Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Been playing through it a bit and overall it has some extremely good writing behind it and the scene framing and pace are great. Renders are fantastic, it's a well executed foundation of a somewhat common story (the whole demon part and farming power through inserting your dongle into USB ports etc).

I only have a few gripes thus far. First one is that it's pretty heavy handed on the sex scenes and not really giving much reprieve from it, this might be changing later on but at times it feels like it's 80% sex scene and 20% lore/fluff/other scenes. Granted, the "gameifying" of the sex scenes is pretty novel and I don't dislike it.

Other than that, not a fan of how absurdly secretive and almost manipulative Julia seems to be. Sure, this is mainly just a personal pet peeve of mine as I absolutely despise the whole notion of being played like a puppet by people with far more power and individuals having some sort of secret plan that they absolutely refuse to divulge to the MC even though it concerns the MC the most. (A lot of games use this trope but it's so extremely tiring, there are more things to lose by NOT divulging a plan than to do so, there are only so many variables you can account for in an uncontrolled and curated plan revolving around a person who doesn't know that there's a plan.)
By the same extent, I also dislike ye ol' pappy even moreso than Julia, but I digress.

Ruby might be secretive aswell, but she seems less on the manipulative side and more on the somber and unwillingly having to be secretive.

In general, the game has hella potential to get even better.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This game is the definition of hidden gem!

Let me start by saying, I have fucked alot in my life and I can tell you that this game delivers the MOST realistic sex experience I have seen in any game so far (mostly cause the sex is an elaborate mini game that covers a big chunk of each update) the shots, the expressions, kissing, petting etc.
I love the story, the writing, the characters, the gameplay loop and the stylized graphics. The only minor negative is that the "reincarnation"/flashback shenanigans are getting a bit too much.

Ps 1 - Did this game gave us an amazing threesome with two straight women without turning them to bi cause its hawt?! And to top it off a harem game has jealousy mechanics instead of everyone being super happy like a boring commercial?! HELL YEAH! (see what I did there)

Ps 2 - Game needs MUCH MORE Maxime. I loved her from the start , but in the last update her scenes and especially her inner thoughts on threesome are pure fire!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Let me start by saying, I have fucked alot in my life and I can tell you that this game delivers the MOST realistic sex experience I have seen in any game so far (mostly cause the sex is an elaborate mini game that covers a big chunk of each update) the shots, the expressions, kissing, petting etc.
I love the story, the writing, the characters, the gameplay loop and the stylized graphics. The only minor negative is that the "reincarnation"/flashback shenanigans are getting a bit too much.

Ps 1 - Did this game gave us an amazing threesome with two straight women without turning them to bi cause its hawt?! And to top it off a harem game has jealousy mechanics instead of everyone being super happy like a boring commercial?! HELL YEAH! (see what I did there)

Ps 2 - Game needs MUCH MORE Maxime. I loved her from the start , but in the last update her scenes and especially her inner thoughts on threesome are pure fire!
Ohhh yeahhh! It feels like this is not enough and we need even more sexual contents! :love:

• Crown
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024

This is one of my favorite VN, awesome so far (y)

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

chap5_club144.jpg

Just a heads up. I've been tinkering with the rendering pipeline since the start of the chapter, figuring out ways to increase details while keeping the render time similar. Due to time constraints, the renders of the past were heavily toned down in quality, and I always dreamed of not having to deal with it one day.

There are ways to mitigate the shortcomings; the easiest one is to purchase a monster rig, but the price is too high for me to stomach at this point.

The other way is to find shortcuts that are realistic enough to implement.

A mini-breakthrough came up when I set out to produce a thin halo across this character's skin during certain scenes.

chap5_club128.png
chap5_club136.jpg

I'm uncertain of how things will end up becoming when the chapter releases, but alas I believe I've taken a major step forward in that aspect, and while you won't see the differences at a glance (especially on shots far away from the characters), yet once you zoom in, the differences are very pronounced.

It has its weaknesses, but I think the pros massively outweigh the cons.

This may be jarring when you notice it the first time. But it's an upgrade—at least, I think that it should be—however, I cannot apply these changes to all the previous renders. The images of the past four chapters will remain the same. I'm also unsure if the other characters will respond well to this type of rendering pipeline.

But those will be figured out when the right moment comes.

That is all for now. Thank you for your continuous support! I hope my efforts answer your generous hearts!

Stefzka

Jul 22, 2021
First time playing this game, is the jealous points something I should avoid? Do they impact the game in a negative way, or is it just intern competition between the girls?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are these 2 potential LIs? My friend sent me the screenshots of these 2 and they piqued my interest more than those 3, or at least much more than the 2 on the right View attachment 3586551 View attachment 3586552
I am pretty sure to bottom is. Not sure on the top one, but it has been a while since I played and I'm no spring chicken and many times do not remember why I walked from my computer to kitchen which only 5 feet away.:LOL:

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I am pretty sure to bottom is. Not sure on the top one, but it has been a while since I played and I'm no spring chicken and many times do not remember why I walked from my computer to kitchen which only 5 feet away.:LOL:
Hmm, thanks anyways. I might wait for more to make sure, I mean the fact that I have 0 interest in 2 out of 3 first LIs is not a good sign

4.80 star(s) 125 Votes