Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
So obviously the VN takes cues from Bates Motel but are there any horror or thriller elements in it? Don't see anything in the tags to indicate that but has dev stated anything like that coming in the future?

Reactions: animsatan666

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
looks to be a good size update. the stuff from September, October, November look sweet!!

was there a date pointed out about the next update by any chance?

Nov 29, 2019
I just have to say, I didn't have high expectations for this game at all when I saw the thread and downloaded it. Thought the weird fetish tags inevitably meant low production values.

Dead wrong. The art is great. The characters actually look attractive. The writing is excellent too. I actually care about the characters, and I like their personalities. Grace is especially cute and sweet. MC also acts and thinks exactly like a horny teen, speaking from experience.

The art and writing's a lot better than many studio-produced games, for sure.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
They definitely feel and react differently whether be in dark or light too. It's about how you want to enjoy. Just bang and Goodbye or make it an experience that all enjoy to the fullest. AND Experience matters and is a Very big differential.
And that's why I urge every female to have sex with a male born in 1959. Get out there and find them, girls! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if that has increased my chances of getting a stray root. I think we need a meme to go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Shuchetan

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
And that's why I urge every female to have sex with a male born in 1959. Get out there and find them, girls! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if that has increased my chances of getting a stray root. I think we need a meme to go with it.
82 is quite an exceptional performer's year you know. Pass this information along to any exceptional females.

Maybe I'll get some of my weird Kinks experimented with ;)

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
113.jpg

Another 'half' is ready. Approximately same as princess. So it's 40 minutes at all. Need to compile it together, add scenes in between, new shopgirl, city centre, motel. Will try not to stretch them too much, want to upload it this year at least. I've never been involved in something for more than two weeks, and this update is killing me. I had something in my mind to include in this update, but looks like it will have to go to the next one. I just can't predict this shit. Even on my new PC I have some renders 30 minutes long. And preparing renders usually takes longer than rendering. That part didn't change much with new hardware.

Touching Alex is optional, but it would be rude to leave her blueballed after what she did, so there should be some blowback. Not BLOWback, but, at least, give her a hand - make her happy again. Show some love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Oh
View attachment 488077

Another 'half' is ready. Approximately same as princess. So it's 40 minutes at all. Need to compile it together, add scenes in between, new shopgirl, city centre, motel. Will try not to stretch them too much, want to upload it this year at least. I've never been involved in something for more than two weeks, and this update is killing me. I had something in my mind to include in this update, but looks like it will have to go to the next one. I just can't predict this shit. Even on my new PC I have some renders 30 minutes long. And preparing renders usually takes longer than rendering. That part didn't change much with new hardware.

Touching Alex is optional, but it would be rude to leave her blueballed after what she did, so there should be some blowback. Not BLOWback, but, at least, give her a hand - make her happy again. Show some love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh Man!!! I really am virtually hanging by my balls from the cliff waiting for this update and going nuts with blown up nuts. I just can't forget the scene where Alice keeps nutting on the carpet and now THIS!!! Don't even know the real debauchery with the dialogues yet in this scene but really don't want to murder the cum buildup! ;)

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
Ussualy i dont like to comment but really this game is incredible from all of 18+ game that i play and especially those armpit haire because im an armpit fetish, but really i dont like bout "SHEMALE/GAY" things, please speed up to completed this game and please added an armpit licking scene, i really enjoy this game

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes