3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I'm assuming the bug of the "failed to load" error won't be fixed soon, so does anyone have a save wtih maximized Ego and all the scenes gotten for day 1 and is at the start of day 2?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Exactly, and that's why my sense of humor made me laugh my ass off at how bad this game is so I deleted it after 3 min of playing.
Most people usually learn from their mistakes, hopefully, in time, maybe he will too.
and that is your opinion. please move on.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I am stuck when Lilia and Ulya are cheerleaders. Lilia told me she rented a house left to mine but i cant access it. What i am supposed to do?

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
hmmm, did you meet Grace the sexy librarian and Lilia behind the dorm?
principal should drive you to the fight club

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
Someone have save on starting day 2?
keep crashing on end day one : failed to load: audio/bgm/mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg

Edit : Nvrm already fix it, there is no mozart_-_lacrimosa.ogg file at all
for anyone have some problem like me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Done thank you but I had to capitalize the M and the L in the save for it to work

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
hmmm, did you meet Grace the sexy librarian and Lilia behind the dorm?
principal should drive you to the fight club
The principal talked to me about the fighting club thing and i talked to Lilia and Ulya behind to dorm. But there was no Grace behind the dorm, just Lilia and Ulya. And where is the principal with his car, if he is supposed to drive me to the fight club?

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
Grace is on the third floor in the library, play hide & seek, she's up the ladder behind the bookcase, after that leave the schoolyard and you should be transported to the fight club

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Grace is on the third floor in the library, play hide & seek, she's up the ladder behind the bookcase, after that leave the schoolyard and you should be transported to the fight club
Okay, i tried this but i cant get into the Libary. "The Libary is locked." Do i have to do something before i can play hide and seek with her or is it a bug?

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
prolly a bug...after class i went directly to the library on the 3rd floor and it worked

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Okay, i tried this but i cant get into the Libary. "The Libary is locked." Do i have to do something before i can play hide and seek with her or is it a bug?
if you leave school grounds it'll be locked because you missed the event window. so back up to just before and go there right after class and you'll get it

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes