AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I don't think he trying to amass followers. More like recruit a couple. Cause with the pace amassing more than 10 followers would take months. The war is knocking on the door.
Not to be pedantic but recruiting a couple is "amassing followers". I haven't played the latest update yet but last I knew it'd been less then an in-game week since meeting Meredith. Based on the dev log above it seems we're about to close the deal with her. We also already have one follower, so I'd say the story is moving at a pretty fast pace, follower-wise. Also I'd imagine the concept of "soon" is different for demonic entities than for regular humans :LOL: .

Reactions: xsikal and Maviarab

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Not to be pedantic but recruiting a couple is "amassing followers". I haven't played the latest update yet but last I knew it'd been less then an in-game week since meeting Meredith. Based on the dev log above it seems we're about to close the deal with her. We also already have one follower, so I'd say the story is moving at a pretty fast pace, follower-wise. Also I'd imagine the concept of "soon" is different for demonic entities than for regular humans :LOL: .
Not really, we don't have a single follower yet, Maxime is not yet fully our follower, I understand she will become a demon, and get powers, but her powers will depend on how strong the MC is and on how powerful their love, her eye color changed in one sex scene for a while, but that's all, the agreement itself has not yet been reached, MC for now does not have the strength to do it, as his father said. And it is very interesting how Meredith will accept that he is a demon, in the next update she will definitively fall in love completely, and she will probably break up with her husband or even divorce him, but I doubt that a follower agreement will be made with her in the next update, given that Maxime is not yet fully a follower, but may be in the update after the next one. By the way, we don't know the lifespan of demons yet, right? Or did I miss something?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Not really, we don't have a single follower yet, Maxime is not yet fully our follower, I understand she will become a demon, and get powers, but her powers will depend on how strong the MC is and on how powerful their love, her eye color changed in one sex scene for a while, but that's all, the agreement itself has not yet been reached, MC for now does not have the strength to do it, as his father said. And it is very interesting how Meredith will accept that he is a demon, in the next update she will definitively fall in love completely, and she will probably break up with her husband or even divorce him, but I doubt that a follower agreement will be made with her in the next update, given that Maxime is not yet fully a follower, but may be in the update after the next one. By the way, we don't know the lifespan of demons yet, right? Or did I miss something?
Where is it said Max will become a demon????

She is a fulll follower...that was the whole point of asking her the question, she had to be given a choice and she chose yes. Next is Meredith.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Initially, MC needed to accomplish the corruption of Meredith in a month. The task is nearly done after one week. MC's father said he was impressed with Maxime and wished his "first" had gone as well. So, it's probably fair to say the quest to make followers is moving apace. Don't forget; MC already has two seemingly powerful demons who are obviously in love with him and know about his past, who are now committed as allies at the very least. There seems to be a third who wants to meet him. The demon who was in the elevator remarked that his "presence" was already as strong as his father's. Whatever that may mean it surely portends well. Overall, I'd say MC is getting up to speed quite nicely.

Reactions: xsikal

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Where is it said Max will become a demon????

She is a fulll follower...that was the whole point of asking her the question, she had to be given a choice and she chose yes. Next is Meredith.
Ummm NOOO... That's what Astofiel said - She will be a part demon, acquiring demonic powers, depending on which demon she worships, in you case, since you are as strong as the average human, she won't feel any different.
That's what Julia said in the last update, after sex scene with Maxime - You lack energy to form a full contract, but you're close. I suspect you'll get there by the end of the week

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ummm NOOO... That's what Astofiel said - She will be a part demon, acquiring demonic powers, depending on which demon she worships, in you case, since you are as strong as the average human, she won't feel any different.
That's what Julia said in the last update, after sex scene with Maxime - You lack energy to form a full contract, but yu're close. I suspect you'll get there by the end of the week
That's right. It's also the reason he was unable to complete the contract with her on the first attempt. I have a feeling, though, that the manifestation of her glowing eyes is the beginning of her change. The "completion" of the contract and how it will affect Maxime is imminent. The threesome can be seen as the first example of Maxime as a follower/helper to her new master.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: divingmedic
Jun 21, 2023
Amassing followers meant gathering large group of people as followers. So in that sense mc won't be gather more than 10 people I think. And I wasn't talking about in-game time but real world time. It's been around a year to get Meredith. Mc will get at least 2 more human followers I think. And repeating the same process of charimg your way in would also get boring real soon. Dev will have to put some twists. Like mc stumbling onto some crazy demon fanatic girl.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Amassing followers meant gathering large group of people as followers. So in that sense mc won't be gather more than 10 people I think. And I wasn't talking about in-game time but real world time. It's been around a year to get Meredith. Mc will get at least 2 more human followers I think. And repeating the same process of charimg your way in would also get boring real soon. Dev will have to put some twists. Like mc stumbling onto some crazy demon fanatic girl.
Hey if it continues to be done at this quality level, I'm all good with a rinse and repeat never-ending tale of corruption. :LOL:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't see the romance in having sex with a girl to make her pay her husband's debt and corrupting her in the process.
Well, there are two girls who are already in love with you even before the game starts...at the starts one girl falls in love with you...and this new girl (wife helping paying her husband's debt) is slowly falling for you...it's not just fuck her and give her money...mc is spending lots of time with her...demon magic can corrupt them, but your choice can make them fall in love with you

Reactions: motseer

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You can say Meredith cheated on her husband because she and MC shared intimacy outside the agreement
It's about maxim
Ugh... this new jealousy system... they both saying I am ignoring them :cautious:
I did tell Tommy to be truthful...but it seems like it's backfiring too much in this episode...I hope it's the right choice

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2020
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
not sure what im doing wrong when trying to add the mod. i replaced the game file with the mod file but the game just crashes. im on a mac. some help with this would be appreciated

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi! Thank you for your ongoing support!

Chapter 5 is progressing well. Personally, I believe chapter 5 has taken quite a leap in terms of my ability as a creator, and I hope that it'll show later in the final product. I've learned a ton since the initial release; there were parts of the past chapters that I would've done in another way had I done it today, but alas, it imparted me the necessary experience to grow.

In the end, I want nothing but your support to be answered with a quality product. It's gonna take time, like all the previous chapters, and my limited time only exacerbated that issue—but I'm still optimistic that I will finish it in a timely manner.

Please be patient :)

chap5_club26.jpg chap5_club7.jpg chap5_club31.jpg chap5_club35.jpg chap5_club41.jpg chap5_mertom_ddream18at3.jpg chap5_mertom_3.jpg chap5_mertom_13.jpg chap5_mertom_ddream18.jpg

4.80 star(s) 125 Votes