MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
How to play ice and lava lvl?
Your question doesn't really make sense. You play the levels like you would the electric level.

Both lava and ice follow a single path to the main boss, ice being more clear as day since you can literally fight him from the get go pretty much. Lava is pretty much, keep going right.

BusyMan

Mar 13, 2018
I play v0.32 and just repeat the map without meeting the boss and fighting the same enemy, is there anything wrong, someone can help me...pls??

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
ok, I don't know if i'm just dumb, but I can't get past the first level; I get to the second zone (not counting spawn), and when I reach the exit, it puts me back in zone 1; is this normal? if so: how am I supposed to beat the level?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
ok, I don't know if i'm just dumb, but I can't get past the first level; I get to the second zone (not counting spawn), and when I reach the exit, it puts me back in zone 1; is this normal? if so: how am I supposed to beat the level?
If you're talking about v0.32, that's it; the patreon builds are basically tech demos to show new assets we've put into the game, they're not polished ones like v027F meant to be played fully through etc. :p

We're not doing fully polished patreon builds because that way we can quickly get all the assets and content in at a raw level, and then we can sweep back in one go to polish everything rather than tweaking everything every month causing countless delays, and so on.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
is there a download for map editor?
No... The map editor is 50 bucks (USD) and that's pretty expensive. Asking for that might be a little too high of a wish.

We've seen those. We need Vie's assets!
Uh, excuse me sir but Talia's will never get old. We just need more, Vie's and the other. We need an all out 3 way while we're at it. So much juicy content to ask for.

meta1

Jul 11, 2017
Uh, excuse me sir but Talia's will never get old. We just need more, Vie's and the other. We need an all out 3 way while we're at it. So much juicy content to ask for.
Right...fair enough. I concede the point. You are entirely correct.

CPUOverload

Sep 5, 2018
I know to sound like a complete noob, which I am to an extent, the mainframe boss is giving me a bit of trouble and I can't seem to kill him. Any tips and tricks to help with killing him? I've tried using my charge attacks though they don't do much against him unlike single shot attacks when you've got upgrades.

Rustle

Jan 19, 2018
I know to sound like a complete noob, which I am to an extent, the mainframe boss is giving me a bit of trouble and I can't seem to kill him. Any tips and tricks to help with killing him? I've tried using my charge attacks though they don't do much against him unlike single shot attacks when you've got upgrades.
The powerups that helped me cheese thru the mainframe boss are; baseball helmet(damage from projectile -20%), koto(every damage received, 20% def boost, up to 3x only, so max 60% def up, resets when you heal), and drumset(each consecutive atk you make increases your damage by 1%, no cap, but the consequent hit must be done within 5 sec, every hit resets countdown).

Just make sure to keep on hitting the boss and never spend more than 5 seconds not attacking to keep stacking that dmg up.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I remember first seeing this here and thinking "looks promising", followed by "ah crap, a platformer. I horribly suck at those". Now you linked here from Magic Matchup, and indeed it's promising.
So in the interest of satisfying my curiosity, I'll just ask the F95 Zone public:
Is it difficult? I tend to just get knots in my fingers from J&R reaction puzzles.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Ehmmm, I´m playing the first level and when I go to the next area, I get teleported back to the beginning and all the enemies respawn? This is weird game design.

Played a million games in my life but I can't seem to figure this out lol

Also, why does the area turn dark all of a sudden all the time? Seems like there's no real usage of that and it's just annoying as fuck

Edit: just realized it's a tech demo and this is normal. =)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Edit: just realized it's a tech demo and this is normal. =)
Yep, if you want an example of how the actual game would play, you should download the public demo at :)

For the record though, the area turning dark changes all but one of the enemy's abilities/attacks/behaviors, and same for when it turns light, also.

I remember first seeing this here and thinking "looks promising", followed by "ah crap, a platformer. I horribly suck at those". Now you linked here from Magic Matchup, and indeed it's promising.
So in the interest of satisfying my curiosity, I'll just ask the F95 Zone public:
Is it difficult? I tend to just get knots in my fingers from J&R reaction puzzles.
It's about as difficult as a Megaman game at worst, there are puzzles and reaction based things, but the game is fairly non-punishing with them and doesn't instantly kill you in most cases for messing up the slightest thing, there's no instant death pits and dying doesn't mean a ton of backtracking or redoing things. No pixel perfect jumps, either.

alex193764285

Oct 7, 2017
Your question doesn't really make sense. You play the levels like you would the electric level.

Both lava and ice follow a single path to the main boss, ice being more clear as day since you can literally fight him from the get go pretty much. Lava is pretty much, keep going right.
I Killed the boss on an electrical level, after which the game was allegedly thrown out and everything start again. There is no ice or lava level

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes