3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I was really enjoying this until I hit an error screen. I figured...I'll just hit "rollback" and get sent to the previous screen...except instead I got sent back to the very beginning of the game. :mad::eek::cry:

The art is nice, the story is somewhat interesting, and the gameplay is kinda fun. Just beware those error screens.

Reactions: BarsWarsII

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
oh wow all my save suddenly change to same one which is on day 1 when i finish a quest which i never saved. the save is beyond broken.

Keijia

Apr 14, 2018
oh wow all my save suddenly change to same one which is on day 1 when i finish a quest which i never saved. the save is beyond broken.
I actually have the same problem : the save parts load every time on day 1, even if i've already completed many quests :/

Feb 5, 2018
Even with dragon glass, the bear doesn't seem to go down. what to do?

Edit: Nvm game finally crashed despite not touching the broken tasks and all saves are corrupted. . .

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looks good, but right now it's a buggy mess. The game resets the whole prorgess for no reason.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
I found this to be pretty decent, but my biggest concern is I have no clue as to how to craft the Norther Package. There's no listing of it in the recipe list or anything. Anyone know?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hmm just tried Quick Save, it looks like it works? First attempt failed but after that, the first slot seems like it's working.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes