage of the battle like with little to no health playing on easy too

Last edited:

lraas

May 31, 2018
can some help me with this boss

View attachment 2565503

I just keep on dying on the 2nd stage of the battle like with little to no health playing on easy too
Its been ages, but i think when i did it, I equipped only items that gave me more damage output and played phase 1 almost perfectly and then just tanked the second phase while spamming attack with barely any dodging. But as I said, its been ages.

ki11thedummy

May 17, 2018
Been trying to replace the save file and use notepad++ to edit it, However nothing seems to be working,
Literally just wanted to view the gallery and find it quite odd that theres a barrier in place rather than an option to unlock it?
Anybody figured out a way to do this yet?

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Been trying to replace the save file and use notepad++ to edit it, However nothing seems to be working,
Literally just wanted to view the gallery and find it quite odd that theres a barrier in place rather than an option to unlock it?
Anybody figured out a way to do this yet?
The gallery is useless because you can’t zoom in anyway. I’m sure they’ll have a proper gallery when the game comes out. We’ll see

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Has anyone figured out the health address in cheat engine? Good god that vie boss fight brings me back to megaman days. The game just refuses to work with cheat engine

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Has anyone figured out the health address in cheat engine? Good god that vie boss fight brings me back to megaman days. The game just refuses to work with cheat engine
It’s been a few years but iirc you can just use cheat engine and slow the game down for that fight

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes