call chap4_2_jul from _call_chap4_2_jul
    call chapter4_2_meredith from _call_chapter4_2_meredith

$total_attraction = meredith_attraction + meredith_attraction_lvl*10
    $total_corruption = meredith_corruption + meredith_corruption_lvl*10
    $total_energy_gained = day_score + total_attraction + total_corruption
    $total_energy_gained += meredith_orgasm_counter * 20
    #maxime bonus
    $total_energy_gained += 200
    $total_energy_gained += (chap4_mer_jel + chap4_max_jel) * 25 #<===============================

call chapter4_2_epilogue from _call_chapter4_2_epilogue
    if meredith_attraction_lvl > 3 :
        call screen screen_meredith_day4_at_endscreen with dissolve
    elif meredith_corruption_lvl > 3 :
        call screen screen_meredith_day4_co_endscreen with dissolve

pause
    scene black with dissolve

stop music fadeout 2.0
    return
seems like it. I replayed scene becuase I was curious and received more energy making Meredith more jealous but I feel that this whole scene is affected by what you have done with the both of them previously. great game mechanics

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 3051902

Overview:
The next successor war dawns on Earth.
A seat at the high table, once governed by a powerful demon, went vacant for unknown reasons.
With a chance at a position of control, other lesser demons roused from their respective places,
each with an aspiration of reaching the apex of power.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: SparkHG -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Part 2 Release 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Fan Signatures

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2612471 View attachment 2612473 View attachment 2612475 View attachment 2612476 View attachment 2612478 View attachment 2612480 View attachment 2612481 View attachment 2612483 View attachment 2612484 View attachment 2612486 View attachment 2612488 View attachment 2612495 View attachment 2612499
Trying to download the WT Mod triggered virus threat alerts
Is there a safe download link?

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Looking over this page and Joker's mod and reading some of the captions i am reminded {likely i WON'T be, once i'm actually playing} of the sadly abandoned game "Chains of Pleasure"...

Reactions: LionHeart 95

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi! I'm back to share more about my progress. I've been hit with a few real-life stuff lately, but thankfully most of the issues have been resolved. Thankfully, they didn't hit this project hard, and I've been able to maintain a decent pace throughout the past few weeks.

Personally, I believe I've made a small leap in terms of rendering again. I don't know if it's visible in the renders I've shown, but I hope my efforts don't all go to waste :) I'm not sure how to explain it; but the skin is simply more pronounced this time.

However, all this clicking and dragging in DAZ has taxed my right hand during posing and messing with dials. Perhaps it's my mouse's weight that caused it? I'm unsure. At times it can get so aggravated that it hurts to do stuff-both this project and my work. Well, I hope with good rest, it can fix itself in the future.

If nothing happens, I believe we can expect a proper release next month. I won't promise anything yet, though, I've made a lot of progress in this chapter, but the finish line is still a distance away.

Regardless, thank you so much for your support!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

redbear76

May 25, 2022

Hi! I'm back to share more about my progress. I've been hit with a few real-life stuff lately, but thankfully most of the issues have been resolved. Thankfully, they didn't hit this project hard, and I've been able to maintain a decent pace throughout the past few weeks.

Personally, I believe I've made a small leap in terms of rendering again. I don't know if it's visible in the renders I've shown, but I hope my efforts don't all go to waste :) I'm not sure how to explain it; but the skin is simply more pronounced this time.

However, all this clicking and dragging in DAZ has taxed my right hand during posing and messing with dials. Perhaps it's my mouse's weight that caused it? I'm unsure. At times it can get so aggravated that it hurts to do stuff-both this project and my work. Well, I hope with good rest, it can fix itself in the future.

If nothing happens, I believe we can expect a proper release next month. I won't promise anything yet, though, I've made a lot of progress in this chapter, but the finish line is still a distance away.

Regardless, thank you so much for your support!

View attachment 3743535 View attachment 3743536 View attachment 3743537 View attachment 3743538 View attachment 3743539 View attachment 3743540 View attachment 3743541 View attachment 3743542 View attachment 3743543
The skin was already excellent, but so in awesome, like you game peace and dynamic!!

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes