Oct 8, 2019
Well one of my comments deleted so it's probably because I'm right. They don't know what to do, they screwed. People are mad so decided to release another demo for calm people down. Probably They're struggling with bugs and don't know They can finish in right time or not.
It seems that they want a more polished demo to serve as people's introduction to the game now that they have a more complete product to showcase. Which in my opinion is understandable. Time will tell.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
New information on the Discord:

Update on the demo; **we're currently still planning for it to release today**, but it'll be later tonight more than likely.
Had some last minute issues *(it's been a long while since we've done a demo after all, getting back into putting one of those out)* and we want to make sure everything functions as intended.
**The next ping you get here'll be announcing the demo's release.**

MasterXY

Apr 23, 2018
and it looks like while I was writing my last post they announced a new demo lol, at least the next 5 pages will be filled with something other than us debating if FF is actually satan or not. Now we can debate if the demo is the antichrist or not.

1 year ago the game was about to be "fully released" on steam, and now here we are, releasing demos again...
I don't think its a problem, its been a while since we've seen literally anything and the last 10-30 pages have been debating if any work was being done, and if their dev reports are to be believed it appears like the game will probably be ready in the next 1-2 months. Seems more like this'll actually be a trial so we can see what the game is suppose to look like in it's completed version rather than them demo-ing stuff.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
So earliest of 6AM PST and latest of 9AM PST

I hate to be that guy but we've been through this before, don't put up a release window unless you're sure you can make it my dude, double delays make people antsy.

:FacePalm:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't understand why you don't just release the demo without announcement, rather drive people crazy beforehand. :poop:
Because then they wouldn't be able to delay it one last time.

Last time they were here in this thread they said that they'd do no more announcements and just put the game out when it was ready. Evidentially they forgot that lesson.

Granted, you'd think "It's coming out in 24hours" doesn't leave much time for anything to go wrong, but you shouldn't fucking say shit until it's actually uploading. Or better yet, once it's already uploaded and you'd downloaded it yourself to make sure that the download actually works.

Especially when you have a development run like this one, where they've promised "The very definite final delay" multiple years and dozens of delays ago.

This project should be considered dead/abandoned until an update is actually posted here for users to download. Ignore their posts, ignore their promises and announcements.

Nothing they say actually has any value because they either lie constantly or are simply incapable of telling how long something is going to take.
Don't listen to them, don't wait for or anticipate anything.

if the game comes out, play it. Until then, put it out of your mind.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
Because then they wouldn't be able to delay it one last time.

Last time they were here in this thread they said that they'd do no more announcements and just put the game out when it was ready. Evidentially they forgot that lesson.

Granted, you'd think "It's coming out in 24hours" doesn't leave much time for anything to go wrong, but you shouldn't fucking say shit until it's actually uploading. Or better yet, once it's already uploaded and you'd downloaded it yourself to make sure that the download actually works.

Especially when you have a development run like this one, where they've promised "The very definite final delay" multiple years and dozens of delays ago.

This project should be considered dead/abandoned until an update is actually posted here for users to download. Ignore their posts, ignore their promises and announcements.

Nothing they say actually has any value because they either lie constantly or are simply incapable of telling how long something is going to take.
Don't listen to them, don't wait for or anticipate anything.

if the game comes out, play it. Until then, put it out of your mind.
haha I can already tell there's a lot of anger behind the statement. I actually only meant with my post that I prefer it if you surprise me with a demo instead of driving me crazy. but i have no grudges against the dev i think he does a very good job and i think good work takes time. the timing needs improvement haha but i would say that of all of us the developer is the happiest when their game is finished.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
honestly there should be case studies on these games, between this game that farming one and Almastriga you honestly do have to start to believe they are just milking this game, I'm not a game dev by any means but if it is true that its for polishing and fixing there is a saying, no matter how much you polish a turd its still a turd so...., hopefully someday soon we can see this game i highly doubt it will be as buggy as cyberpunk 2077 or any Bethesda game on release but who knows all i know is i finished highschool when i stumbled apon this game and now i am 2 years removed from a college degree and its still not even released yet. Such a shame

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
honestly there should be case studies on these games, between this game that farming one and Almastriga you honestly do have to start to believe they are just milking this game, I'm not a game dev by any means but if it is true that its for polishing and fixing there is a saying, no matter how much you polish a turd its still a turd so...., hopefully someday soon we can see this game i highly doubt it will be as buggy as cyberpunk 2077 or any Bethesda game on release but who knows all i know is i finished highschool when i stumbled apon this game and now i am 2 years removed from a college degree and its still not even released yet. Such a shame
1692735797446.png

At least u get it for FREE :)

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes