shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Never gonna get invested in a story where I'm romantically into a woman I simply feel not just not attracted but UN-attracted to.
It is after all ME playing the MC.
Attraction is important. Especially when the subject is not even real. 1 out of 3 simply isn't good enough...

But hey, feel free to feel what you like, I however am with The_Hybrid on this one.
i totally agree on the attraction part ,happend all the time for me whn playing this avn's,but.....when the story is good enough i can pretend i like the character in question for the sake of the it.but not everyone can,.i love this oen here [story part]the actual LI's are kind of mix fellings,im not into young women models unless those are the only ones presented,and i love any kind of milf[well almost any kind] i will say try it before is finsihed and try it after getting an ending and see if you fell the change in it or in you....

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I have a ton of games I still need to play and even more I need to check for updates, but I went straight back to this thread, after finishing 3R1 just now...

Discovering a gem of this quality, among AVN, is always a delight! I don't know if perfect games are a thing, but this is comin' real close for me...

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Hmm, thanks anyways. I might wait for more to make sure, I mean the fact that I have 0 interest in 2 out of 3 first LIs is not a good sign
Never gonna get invested in a story where I'm romantically into a woman I simply feel not just not attracted but UN-attracted to.
It is after all ME playing the MC.
Attraction is important. Especially when the subject is not even real. 1 out of 3 simply isn't good enough...

But hey, feel free to feel what you like, I however am with The_Hybrid on this one.
I always encourage those sceptical on the LIs to give the game a try just for the story. However... this one is the exception since the LIs seem to play a much larger role in the overall narrative rather than the player picking and choosing their favorite ice cream flavor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Essentially, every LI definitely feels mandatory for the best possible outcome - meaning that you don't really have the luxury of picking and choosing your favorite flavor. If any of the LIs don't appeal to you then I don't really forsee you enjoying the story all that much.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
This game needs a gallery, other than that it's a great experience.
I agree in principle, but there are almost no "easy" scenes in the game.
For it to work, you would have to max out all stats and then freeze them to get the best possible outcome of scene.

I have a hard time seeing how you'd build the gallery up so it worked.
It's a bit like the one in Light of My life where he's essentially built an autosave system of the last playthrough which is the variant of the scene being played in the gallery. From what I remember it was a hassle to put together.

Reactions: xsikal

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi! It's been over two weeks since the last update. I've made more progress since, but it's still not nearly enough to complete the chapter as a whole. I believe I'm at about 50-60% completion, but that might change depending on how much more there is to finish later.

Thanks again for all of your support! I can't say much more than what I've said in the past, so this will have to do for now. I hope to answer your patience with a great release later.

Cheers!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Question. Are jealousy points good or bad? Should I avoid them or seek them?
As far as I know, they're neither good or bad. They lead to slightly different dialogue during the threesome scene, but there doesn't seem to be any immediate consequences for fostering jealousy.

As for how it'll work in the future... I'm not entirely sure. Chances are it might just stay as flavor - which is similar to how affection and corruption paths work.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Question. Are jealousy points good or bad? Should I avoid them or seek them?
The more jealousy points you get, the more energy you gain:

Python:
label chapter4_part2_driver :
    scene black with dissolve
    call chapter4_2_rub_past from _call_chapter4_2_rub_past
    call chap4_2_jul from _call_chap4_2_jul
    call chapter4_2_meredith from _call_chapter4_2_meredith

$total_attraction = meredith_attraction + meredith_attraction_lvl*10
    $total_corruption = meredith_corruption + meredith_corruption_lvl*10
    $total_energy_gained = day_score + total_attraction + total_corruption
    $total_energy_gained += meredith_orgasm_counter * 20
    #maxime bonus
    $total_energy_gained += 200
    $total_energy_gained += (chap4_mer_jel + chap4_max_jel) * 25 #<===============================

call chapter4_2_epilogue from _call_chapter4_2_epilogue
    if meredith_attraction_lvl > 3 :
        call screen screen_meredith_day4_at_endscreen with dissolve
    elif meredith_corruption_lvl > 3 :
        call screen screen_meredith_day4_co_endscreen with dissolve

pause
    scene black with dissolve

stop music fadeout 2.0
    return

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
This was way more excellent of a game than I was expecting.
The models are absolutely impeccable, they almost feel real to a degree. There's a special style to them that gives them such an authentic look. I was so disappointed to reach the end of the current release.

Admittedly at first look I was a little off put but it quickly took form into something better than I could have hoped

4.80 star(s) 130 Votes