TUNYTTS

Sep 20, 2021
Use powerups, the cat will heal you, clover can increase the heals further, some powerups let you dodge the enemy or not take contact damage at all.
It's pretty rough going at it without powerups.
Finally, this boss took 30 minutes of my life away

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
Sorry for the probably stupid question but does anyone know how to get to the upper room in the ice area in P1M2? That moving platform is just barely out of reach and I can't figure it out, I have the area 100% aside from that. Oddly enough, I got there yesterday without saving and have no clue how.

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
Sorry for the probably stupid question but does anyone know how to get to the upper room in the ice area in P1M2? That moving platform is just barely out of reach and I can't figure it out, I have the area 100% aside from that. Oddly enough, I got there yesterday without saving and have no clue how.
Go to the far right, there's an area with 3 grunts and a celodst in clothes. There's a trigger past the grunts that causes another snowball to fall so you can get up there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: syncrinity

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
So in the room you're in, you need to be in the normal phase, there's a switch to hit, then you go back to the top left of the room while in the alternate phase, and there'll be a path that's now open for you to drop down.
I did it! Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Any idea how to save Faye? I remember going to the room where she was hanging, but there's no cutscene or clear way to help her.

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
I remember this game being in development like a decade ago, I'm not sure how many years it was. But I tested it and thought it was cool, so now that it's finished, I tried it again.
BUT! I honestly couldn't finish the first batch of missions. It's cool that it has voices even if they don't feel professional, but the dialogue, the storyline, and the jokes are all so boring I think that they feel old? Maybe the game gets better at some point.
It has a nice score, good that a lot of people find this enjoyable, but for me, it was really disappointing

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
I did it! Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Any idea how to save Faye? I remember going to the room where she was hanging, but there's no cutscene or clear way to help her.
Not really. I'm a little bit behind as I just got the current build and the one I was previously on didn't let me interact with them. Sounds like the cutscenes for them might not be in yet so it might be something not currently available. However you can still see the images of these two in the gallery for this level.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Or someone who needs to get a life
ah yes, the defensive strat of claiming anyone who wants to consider a conversation that i was wrong, needs to get a life, instead of just accepting that i was wrong.
seems lamer than what you're claiming, tbh. they weren't renpy games. it's not the end of the world that you fucked up. and you kinda had a point, those are excellent games. but pretending that it's suddenly stupid to talk about the thing you brought up, because you fucked up, is just childish.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes