ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hmm... I don't know of any school where she'd be allowed to wear heels. She can cover up the tats and hair, but even then she'd be in trouble in sports classes. Maybe she's dropped out, and this is her stripper costume. He he.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, saw this earlier on the latest comment section, i'd forgot all about it.

Just had a browse through, seems I enjoyed it. I haven't heard anything about it for months.

Reactions: Freezer14

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Oh she's holding the Cock for sure!!!! the look in those lustful eyes are just plain and simple hunger to get that clock to pump down her throat and guzzle down the creamy load!!! OOOOoooooh!! How nice it would be to just grab on her tail at the back of her head and shove the cock down her throat till she turns a bit blue and her eyes start to roll up into her head, cheeks stream with mascara lined tears and spit and pre-cum dribbling down the corner of her mouth. all the while the experience makes her keep cumming on the dashboard while a policeman stand beside Norman asking if he can have a go with suck on that shooting stick of hers. My gooood! that'd be the ultimate! Add Norma at the back seat guiding how it should be properly done while Rose punch fists her cunt. DAAMNNNN!

P_S_Y_C_H_O : Damn great Render Man. The eyes of the Piercing blue ocean!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Just Imagine her standing with that heel poking in Rose's Cunt while Alice and Norma licks both her titties and Princess licks clean the heels as Norman pounds away at her Holes. Even Lilith would lust in envy at the sight!

Damn that's a boner bursting pic P_S_Y_C_H_O !!
Dude! You could be writing this stuff. (y) :rolleyes: If P_S_Y_C_H_O ever runs out of ideas, you're the man.

• Haha
Reactions: Shuchetan

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Hello P_S_Y_C_H_O
With your new computer how much you estimate the increase of speed when rendering? Can you provide an example? (1 hour before now 20 minutes for example)

Globally with that new setup can you make more fluid animations? Higher resolution? Bigger or faster update? What are you aim? Thanks! Nice game I love your style and Alex.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes