HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Difference between 33a and 34?
There's a new boss attack, a long boss game over sex animation, and a second long sex animation in P3M1.

A lot of this month was basically backend stuff we were preparing for a lot of new content in November, so there should be a significant content jump for v035 with v036 being the last earth demo. V036 should also have voicework for everything locked down script-wise (bosses, sex animations, game over animations, seeber databanks, etc.)

ThirdLostSoul

Oct 17, 2018
I just recently came onto this too
Whats the Final Levels of each demo?
As far I got the final Fire is 0.12a Ice is 0.17a and elec is 0.27f. I´ve got the 0.27f and I´ll defenitly gona buy the final game but I can´t find 0.12a or 0.17a anywhere

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Great game
Thanks a lot! :D

I just recently came onto this too
Whats the Final Levels of each demo?
As far I got the final Fire is 0.12a Ice is 0.17a and elec is 0.27f. I´ve got the 0.27f and I´ll defenitly gona buy the final game but I can´t find 0.12a or 0.17a anywhere
0.12a was on an old engine with a previous programmer, so we don't have it on Patreon; you can probably find it around the internet, though.

0.17a is on the patreon, and the current earth level demo is on there as well (v0.34), as well as all the electric level demos and such :)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So this is a bit of an odd request, but I'll try it anyway. @HentaiWriter How does the logic for losing the game work?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm interested in making a Cheat Engine table wherein I could modify Talia's health so that hopefully I can trigger the game over animations (i.e. press H twice) without being permanently down and having to redo the area. Perhaps I could prevent some variable from being flipped when you go down.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So this is a bit of an odd request, but I'll try it anyway. @HentaiWriter How does the logic for losing the game work?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm interested in making a Cheat Engine table wherein I could modify Talia's health so that hopefully I can trigger the game over animations (i.e. press H twice) without being permanently down and having to redo the area. Perhaps I could prevent some variable from being flipped when you go down.
I don't really understand the need for a CT as playing 'Easy' literally starts you back in the area you "died" in.

The logic behind it is, she gets hurt enough to be grouped -> you can sex til you're KO -> KO she gets fucked until she can get away (earring). Pressing 'H' while she is dazed results in a KO so triggering a KO+infinite health doesn't hold right, though I guess it could if you were to add a godmode where, upon KO'd, pressing the 'H' key would result in killing the assailant and reviving her on the spot. Something like that would have to be worked from the ground up I assume, ergo, via HW. And again, kinda pointless with 'Easy'.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I don't really understand the need for a CT as playing 'Easy' literally starts you back in the area you "died" in.

The logic behind it is, she gets hurt enough to be grouped -> you can sex til you're KO -> KO she gets fucked until she can get away (earring). Pressing 'H' while she is dazed results in a KO so triggering a KO+infinite health doesn't hold right, though I guess it could if you were to add a godmode where, upon KO'd, pressing the 'H' key would result in killing the assailant and reviving her on the spot. Something like that would have to be worked from the ground up I assume, ergo, via HW. And again, kinda pointless with 'Easy'.
There's no need. It's just something that I want to try to do. I like being able to enjoy all the animations at will during gameplay for some reason.

The logic you describe is the way it works functionally, which I had already figured out (obviously, since it's not hard). What I was asking about is how it is done in the underlying code. It would give me a better idea what values to look for in CE.

Reactions: MagicSlay

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
There's no need. It's just something that I want to try to do. I like being able to enjoy all the animations at will during gameplay for some reason.

The logic you describe is the way it works functionally, which I had already figured out (obviously, since it's not hard). What I was asking about is how it is done in the underlying code. It would give me a better idea what values to look for in CE.
According to our programmer, Frouge;

"For Talia actually being knocked out there's just a single boolean deciding if a sex animation should be H-animation #1 or H-animation #2 and it gets checked only once when starting the sex animation (i.e. when Talia gets grabbed)
This boolean goes from false to true the moment she gets knocked out."

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
According to our programmer, Frouge;

"For Talia actually being knocked out there's just a single boolean deciding if a sex animation should be H-animation #1 or H-animation #2 and it gets checked only once when starting the sex animation (i.e. when Talia gets grabbed)
This boolean goes from false to true the moment she gets knocked out."
Thank you very much. That should give me something to work with. Looks like I'm gonna be busy with this game again soon.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017

I see. And since there seems to be more than one animation for enemies it seems like it'll come in handy. Would be useful to use.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm lost concerning the standalone levels, i don't know what version i should play first (first time downloading the game).

Should I play the 0.27f version, then the 0.34 ? Or anything else ? haha I don't get it please help me :test2:

EDIT : sorry if it has been asked already but i couldn't find my answers

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm lost concerning the standalone levels, i don't know what version i should play first (first time downloading the game).

Should I play the 0.27f version, then the 0.34 ? Or anything else ? haha I don't get it please help me :test2:

EDIT : sorry if it has been asked already but i couldn't find my answers
Well, the level progression goes like this: Fire -> Ice -> Electric -> Earth. And that is also in what order they have been developing and releasing the demos. Version 0.27F would be the last Electric level demo, and 0.34 the last Earth one. As far as I'm aware the last Fire one was 0.12 and the last Ice one 0.17.

If you care about the story and what's going on play them in release order. If you don't, then play them in any order you want. I'll personally wait until the game is fully released before I'm going through the entire story.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Well, the level progression goes like this: Fire -> Ice -> Electric -> Earth. And that is also in what order they have been developing and releasing the demos. Version 0.27F would be the last Electric level demo, and 0.34 the last Earth one. As far as I'm aware the last Fire one was 0.12 and the last Ice one 0.17.

If you care about the story and what's going on play them in release order. If you don't, then play them in any order you want. I'll personally wait until the game is fully released before I'm going through the entire story.
Oh ok I get it, I just have to find 0.12 and 0.17 links to begin with. Thank you that helped a lot :)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Oh ok I get it, I just have to find 0.12 and 0.17 links to begin with. Thank you that helped a lot :)
We would highly recommend you play v027F first; the other demos are exponentially less polished as they're very old and/or patreon demos meant to show profress in game completion and not meant to show the final state of the game like 027f is. :p

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
We would highly recommend you play v027F first; the other demos are exponentially less polished as they're very old and/or patreon demos meant to show profress in game completion and not meant to show the final state of the game like 027f is. :p
Ok but if i play 0.27f first i will miss pieces of the story since i didn't play the previous versions/levels right ?

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes