3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
RPGM has some great aspects and it allows for a reasonable idea of moving from one scene to the next. It makes it less of a click fest and actually engages the thought process of what do I need to go. are the graphics low quality in this portion but it does make things more interesting than just hitting space bar or left click mindlessly. I do that and my mind wanters and then i'm right clicking so it goes to save and blamo i've lost my good save due to being zoned out. renpy is great for what it is and RPGM is good too. there is no reason to hate upon it, especially when the game gives you clues where to go next and a visual indication once you are on that map. If you don't like RPGM then leave those threads or stay for someone to have gotten a CG pull from it but leave the threads alone when you see TAG = RPGM! you see that tag if you mouse over the recent posts at the top right, or go to the page to display all recent activity etc.

Turkeyman

Jun 15, 2017
Someone have save on starting day 2?
keep crashing on end day one : failed to load: audio/bgm/mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg

Edit : Nvrm already fix it, there is no mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg file at all
for anyone have some problem like me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May be better to make a copy of the file (CTRL+C then CTRL+V on highlighted filename) and rename the copy instead.. Just in case the original filename is needed later in the game.

Zia69

Jul 24, 2018
Someone have save on starting day 2?
keep crashing on end day one : failed to load: audio/bgm/mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg

Edit : Nvrm already fix it, there is no mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg file at all
for anyone have some problem like me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did this and it only works if you don't do the scene with the hooker + fight + webcam combo. It's super weird...

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
How many sex scenes does this game have? The models look great, however I don't want to waste my bandwidth downloading this if the content is scarce.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How many sex scenes does this game have? The models look great, however I don't want to waste my bandwidth downloading this if the content is scarce.
PLenty of scenes....some are gated behind low morailty/hight morality though. They are non repeatable though although there is a replay room.....no idea if all of the scenes are included in it though.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I love Lilia and Ulya, and strangely found Mary very cute. Yes, cute, I don't know why...
It's a pity though there's only one update left, I kinda hope there would be much more events about the demon thing.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I side up with Ulya and now i get fired. What should i do to not get fired? Is there a way to be kind to Ulya and not get fired?

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I did this and it only works if you don't do the scene with the hooker + fight + webcam combo. It's super weird...
I did the hooker ($100 + Aura card) + webcum and renamed the file including saving a different copy of the file but it still shows the same error

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
I did this, I tried to correct the file (audio/bgm/mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg)
I done the scene with the hooker + fight + webcam combo. Not working

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
I just started the game, didn't skip intro, go to the school, go to the room with the arrow and get "nothing to do here." I can't enter any other rooms, up the stairs or find any trigger. What am I missing?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Personally I think dede's bonus content costs too much....I pledged 40$ for last version and I felt that the scenes were too short for the money spent on them. extras are usually 20 so I can't complain much although the previous versions extras aren't included in the new versions and are never released to lower tiers, I don't think so anyway...could be wrong though.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
does ulshya model appear in other games aswell shes kinda hot....

the models are awesome but for me its way to much runing around way to less input like a quest log or smaller things like the shool has like 5 rooms u can use but 34343 hallways with doors its over the top

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
does ulshya model appear in other games aswell shes kinda hot....

the models are awesome but for me its way to much runing around way to less input like a quest log or smaller things like the shool has like 5 rooms u can use but 34343 hallways with doors its over the top
I've played alot of these games and I have never seen her model in any....she is my favorite and I'm not a big fan of tatts

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
After the event with Aura on the first day where you get her card, when i am trying to leave the motel it shows only a black screen. I've tried deleting my saves and starting a new game just in case it was a save problem but nothing so far. Any solutions to that?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, this dev have specific sense of humor. Or "humor", depends of view. Some people like it some don't, it's all about different tastes...
Exactly, and that's why my sense of humor made me laugh my ass off at how bad this game is so I deleted it after 3 min of playing.
Most people usually learn from their mistakes, hopefully, in time, maybe he will too.

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
It keeps looping when I get a kiss from Ulya after I give her the album. Is there a way to fix it?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes