dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Almost forgot about her, wasn't she added over a year ago? Was anything done with her besides the crotch rope vine thingy mabob?
i wish HW add more with her, and more with that tentacle plant boss sex scene, and kissing scene. But he busy to try "create" own continue of Planescape: Torment. and of course complaining on Discord.

• Sad
Reactions: Dinglederper

bddraGON1

Jun 5, 2022
i wish HW add more with her, and more with that tentacle plant boss sex scene, and kissing scene. But he busy to try "create" own continue of Planescape: Torment. and of course complaining on Discord.
What do you mean? Is this something else outside of FF or are you just ribbing on the insane amount of dialogue?

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
What do you mean? Is this something else outside of FF or are you just ribbing on the insane amount of dialogue?
if you play previous demo, there is like earth demo, ice demo, fire demo, etc. in earth demo if you lose to boss, white hair girl (i forget her name) will be get group tentacle f with Main character, something like this: 1697034130413.png (actually shame that author afraid do kissing scenes). Then in last demo white hair girl get sex with boss robot, for me its most broken boss battle where you need be like asian player to get this scene.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I wonder if sex scenes may affect the Main Character and other characters later in the game development. I won't be surprised if they add a more H scene focused story path later, certain NPCs start getting more sex addicted as they get exposed to more sex, or a choice later in the Main Storyline that may make the MC and NPCs (like Faye) more sex addicted.

Aside from H scenes, I am curious how will the choices affect the Main story long term since we cannot get full exposer to it yet due to the game not finished.

Also, ya a status menu showing our character's personality and relationship with the Main NPCs will be nice addition for players to keep track on their character's personality and relationship for story paths progress. That way players can keep track on if they are still on the right story path they chosen or straying into a different story path.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
20 pictures and only 1 barely resembling a sex scene... what's the point, even from 2 pictures you get the idea how/what the game is about. nobody cares. what's important is how are sex scenes LOL. yet only 1 picture. so all in all probably shit game with devs being this out of touch and very low amount of sex scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: kasdiddd and laugh

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
Whoever keeps deleting the full saves, you are an ass. This game is already 9 YEARS in and the updates are just "hey kid want some useless loredumps?" I have downloaded and played this game at least 7 times and it always feels like there is about as much content as a game that released in ONE year. This is just bad. You have to be kidding me. Also deleting reviews is pathetic.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
Exactly. :KEK:

I fear that if FF starts getting new features NOW, it is going into development hell.
Not really a new addition system since the developer already have the system for this being the Choice system when interacting with NPCs which already account for player's choices in previous action/choice options.

The most effective way for this to be added is not to make a entire new system but just add dialogue/choice options involving the Main Character, Faye, and etc NPC choosing to being involved with sex or not.

For example, we already have dialogue/choice options to get the Main Character to accept sex willing or not and one where Faye is being raped and the MC can choose to save her or not.

For the MC part, if she make choices to continue to make choices to have Sex willing then it just reflect that "choice" later like all other dialogue/choice options.

Same with Faye situation, if the MC choose to allow Faye to continue being raped through the course of the game and have sex then that choice just be reflected later either making Faye more addicted to sex or unable to avoid it. Just setting Faye side of the story down a more H focused side story path with more H scenes only shown because the MC choose to allow Faye get raped and have sex more frequently than other side story path with her.

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
No need to take it serious since this game is a long way from being finished. No need for the "Oh, my sweet summer child." insult.
Considering that the official progress reports state that there are around 10 scenes left to implement (I don't remember the specific number, but it's a very low one), and HW swears on his family's name that this game will be released in 2023, I don't think things you listed will happen, unless they were already implemented in the later levels, since the newest demo shows the first level of the game.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
Considering that the official progress reports state that there are around 10 scenes left to implement (I don't remember the specific number, but it's a very low one), and HW swears on his family's name that this game will be released in 2023, I don't think things you listed will happen, unless they were already implemented in the later levels, since the newest demo shows the first level of the game.
It is good the game is near completion since it gives the developer room to move to a new project, take a break, or continue to add new things into this game later if he wants to increase replayability.

Getting the base game done first is always the better option in my opinion before considering additional things.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
CodeSin My bad on the phrasing - when I said "new features", I meant "new content". After all, expanding on something already implemented (for example, adding new dialogue) is still additional work [and delays] despite not being strictly "new features". Substantial delays. The game could use fewer of those.

After release - maybe, although currently the dev seems to have lost a chunk of their rep, so post-release content expansions are in a "maybe yes, maybe no, maybe rain, maybe snow" state.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
As I said it is just curiosity with watching how the game progress. No need to take it serious since this game is a long way from being finished. No need for the "Oh, my sweet summer child." insult.

Considering the developer is designing this game to account for choices made, which will result in a lot of combinations, it will take time for the game to be ready to account for every single action made especially when certain actions made require players to perform certain actions that have them encountering certain NPCs first or else certain events will be different.
Really goes to show how much tension is surrounding this "game" that you take that as an insult and not a lighthearted joke. If you're new here, this game has been in development for almost a DECADE, and the demo is now a single level unless you've been collecting previous builds like a hentai hoarder (not me, not me....). This has nothing to do with "the difficulties of development".

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
[progress dialogue] should be on Z, not on X.
As is, you're almost guaranteed to shoot npcs when you finish talking to them.
I agree with this, but the NPC's at least have a pretty decent HP bar so I've never accidentaly one shot any of them

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I agree with this, but the NPC's at least have a pretty decent HP bar so I've never accidentaly one shot any of them
Yeah, and they don't react to one or two bullets.
Even so, it's bad design.

Likewise, in every other game on this site, Z is confirm and X is back when in a menu, but this is the reverse.
You've gotta focus on your user experience.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, and they don't react to one or two bullets.
Even so, it's bad design.

Likewise, in every other game on this site, Z is confirm and X is back when in a menu, but this is the reverse.
You've gotta focus on your user experience.
I really don't see how that's bad UX.
Some games also switch E around with F or even G. Others switch I and Tab. Other less combat-oriented have primary actions on left click and attacks on right click.
A different control scheme isn't bad UX, especially when you can change it...
I don't remember the last game that I played without changing my controls.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes