josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
Looks yummy, so when will the next update be posted? I'm just up to the bit after he meets the wild girl and then sleeps with his little sister, and that's pretty much where it ended...

Aug 11, 2017
Aparently this new update will be just 50 minutes of gameplay. Seemed rather small to me, PSYCHO said it's actually big. Guess we'll see.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hmm... I'm watching this thread, so how come I missed seeing these posts? :unsure:
Anyway, glad to see progress being made. :love:

215303j

Hmm... I'm watching this thread, so how come I missed seeing these posts? :unsure:
Yeah, this seems to happen quite a bit actually.
Although the likelyhood of this happening does seem to differ between threads.

lol what? Since when is that illegal?
Not illegal, just annoying.

I see that you are supporting the game so that gives you a bit more right to complain than others, but still...

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, this seems to happen quite a bit actually.
Although the likelyhood of this happening does seem to differ between threads.

Not illegal, just annoying.

I see that you are supporting the game so that gives you a bit more right to complain than others, but still...
You do realize you can just ignore posts, right?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Anyway, glad to see progress being made. :love:
i watch this thread also...seems if you watch alot of threads..eventually some you stop seeing notifications for because there is a limit...so you basically get notified for the last XX number of threads ya looked at and watch...so if it had been awhile..and you looked at many of your other watched games..this will have passed by the notification threshold..

Reactions: FelFF and ontach

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
i watch this thread also...seems if you watch alot of threads..eventually some you stop seeing notifications for because there is a limit...so you basically get notified for the last XX number of threads ya looked at and watch...so if it had been awhile..and you looked at many of your other watched games..this will have passed by the notification threshold..
Super annoying, I've missed full updates because of this.

Reactions: fbass
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes