OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
I closed the game while paste the save.
I think it's the correct spot.(C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Future_Fragments)
I don't know this one. How to?
It sounds like you did it right, when you select "Gallery" are you able to select the fire level? Or if you continue or start a new game, one of the tabs has a list of achievements. All the file does is unlock some achievements which unlocks the gallery.

Reactions: Dinglederper

touyamaaoi

Feb 25, 2019
It sounds like you did it right, when you select "Gallery" are you able to select the fire level? Or if you continue or start a new game, one of the tabs has a list of achievements. All the file does is unlock some achievements which unlocks the gallery.
When I select "Gallery" I only can select the first level.
except for "volcanic mines", other achievements are ???

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
Lol, cunts be writing essay arguments in the comments section for a game they're downloading for free and all I want is a save file. It's a sex game guys have a fap and continue you're lives.
This place is a shitslinging warzone.
Slap this into your \AppData\Roaming\Future_Fragments folder and unlock the gallery.

Edit: Updated the link to the newer file in case you goobers miss the newer post.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
ye that's great, btw, i wonder how it will work when we like start new games to see alternate variations of cutscenes though so far that hasn't been a problem
but like about NPCs you can have sex with, i chose no on my first playthrough, if i start a new game to choose yes this time will that just get added to gallery along the others? that'd be ideal

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
ye that's great, btw, i wonder how it will work when we like start new games to see alternate variations of cutscenes though so far that hasn't been a problem
but like about NPCs you can have sex with, i chose no on my first playthrough, if i start a new game to choose yes this time will that just get added to gallery along the others? that'd be ideal
If you're referring to the different dialogue and scenes that come from making choices in the game, those don't appear to be in the gallery. The stuff you do in game is saved separately so this file isn't effected by anything other than achievements.
If people want it, I suppose I could try and get an actual save file that lets you run around and view all those cutscenes with NPCs, although I think there's only 2-3 NPC's that require certain criteria to be met before getting a scene with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999
May 3, 2022
Lol, cunts be writing essay arguments in the comments section for a game they're downloading for free and all I want is a save file. It's a sex game guys have a fap and continue you're lives.
Yeah you'd think people coming to a site loaded with hundreds if not thousands of free games would have something better to do with their time than a dick measuring contest with people who are never going to change their minds.

Reactions: Here4aFap

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What npc's are you refering to? I only saw 1 npc that says anything like that. One of the glider guys asks if he can kiss you and you can say yes or no but besides that I didnt see any other situation like that. Then there was 1 where Faye was getting bang and you can help her or just leave her. But if what you say is true maybe you gotta have some type of certain stats or something? I dont know what the kindess or optimistic stats do at all.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

SoleAlt

Jul 27, 2017
What npc's are you refering to? I only saw 1 npc that says anything like that. One of the glider guys asks if he can kiss you and you can say yes or no but besides that I didnt see any other situation like that. Then there was 1 where Faye was getting bang and you can help her or just leave her. But if what you say is true maybe you gotta have some type of certain stats or something? I dont know what the kindess or optimistic stats do at all.
Funny, that's actually the one I didn't see. There's a gentlemanly berserker who politely asks to rail you, and there's the guy you get a fragment from. If you don't save Faye, she won't interrupt to tell you the guy's a liar, and you can agree to ride him for the fragment.

May 25, 2017
there's the guy you get a fragment from. If you don't save Faye, she won't interrupt to tell you the guy's a liar, and you can agree to ride him for the fragment.
Funny enough, I completely missed this scene on my playthrough because as soon as I got to him, the dude just gave me the fragment and died. Must've been too late to get to him?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
and on my end faye did not appear cuz i got to him first and i saved faye AFTER that, however, i said no to his offer then got back to him before going to the boss, and faye still did not appear
bitch! XD
also that thing about room areas having distorted music if there's a fragment is kind of nice, though it's very subtle, i had to listen carefully

K115

Jun 3, 2018
Ok, what the fuck is the deal with the room with the 3 fans moving back and forth? Like, seriously, how do you get up past them? I've been ramming my skull into the fucking wall for 30 Goddamn minutes with this shit.
You probably already figured it out but turn all 3 as fast as possible, going from left to right on the levers. You'll see that there's always a point where all 3 fans line up.
Jump as they start aligning and keep holding Jump, you'll be launched far stronger.

All wind currents work like that but is never explicitly mentioned iirc. If you enter a wind current through a jump from below the fan or straight up jump (and hold jump) with a wind current coming from the floor, you get far more height than just the normal hover you get from staying inside a wind current.

Severthe

Aug 17, 2019
What their own expenses are in the real word are of no consequence to me what so ever and it has no bearing on the cost of making a game, what in the fuck is wrong with people in here? The cost of making a game is the cost making a game, not oh the developer needed 10 brain surgery operations during the 30 year development of a game that should have take 2 years so we can all pay 10 times the price for it

If you seriously think that living costs are part of the calculations when it comes to paying for a game to be developed you're fucking mad, developers get paid what they get paid as developers regardless of if they are the ones developing it or if they are being paid by a publisher to make it and what they do with that money is their business, nothing to do with anyone or anything else

The only thing that counts is the cost of making the game, top end side scrollers only cost in the 10s of thousands to make not 100s of thousands, so the number whether it is 3 or 30 people is completely irrelevant, quit talking shit

"Delete your account, step outside, and touch some fucking grass." yeah go on then bootlicker
Making a game requires people to work on it. Working on the game requires those people to spend time. Time is a finite resource. Time spent working on the game means either less time or no time to earn a living another way. So like all jobs, people making the game need money to pay for food, rent, electricity, internet, etc etc. Without these things they couldn't work on the game.

So yes, cost of living is a cost of making the game. Where do you think a lot of the money for the game goes in a AAA studio? It goes to paying developers' wages. That's not some side-cost, that's the main cost of developing a game.

An indie team also needs the equivalent of wages. They're not unemployed. They're self-employed. The Patreon money is the crowdfunded capital that allows them to:

1. Pay for assets.
2. Spend time working on the game instead of working another job.

This is normal and is the entire purpose of Patreon, and everyone who is an adult who funds people on Patreon understands a significant chunk of the money is going to the creator's living expenses, so that they can spend time on the stuff they are creating.

Can't believe I have to explain the concept of work and living expenses, but maybe some here are lying about being 18+ and think everyone can make games while living in mom and dad's house and eating all their food.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes