iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Some games also switch E around with F or even G. Others switch I and Tab. Other less combat-oriented have primary actions on left click and attacks on right click.
Switching E with F or G is fine.
Switching E with ESC is not.

It's ok if the button I reflexively press doesn't do what I wanted it to do, but it shouldn't do the exact oposite.

I don't want to go backwards when I think i'm pressing confirm. I don't want to undo my choice or even close the whole menu because of muscle memory.

That's bad design. There's so many other buttons on the keyboard, why would you take the exact two that are most commonly used and then reverse them.

it's like playing a Japanese import-game on playstation and having confirm be O and back be X on the controller.

A different control scheme isn't bad UX, especially when you can change it...
Can you change it?
Where?

Reactions: Bulbanych

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can you change it?
Where?
>complains about something
>you can change it
>you can change it? where
>
F95
>checks out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's awesome to me how you all decided to boot up a browser, go to f95, log in, go to this forum and compain instead of just checking the game settings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OpacityPST

Aug 30, 2018
Wait so, if the first boss is deactivated, it means we literally don't have access to the rest of the game or is their a way to bypass it ?

rk190

Dec 13, 2017
I'm surprised that there's still no way to progress sex animations at your own pace after you get KO'ed. Did I somehow miss an option somewhere? I shouldn't need to unlock a gallery to view an animation for more than 10 seconds at a time. At least it can be controlled for npcs, but the best scene in the demo no longer has a creampie.

Edit: So it turns out that Faye's scene in the demo was bugged, and will have a creampie in the full verison.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wait so, if the first boss is deactivated, it means we literally don't have access to the rest of the game or is their a way to bypass it ?
there's a massive screen when you start the game that explains that this is a demo.
it also tells you it's a demo when you try going to the boss.
so idk it may be a demo

Nosian

Mar 23, 2021
This is looking good. I've only been watching it for a couple of years but I am getting hyped about it maybe actually getting released.

GummyPants

Feb 26, 2023
So I've been following this project on and off for... A while now. Do people post map packs here on F95? I don't recall seeing any.

GummyPants

Feb 26, 2023
Well, if anyone's interested, I have been sitting on a gallery map pack covering all 5 areas that works with the versions that support custom level packs (the newer Fire Level demo disabled this feature from what I know). This includes mob pens, some cutscene specific animations and the Electric Boss. I've spruced it up for a potential public release.

If it's not against the rules to post map packs here, and once I've reached my minimum post count, I can post a link.

GummyPants

Feb 26, 2023
Right. So here's the Gallery Map Pack I've made. Usage is fairly straightforward (see the included readme/quote). Just be mindful this won't work on the most recent releases of the game, where custom map pack support is no longer present! Enjoy!

DESCRIPTION

Mob & Event gallery for pre-release versions of Future Fragments. Supports any version capable of loading custom map packs from 0.36 onward. Some enemy behaviours may be altered in certain versions.

Access to areas not available in the regular demo is possible because they are present in the files, just unused. The effect is cumulative, so the later your version, the more content is available. Beacause of this, some enemy behaviours may change depending on which game version you're using.

INSTALLATION

- Extract GalleryPack.ffpack in a convenient location (doesn't have to be near the Future Fragments executable);
- Go to custom maps in the main menu. If this isn't present, your version likely isn't compatible;
- Select import package and navigate to where you put the file;
- Select Play Current Package;
- Go nut(s).

Some newer versions of the Fire level rework do not support custom level packs any more. I think this starts around 0.49, to play this pack you should find an older version (latest tested compatible version is 0.47v2).
Hub.jpg Fire.jpg Electric.jpg Earth.jpg End.jpg

Update: Get V1.1 here!

View attachment Gallery Pack V1.rar

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes