HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I Killed the boss on an electrical level, after which the game was allegedly thrown out and everything start again. There is no ice or lava level
The levels are all standalone at this point so that development can go faster instead of updating every level as we go along; the last Fire demo was v0.12a, and the last Ice demo was v0.17a. The current Earth demo is v0.33, and 0.34 is coming out this week.

alex193764285

Oct 7, 2017
The levels are all standalone at this point so that development can go faster instead of updating every level as we go along; the last Fire demo was v0.12a, and the last Ice demo was v0.17a. The current Earth demo is v0.33, and 0.34 is coming out this week.
I understand. Thank u.

meta1

Jul 11, 2017
How in the world did you get over there without triggering the map change?
I did the same. Freeze the guy that drops, elec jump off the ice block, elect jump off the moving platform, hug the right wall. When I jumped over to the left side, I transitioned back to the previous screen.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Unbelievable, lmao. Extremely impressive find, I'll have to deal with that and redo that map a bit.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question: How do you get tot the fire level or the ice level? Just found this game today, I liked it alot and after completing it I found out that their more levels. But I cannot seem to access them. I have versions .27, .33a and .34 installed. Can anyone plz help?

Roach28

Oct 8, 2018
Quick question: How do you get tot the fire level or the ice level? Just found this game today, I liked it alot and after completing it I found out that their more levels. But I cannot seem to access them. I have versions .27, .33a and .34 installed. Can anyone plz help?

Reactions: MagicSlay and Etjen

brojob

Feb 23, 2018
What are the planned ways to release this game when it's finished? I saw that Steam was one possibility, but I'd rather buy it some other way. This isn't the kind of game I'd like my all of my Steam friends to see me play, for obvious reasons.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... the fragment piece in P5M5 has an interesting scene, but I gotta ask where Talia's clothes went, and how they magically came back when she was done.
Placeholder event?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This isn't the kind of game I'd like my all of my Steam friends to see me play, for obvious reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... the fragment piece in P5M5 has an interesting scene, but I gotta ask where Talia's clothes went, and how they magically came back when she was done.
Placeholder event?
Exactly my thoughts.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
What are the planned ways to release this game when it's finished? I saw that Steam was one possibility, but I'd rather buy it some other way. This isn't the kind of game I'd like my all of my Steam friends to see me play, for obvious reasons.
We'll be releasing it on Nutaku, JAST, Mikandi, FAKKU, Eroges, Denpasoft, MangaGamer, Steam, and many other places, as well as continuing to give it out for $10 pledges on Patreon while we work on the sequel.

Placeholder event?
Yep, there'll be another half to that scene, so it's not done yet.

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes