Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
I remember this game being in development like a decade ago, I'm not sure how many years it was. But I tested it and thought it was cool, so now that it's finished, I tried it again.
BUT! I honestly couldn't finish the first batch of missions. It's cool that it has voices even if they don't feel professional, but the dialogue, the storyline, and the jokes are all so boring I think that they feel old? Maybe the game gets better at some point.
It has a nice score, good that a lot of people find this enjoyable, but for me, it was really disappointing

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
I did it! Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Any idea how to save Faye? I remember going to the room where she was hanging, but there's no cutscene or clear way to help her.
Not really. I'm a little bit behind as I just got the current build and the one I was previously on didn't let me interact with them. Sounds like the cutscenes for them might not be in yet so it might be something not currently available. However you can still see the images of these two in the gallery for this level.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Or someone who needs to get a life
ah yes, the defensive strat of claiming anyone who wants to consider a conversation that i was wrong, needs to get a life, instead of just accepting that i was wrong.
seems lamer than what you're claiming, tbh. they weren't renpy games. it's not the end of the world that you fucked up. and you kinda had a point, those are excellent games. but pretending that it's suddenly stupid to talk about the thing you brought up, because you fucked up, is just childish.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
again, cringe as fuck.
i mean, sure, i'm here looking for femdom shit to whack off to, but you're humiliating yourself so badly i kinda lost interest in that for a while. it's just sad.
but, we're not obsessed. you just won't acknowledge you fucked up. that's the real topic, not the engine. go on, admit it. it's cathartic. especially letting go of the weird ego that's sort of driven a post like that.

Reactions: derakino999

worldofanarchy

Dec 16, 2018
I backed this on patreon for a long time, and honestly it shouldn't have been released yet. The release version is a buggy, nearly unplayable mess with a eye sore blur to it and a ugly 30 fps. The first boss fight is going to filter a ton of people solely because the dev was too stupid to tell people that it's not a run away mission, but a fight(you can beat it with only having to break 3 of the walls but the game makes you think you can only run due to the animation), the fight against Vie, while neat in concept, is a headache and one of the worst boss experiences I ever had to deal with, and level 5 is so horrendously boring to play that I can't imagine anyone playing it.

but even more egregious than that is the fact that the there is no new game plus. To see the 21 endings, you have to literally play the entire thing from the beginning 21 times. That's frankly unacceptable for a game made in the last 20 years.

Let's not e in fact that the entirely of level 4 forgot to include the plot, and there are so many empty corners in the game that you can't honestly feel satisfied.

if I hadn't been waiting for years, I wouldn't be this annoyed. You can't call this a "soft launch." this is a flat out mockery. How the fuck did anyone look at this piece of crap and think it was okay to sell, let alone release. I have played pre-alpha demos with more content and better play testing than this.

I was looking forward to this as a backer, but now I will honestly be telling everyone I know to skip this game. the animations arent even worth fapping to

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I backed this on patreon for a long time, and honestly it shouldn't have been released yet. The release version is a buggy, nearly unplayable mess with a eye sore blur to it and a ugly 30 fps. The first boss fight is going to filter a ton of people solely because the dev was too stupid to tell people that it's not a run away mission, but a fight(you can beat it with only having to break 3 of the walls but the game makes you think you can only run due to the animation), the fight against Vie, while neat in concept, is a headache and one of the worst boss experiences I ever had to deal with, and level 5 is so horrendously boring to play that I can't imagine anyone playing it.

but even more egregious than that is the fact that the there is no new game plus. To see the 21 endings, you have to literally play the entire thing from the beginning 21 times. That's frankly unacceptable for a game made in the last 20 years.

Let's not e in fact that the entirely of level 4 forgot to include the plot, and there are so many empty corners in the game that you can't honestly feel satisfied.

if I hadn't been waiting for years, I wouldn't be this annoyed. You can't call this a "soft launch." this is a flat out mockery. How the fuck did anyone look at this piece of crap and think it was okay to sell, let alone release. I have played pre-alpha demos with more content and better play testing than this.

I was looking forward to this as a backer, but now I will honestly be telling everyone I know to skip this game. the animations arent even worth fapping to
The more I'm seeing from ppl who are actually playing the game, the more their reviews are aligning with mine and just proving that the ratings are ... well. I guess it's obvious what they are.

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
any save files??? this game is too cringy for me, i just need the sexo
Holy hell the search function on this site is pretty balls apparently, I thought adding buzzwords would've made this easier to find.

Gallery Unlock:
Slap this in your \appdata\roaming\future_fragments\ folder and you should be good.

Last edited:

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
The first boss fight is going to filter a ton of people solely because the dev was too stupid to tell people that it's not a run away mission, but a fight(you can beat it with only having to break 3 of the walls but the game makes you think you can only run due to the animation)...
You're told maybe 6 different times right before the fight that you need to kill it. Then even more if you fail to kill it. 1709056241871.png

VhyFaker

Feb 17, 2019
first boss is a disaster of bad design, even on easy mode I can't possibly shoot it fast enough to make it slow down and not get me, and I always hit the barriers that take too many shots to kill THOSE, so I am screwed no matter what mix of boss attacking and barrier attacking I use.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
at long last this one released, i can delete my volcanic mines version now
I haven't had a chance to compare all the versions, but I wouldn't delete anything older I had if I were you until I could be sure the content made it into the final version of the game. I mean if you're hurting for space it is what it is but most of the demos were pretty small.

Reactions: Bulbanych
Feb 7, 2022
that is true, but back then i didnt know any better so i deleted the old versions for the new ones without realizing each was a separate level, now all that i have was the volcanic mines which in all fairness was pretty weak

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes