Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, that sucks but it's not a surprise considering the amount of detail the previous updates have had, a story like this is always going to have quite the amount of content and the writing for it has been incredible so far so definitely worth the wait.
I absolutely agree. if we look at things objectively, the Dev was down for a long time before he claimed to have come back to work. The shear quality of the product being delivered by him is astoundingly a tremendous task to achieve. He has done thus far an amazing job and (AGAIN!!!!) if we are wanting quality in the product that is delivered, we need to give him time and space to work and not fall sick. Let Norman grow some fucking wings and Sour through the sky dripping cum on all them apples. ;) what I mean is let P_S_Y_C_H_O take his time and work his magic.

This is a request to all from my side at least. Do not push him into deadlines and ultimately get this game / VN in trouble. Let the fucking goose take its time and lay the golden eggs. You getting impatient will only result in burying the goose in your stomach and losing all the potential golden eggs.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
A game with nice graphics like this I think if they have seen few, proof of this is that we all wait impatiently the next update but not always our words are understood by the developer but often they are evil and tyranny. the developer
It has no obligations to anyone, because no one is obliged to act as a supporter. At this point, the update when it is, even though in my heart I hope soon, because the story is intriguing and fascinating. Thanks for everything P_S_Y_C_H_O

Reactions: Mormont and Fayrus

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
For my part I'm just happy and relieved to know that he is ok or more precisely in good health, for a moment I started to get worried that he had burned out or something worse (life-stuff-shit) had happened. This is a great game created by someone who gives the vibes that is part of the comunity, one of us, trying to make a great product from scrach for everyone to enjoy, and for that I wish only the best for him, and see this project fly even highier. Hopefully in the future I'll change my economic situation for the better giving me the posibility to support him. Like everyone said before me, great job man and thank you.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why? Here's vanilla version:
MC is being trolled on some forum by a person named M0N5TERD1CK.
He meets a great MILF. Fucks her... Humiliating maledom... Anal... whatever (Oh, wait, I said vanilla)
Then, from the room that has been always closed, short scared dweeb comes out. To take some water.
Surprised MILF yells: Sweetheart! Why aren't you in school?
MC leaves in a hurry, chuckling. Through that opened door, he notices that guy's table with keyboard, covered in lube, and his monitor. On which he sees an open conversation on that forum, and the guy's name is M0N5TERD1CK.
Actually not a bad idea. Give.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
i see some people complaining about no release in months, try to check scamdrop.. i mean gumdrop's dual family and be thankful you didn't wait for almost 2 years now (and counting) with no content while that PIS is earning $8200 per month

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I hasn't looked at this since the first release which was pretty twisted. This is sick and depraved. i liked it very much. Thank you

Reactions: daledd

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
!81.png

Sacrificing monthly income for November helped me feel better and less stressed. Going back to normal again. Sequencing and coding corn scene. About 200 files. Here's some shots.

Thank you for staying with me and your warm support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 468581

Sacrificing monthly income for November helped me feel better and less stressed. Going back to normal again. Sequencing and coding corn scene. About 200 files. Here's some shots.

Thanks Kingvlad for updating us with this.

P_S_Y_C_H_O : Awsome work as always man. Great Seeing that everything is on the up and up.... take as much time you need. Just relax and let the debauchery rise up from your loins in to your mind and guide your hands to a cum-filled breakfast for all of the Gates Family. ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 468581

So sex in a corn field? That is quite a horror movie premise. :p

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Do not pay attention to that kind of feedback just to bugs and shit like that AS everyone has opinions. Keep doing what you want and enjoy! {as we are}
Keep it up man!!
CHeers
P_S_Y_C_H_O : Like I told you from my first post onwards, you gotta do what your heart says and let buggers rant. I think now you beleive me that you should concentrate on your own creativity and not what people say. You now have so many fans for your artwork. Does that not prove it? Keep smiling and jacking man. remember the restaurant scene in "Wolf of Wall street" where an advice was given nay a prescription >> Jack off at least twice a day to survive the game >> Don't do the drugs though. Cum bath for the gates family is the best drug man. choose your two and USE them anyway you can. ;)

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, that sucks but it's not a surprise considering the amount of detail the previous updates have had, a story like this is always going to have quite the amount of content and the writing for it has been incredible so far so definitely worth the wait.
So do the three people who facepalmed my post want to explain why they have an issue with this or what's to disagree with? Just find it a bit odd.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
So do the three people who facepalmed my post want to explain why they have an issue with this or what's to disagree with? Just find it a bit odd.
well i am almost certain i gave you a (y) because it's a great game and a good story But if i did facepalm you i must have been drunk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Really looking forward to playing this game after its finished, exciting stuff so far, keep up the good work, upcoming content looks great as well.

Reactions: Futaglit
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes