doubleliftsaltacc

Jun 10, 2018
As for the freezing energy balls, what do you mean by "your version"? Are you playing a version besides v027F? It should work in there, let me know on that one because I'm not too clear on what you mean with that.
I figured out (kind of?) the issue, what I meant by my version was I downloaded the game rather than playing in browser and did not know if it was a different version, when in browser there was more lag so I figured it might have something to do with it. I thought it might be a timing/hitbox thing when I didn't have the lag from playing it outside the browser. What ended up working out was when I played it later on and I could repeatedly get it to work

pshnawnawman

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone know if the Vie scene is included in the newest demo? I'd like to subscribe again if it is so I can play that, but the patreon page doesn't list the details for .33 so I'm not sure if it's in this month or if it will be next month or later.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Sh
only on v017a? I have v017 so thats why I didn't get hints.:FeelsBadMan:
Should be on v0.17, too :p

Does anyone know if the Vie scene is included in the newest demo? I'd like to subscribe again if it is so I can play that, but the patreon page doesn't list the details for .33 so I'm not sure if it's in this month or if it will be next month or later.
Part of her scene will be in v0.33, but not the complete thing, which will be in v0.34 or v0.35.

Reactions: mc625

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I just played v0.17 again and sadly I didn't get hints or I'm doing something wrong.:test2:
Even after dying to him 5 times? That's odd, that might be a glitch; we'll look back into that to fix it when we go back to the Ice Level.

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Even after dying to him 5 times? That's odd, that might be a glitch; we'll look back into that to fix it when we go back to the Ice Level.
yes even after dying to him 5 times.
I'll play demo again tomorrow to see If it works or not.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
streaming now!
Also streaming at

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
I have a question.
will there be more scenes with multi enemies (like that tiny guys in ice level that up to 3 of them can grab talia when she's downed) in the game?

will game get a zoom function for scenes?

CPUOverload

Sep 5, 2018
I'm having quite a bit of issue with getting past the ???? path. I know I need to use the energy balls however, without giving too much away, do I need to use any other upgrades or is it possible to do it without any?

Edit: After multiple attempts, I've finally did it. Took long enough for my brain to figure out a easier way.

Feb 25, 2018
Hey, I was really excited to play this game but on the downloaded version I am constantly getting an error message reading "out of memory," which force closes the program. To circumvent this, I tried stealing progress with a kind user's completed save file, but even after replacing my save with his/hers I made me start a new game. Is this a Wine problem, or have others had similar experiences? I could always play on browser but let's be honest, that's only 1/2 as fun.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I have a question.
will there be more scenes with multi enemies (like that tiny guys in ice level that up to 3 of them can grab talia when she's downed) in the game?

will game get a zoom function for scenes?
Yep to both :)

Hey, I was really excited to play this game but on the downloaded version I am constantly getting an error message reading "out of memory," which force closes the program. To circumvent this, I tried stealing progress with a kind user's completed save file, but even after replacing my save with his/hers I made me start a new game. Is this a Wine problem, or have others had similar experiences? I could always play on browser but let's be honest, that's only 1/2 as fun.
This is definitely a WINE problem; basically, the game uses up about 1-2GB or so of ram, so your emulated environment needs to have at least 3 or 4 GB of RAM dedicated to it to be able to run the game and the environment it's in.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Vie's scene has started to make it in? I hate to be that guy...but help us free loaders out here! We need to see Vie in all her glory!
I'm sure someone will post the link :p

Possible android port?
We don't have any current plans, we might, but given the complexity of the controls and general flow of the game, as well as the audio being locked to the text size in the text boxes and making it super tiny for android wouldn't work out, I'm not too sure how well it'd work.

is there anything new in the 0.32 update ?
There were a few new things, but all of it's in v0.33, so it's not really worth playing if you've got v0.33.

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes