Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Will there ever be naughty scenes involving the professor, or only talia and her rival? I really like the look and voice of the professor too, hope we get to see her in some stuff ^^

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Will there ever be naughty scenes involving the professor, or only talia and her rival? I really like the look and voice of the professor too, hope we get to see her in some stuff ^^
Vie's already got 5 scenes and 2 CGs in the game with another 2 CGs coming too :)

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
Weird(?) question to ask but,

Are there gonna be any paizuri animations with regular grunts?

(I forget all the scenes since there are quite a few- and I'm pretty sure the tentacles/ghosts have some too, but just thought I'd ask.)

hope you're doing well hentaiwriter, thanks for looking out for us and developing a fun game.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017

(I forget all the scenes since there are quite a few- and I'm pretty sure the tentacles/ghosts have some too, but just thought I'd ask.)

hope you're doing well hentaiwriter, thanks for looking out for us and developing a fun game.
Maybe with the fire level zombies but i don't there are any scenes with paizuri involving grunts

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

So far, the only paizuri in the game is with the Fire Level's "Scraper" enemies ("zombie" was the codeword for them, but as people kept misunderstanding and thinking they're actual zombies, we just changed it to "Scraper" since one of their legs scrape on the ground).

There's other scenes with something between her boobs, but true paizuri-wise, that's about it, as far as I can remember, sorry!

Thanks a lot :D We're trying our best, and I'm doing good, but I have to admit the Patreon pledges aren't haha, so we're trying to do all we can to keep stuff above water financially; we'll keep everyone updated if anything changes, of course.

Reactions: Monochrome

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
man I still cant beat wren and no ones uploaded any anim scene videos on x sites yet :(
There is nothing new to show yet, the developers are running final test and adding new features for the when the game is released in may (subject to change) so no new demos for patrron or public.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
HentaiWriter is the Developer of the Day over on the LewdPixels Discord - :)
Thanks a lot, we're honored :D

This game is amazing. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the compliments!

It would be nice to play the another characters (Vie and Faye)
You'll be able to play as Faye in the sequel to Future Fragments, and you can read about her game here;

There are no plans for a playable Vie game though, as she's just too strong so the gameplay wouldn't be too entertaining.

man I still cant beat wren and no ones uploaded any anim scene videos on x sites yet :(
Did you watch the tutorial video for it? It might help a lot :)

If you're still having trouble, just know that his fight will be made easier in the full game, and as others have said the Vie scene isn't really complete even if you do beat him, so the full game version will have a better version of that scene too.

flyflyfly37

Aug 7, 2017
HentaiWriter Just wanted to comment on here and talk about how amazing this game is. I just wanted to say thank you and please keep up the great work! Just went through the 0.27P version for the 3rd time, this is definitely one of the best games I've played from F95!! Can't wait for the rest of game to finish!

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Yes I watched the video, I just dont have the reaction time and dexterity to get past the moving floors :(

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yes I watched the video, I just dont have the reaction time and dexterity to get past the moving floors :(
You can try Cheat Engine's speedhack function in order to slow down the game. That may help. That's how I got through the pillar phases of that fight.

fuckmyass1111

Oct 21, 2018
So the version here isn't the same as the Patreon release? Great game and want to play more but I get blue screened after destroying the Mainframe. I'm assuming that's the end of the demo.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes