HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So the version here isn't the same as the Patreon release? Great game and want to play more but I get blue screened after destroying the Mainframe. I'm assuming that's the end of the demo.
v0.44a is the latest Patreon version, but as it's only one level (and a WIP one at that with practically no story implement), it has far, far less content than v0.27P, the public demo version, which is at (and is likely the version you played).

And yep, the "bluescreen" is the end of the demo, nice job on beating the boss!

HentaiWriter Just wanted to comment on here and talk about how amazing this game is. I just wanted to say thank you and please keep up the great work! Just went through the 0.27P version for the 3rd time, this is definitely one of the best games I've played from F95!! Can't wait for the rest of game to finish!
Really flattered you enjoyed it so much, hopefully the full game is just as fulfilling :D

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Does anyone know where I can get a Mac download for this?
Unfortunately there's no Mac download but you can use WINE to emulate it!

I heard a sister game came out, anyone got the name?
The only other games we've worked on would be Reclaim Reality (myself and FrougeDev from FF worked on it along with a lot of other people), which was cancelled due to not being up to our quality standards, but you can play a demo that covers about 90% of what we had tangibly at (and read the document covering why we cancelled it, what we had planned, and so on).

I also worked on and finished Magic Matchup, at which is a small little game, but it's gotten decent reviews for the plot I figure.

Outside of that there's nothing else I can think of that's in a state of being playable; if you mean Faye's game, which will be a sequel of sorts to Future Fragments, that'll be started shortly after Future Fragments is done. :)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
livestreaming map creation for Future Fragments, with HaleyArts and tomek1000 in a co-stream (and possibly more people coming too!)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
do you still need voice actors? i have a deep voice & wide range! not looking to get paid just help out!
We'll be casting for a lot of voice actors sometime around late April, early May!
However, we'll always pay for voicework, we wouldn't feel right commissioning it for free.

Reactions: WSmith

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
SPOILER
ALERT

As we head towards starting up demos again as of April 7th, we wanted to show just a tiny, tiny portion of the huge amount of art that Triangulate's done for the True Final Boss.

Without disclosing spoilers directly, this is just one animation for the fight we wanted to show off, with a size comparison of Talia's sprite nearby. (Not a sex animation, this is a safe for work animation.)

Currently, I'd say animation-loop-wise, the animation below is about 1/30th of what we've gotten done so far and about 1/50th of what we've got planned that we won't be showing until the game comes out (so there's many more animations, backgrounds, etc. for this fight, many of which are way over the top compared to what's been shown prior in the game).

Given that this animation down below is hand animated, and with how big it is, and that there's no Spine or 3D models or anything else being used for skeletal structures, you can probably see why we said this fight would take longer / more effort than all the prior bosses put together.

(again, warning, potential spoilers if you click on the animated picture below, which will show what a small portion, not the full sprite of the True Final Boss looks like)

(And remember, this is just one small part of the boss. Not the whole thing or even close to it.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SPOILER
ALERT

Linus12

Oct 19, 2018
As we head towards starting up demos again as of April 7th, we wanted to show just a tiny, tiny portion of the huge amount of art that Triangulate's done for the True Final Boss.
WOO! APRIL 7TH GET HYPE! Also, really impressed by that animation! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

texjohn123`

Mar 10, 2020
Hey HW! Just read through the entire thread and it was very fun! :)
First off, I want to say, really amazing game. I know you've heard this many times from many people, and you and your entire team deserve it!
I really respect and admire you, the way you are handling the piracy situation and people who complain about you milking. Let them host something like this and see how it turns out for them. Anywho, I just had a few questions for you Hw, if you don't mind answering.

I'm not currently at a point where I can consistently finance on Patreon, due to freaking coronavirus ruining my life... :(, but this month, I am able to support ten dollars. What would the ten dollars get? I wasn't entirely sure. On Patreon, it says you get the demo, plus the game at launch and the Patreon posts.
I plan on contributing on the days I am able. For example, on April 10, I make a one time payment of ten dollars, then on May 19, I make another ten dollar contribution, etc.
Would that be able to work? And the ten dollar tier gets you access to the entire demo you've been releasing up to this point? Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes