Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
it seems when i use this with UnRen-1.0.11d.bat
specifically unren-dev.rpy i get errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_meredith_change_orgasm_49 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 588:
                call meredith_change_orgasm(3,2,-1,-5) from _call_meredith_change_orgasm_49

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 620:

The label _call_meredith_change_caution_226 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 589:
                call meredith_change_caution(0,"Their simultaneous orgasm broke her down.") from _call_meredith_change_caution_226

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 621:
                call meredith_change_caution(0,"Their simultaneous orgasm broke her down.") from _call_meredith_change_caution_226

The label _call_meredith_change_orgasm_50 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 604:
                call meredith_change_orgasm(2,3,-1,-5) from _call_meredith_change_orgasm_50

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 635:

The label _call_meredith_change_caution_227 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 605:
                call meredith_change_caution(0,"Their simultaneous orgasm broke her down.") from _call_meredith_change_caution_227

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 636:
                call meredith_change_caution(0,"Their simultaneous orgasm broke her down.") from _call_meredith_change_caution_227

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sat Apr  6 17:40:19 2024

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
it seems when i use this with UnRen-1.0.11d.bat
specifically unren-dev.rpy i get errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_meredith_change_orgasm_49 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 588:

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 620:

The label _call_meredith_change_caution_226 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 589:

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 621:

The label _call_meredith_change_orgasm_50 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 604:

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 635:

The label _call_meredith_change_caution_227 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 605:

and File "game/scripts/chap4/part2/chapter4_shoot_sex.rpy", line 636:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sat Apr  6 17:40:19 2024
This is just because the dev have not cleaned the code... just remove the unren-dev.rpy. You don't need it to play

TheRealPaiLord

Oct 6, 2021
I mean... if you simply spare a moment to click on the search button, type "Android," and select "this thread," you'll find the answer you seek without having to wait for others. Anyway, here's the link to the message containing the Android port: #640
I apologize but I never knew how to search for keywords to find a specific thread in this site. Thank you for directing me to the link.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
chap5_mertom_ddream8.jpg

###
Some changes, one can hide.
Some, one can't.
Meredith's plight slowly unveils in front of her beloved eyes.
Her feelings, her needs, and her desires clashed with her guilt.
Which side will win in the end?
Your hand will steer her to the end of her story.
###
Chapter 5's production begins at the tail end of last week. I've been taking some time off to deal with personal matters, but now I'm back to finish the pieces that are Meredith's conclusion.
Everything will come in due time, of course. Your support has been tremendous. I can't thank you all enough.

Sneak peeks will come later.

Jun 21, 2023
It's about the son of a powerful demon (prince of hell?) trying to amass followers for power due to an impending demon war breaking out. It's not difficult to understand if you actually read the story.
I don't think he trying to amass followers. More like recruit a couple. Cause with the pace amassing more than 10 followers would take months. The war is knocking on the door.

Reactions: JustMy2Cents
4.80 star(s) 125 Votes