Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What does not work? You asked how close the game is to being completed and I linked to a page where the future of the development is laid out. But just to get your answer:
Link did not work for me, blocked
Thank you for what's inside the link

Blazion56

Aug 30, 2019
does anyone have the link to the earth level demo I think its version is 0.33 I searched through the whole thread and all of them were unfortunately removed.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
does anyone have the link to the earth level demo I think its version is 0.33 I searched through the whole thread and all of them were unfortunately removed.
v035v2 would be the last Earth Level demo :)

Haven't looked at this game in an incredibly long time, are the endings still a thing?
Yep, there's still 21 "good" endings, 3 "bad" endings, and another 16 or so side endings planned, plus the 25 or so game over CGs/scenes (the majority of which are already done and in the game builds)

Last edited:

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
v035v2 would be the last Earth Level demo :)

Yep, there's still 21 "good" endings, 3 "bad" endings, and another 16 or so side endings planned, plus the 25 or so game over CGs/scenes (the majority of which are already done and in the game builds)
Huh didn't know about the 21 good endings just recall something about decisions and how you could either help one girl or the other. Still mildly following the game in case it has the chance to end in yuri lol.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Just to clarify, the majority of our content is posted nowadays to our free Discord channel (18+ only) over at !

Patreon is to support us and to get monthly demos, but practically everything outside of monthly demos is posted to the Discord instead.

So if you're wondering why it seems like we're not posting much content to social media, it's because it's almost all being posted on Discord.

Once we get up on Steam though, we'll start posting content pretty much everywhere.

Screenshot_231.png

• Love
Reactions: PugWug

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hey, we got a gameplay trailer up for the game;

This trailer's only temporary; once we get the art assets for the Fire and Ice levels complete (parallax and the new tilesets) I'll update this trailer with a much more polished one.

For now though, I think it shows off the gameplay mechanics for each level fairly well as well as general gameplay.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Just to clarify, the majority of our content is posted nowadays to our free Discord channel (18+ only) over at !

Patreon is to support us and to get monthly demos, but practically everything outside of monthly demos is posted to the Discord instead.

So if you're wondering why it seems like we're not posting much content to social media, it's because it's almost all being posted on Discord.

Once we get up on Steam though, we'll start posting content pretty much everywhere.

View attachment 641499
THe amount of Hentai games that Kagura games and other devs put out on steam makes this a smart move to put the game out there, especially that it's fun enough without the H-aspect

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
quick question
does the ending is a database error screen for now? or its just me
and also the lonely spider bot told about how the mainframe will talk to you after you cleared certain number of room, but I always jumped to the mainframe after clearing 5 rooms, am I do something wrong or its supposed to be like that for now?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
quick question
does the ending is a database error screen for now? or its just me
If you mean the parody of the windows BSOD screen, yeah, that's intended :p

and also the lonely spider bot told about how the mainframe will talk to you after you cleared certain number of room, but I always jumped to the mainframe after clearing 5 rooms, am I do something wrong or its supposed to be like that for now?
The way to get more Mainframe quotes would be to actively avoid going into the Milk Chamber rooms; those specific rooms only show up on the bottom row.

However, the Mainframe should have talked to you prior to clearing 5 rooms, so that's kind of odd; you didn't get interrupted by him talking to you at all, even after 5 rooms?

• Red Heart
Reactions: WibuTampan

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
If you mean the parody of the windows BSOD screen, yeah, that's intended :p
oh god lol, I thought my choices are wrong so I tried for 3rd times :ROFLMAO:

The way to get more Mainframe quotes would be to actively avoid going into the Milk Chamber rooms; those specific rooms only show up on the bottom row.

However, the Mainframe should have talked to you prior to clearing 5 rooms, so that's kind of odd; you didn't get interrupted by him talking to you at all, even after 5 rooms?
I got one on the first stage and another one on the second stage (the resetted room)
I see, so I should avoid the bottom row to talk to the mainframe more
thanks for answering dev

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Yo, I've been bitching about this for quite a while now, but, I can't play this game, like, at all. Might there be something wrong with my laptop? it isn't exactly a NASA pc or something like that, but i don't consider it to be crap either. Anyways, the game doesn't open at all, and I have already tried everything on this thread, should I give up on this game? I really like it, and am thinking on buying it on release, but I can't even open the .exe :(

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Yo, I've been bitching about this for quite a while now, but, I can't play this game, like, at all. Might there be something wrong with my laptop? it isn't exactly a NASA pc or something like that, but i don't consider it to be crap either. Anyways, the game doesn't open at all, and I have already tried everything on this thread, should I give up on this game? I really like it, and am thinking on buying it on release, but I can't even open the .exe :(
So to make sure, when you try to open the .exe, what happens? Does it start up and crash, or does it just never load?
And what's your computer specs? (Laptops often have integrated graphics, which makes the lighting modes in the game run pretty badly as they use GPU to process the lighting, but you can disable this if you can get the game to boot up)

In either case, one of the most straightforward solutions is to;
1) Disable any anti-virus software you have
2) Right click on the .exe and pick to unzip it to a directory of your choice
3) Run the "Future_Fragments_ElectricDemo.exe" file in this new directory.

The game should now boot; if it still doesn't, let us know.

In the future, we'll have an installer that will fix these issues; currently, most of them are caused by the .exe unzipping its files to a temporary directory to run the game, and then deleting those temporary run-time files after you close the game.

We don't have installers for the demos because we want to prevent generating false bug reports by people installing/stacking 20+ versions of the game on their computer, as well as not making players go through and screw up their registry possibly by making them install 20+ versions with the monthly demos being so high in number now.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes