AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
That's right! We found a new artist. Welcome Shooting ☆ Ships to the team. He is a very skilled writer and thanks to him we have been managed to advance weeks! So hopefully the new update is here very, very soon. Go follow him on Twitter.

In other news, as mentioned, we are going to start posting stuff from previous posts here for free since enough time went by and supporters agreed!

However, we are limited in how much we can post, so... Here's a mirror. I mean, here's Lapis. Also, a look at her menu, since I think we haven't shown it yet.

screenshot0095.png
screenshot0030.png

Has this game really not been updated since july?
We update in batches, every new update has more than 10 new scenes plus new locations. Not an excuse though. We found a new writer, and boy are things moving a lot faster now.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys. For today's devlog I want to introduce Vidalia's locations and Vidalia herself and her menu. I think Vidalia and most townies are very amusing characters, and I hope we exploit all of their potentials!

View attachment pythonw 2021-12-10 00-02-14-23.webm

Likewise, something old I haven't made public until now, a tour through the E.C., one thing we want to highlight is how the background people can appear randomly as you enter or leave the room, something we want to implement more often in other screens, with people doing various stuff. Even lewd stuff if possible!

View attachment pythonw 2021-10-15 15-16-57-61.webm

Also, as for ETA, I'm personally expecting a release date for either January or early February! So stay tuned.

Oh, and have this little extra. There are horny MILFs in your area.
View attachment pythonw 2021-12-10 17-28-25-58_audio.webm

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hey guys. For today's devlog I want to introduce Vidalia's locations and Vidalia herself and her menu. I think Vidalia and most townies are very amusing characters, and I hope we exploit all of their potentials!

View attachment 1539138

Likewise, something old I haven't made public until now, a tour through the E.C., one thing we want to highlight is how the background people can appear randomly as you enter or leave the room, something we want to implement more often in other screens, with people doing various stuff. Even lewd stuff if possible!

View attachment 1539139

Also, as for ETA, I'm personally expecting a release date for either January or early February! So stay tuned.

Oh, and have this little extra. There are horny MILFs in your area.
View attachment 1539136
really likin the have random characters showin up in the bg doin various things ides, really makes the world feel more alive plus i could see myself exploring just to see who i can catch doin naughty stuff >:3

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
So here's a bit of Garnet customization and a bit of her story. This is only for the first part, of course. Just showing as always the customization you can have!

View attachment 1551452
View attachment 1551454

Likewise, check out a preview of Chill girl's second scene! Hope you guys like it, she is such a cutie!

View attachment 1551455

Oh! And have this little extra!
View attachment 1551458 View attachment 1551457
all this is amazing, ngl though my top fav parts are that last pic cause see through mesh is top tier and that wardrobe malfunction with chill girl cause accidental nudity/exposure might actually be a bigger fetish for me then semi-see through clothing, i really hope that bit goes on for a bit with her oblivious her tit is out for anyone to see >:3

• Red Heart

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Holidays are finally over too, so we are going back full force. Sorry about the lack of posts, but, well, we really don't have a lot to post, plus we were spending time with our families and whatnot.

Back on topic: Due to input we have been having as the game gets more popular, we want to slowly improve the visuals! And ElFatGato slowly started doing just that.

For now, we will start by improving some of the sprites for the next update, but tell us, what do you think of the new designs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Likewise, we just took the time to revamp Pearl's latest scene. The context is about the same, but the visuals were improved, we completely dropped the lighting system of the original scene because it was way too hard to implement, this is simpler, and honestly looks as good, if not more.

Eager to know what you think about this!

As an added bonus, have things we didn't release for free before.

Reactions: dudeguy23 and Noce

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Holidays are finally over too, so we are going back full force. Sorry about the lack of posts, but, well, we really don't have a lot to post, plus we were spending time with our families and whatnot.

Back on topic: Due to input we have been having as the game gets more popular, we want to slowly improve the visuals! And ElFatGato slowly started doing just that.

For now, we will start by improving some of the sprites for the next update, but tell us, what do you think of the new designs?

Likewise, we just took the time to revamp Pearl's latest scene. The context is about the same, but the visuals were improved, we completely dropped the lighting system of the original scene because it was way too hard to implement, this is simpler, and honestly looks as good, if not more.

Eager to know what you think about this!

As an added bonus, have things we didn't release for free before.

i could be mistaken but to me it looks like yall have made pearl a lil thicker around the thighs and ass, or it could just look that way cause its more well rounded now, either way not a fan of that. shes stick not thick, the way i see it theres plenty of thick options so instead of tryin to make her less scrawny lookin you should be leaning into it and treat her like an adult sized loli...if that makes sense, theres plenty of thick characters already so no need to try makin her look thicker then she is

as for the lion bit i really hope when its implemented we'll actually get to see whats goin on without the blanket and it wont just be a gag like one of those 'it sounds like somethings goin on but when you remove the sheet it turns out their playin chess' kinda things

sorry my comment is pretty much only negative this time but ive been seeing waaaay too much 'make everyone thick with huge tits' garbage lately so im gettin triggered by anything that even suggests makin stick characters less stick lately and i really hate bein teased with no payoff, like my first assumption about the lion teaser here suggests

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
i could be mistaken but to me it looks like yall have made pearl a lil thicker around the thighs and ass, or it could just look that way cause its more well rounded now, either way not a fan of that. shes stick not thick, the way i see it theres plenty of thick options so instead of tryin to make her less scrawny lookin you should be leaning into it and treat her like an adult sized loli...if that makes sense, theres plenty of thick characters already so no need to try makin her look thicker then she is

as for the lion bit i really hope when its implemented we'll actually get to see whats goin on without the blanket and it wont just be a gag like one of those 'it sounds like somethings goin on but when you remove the sheet it turns out their playin chess' kinda things

sorry my comment is pretty much only negative this time but ive been seeing waaaay too much 'make everyone thick with huge tits' garbage lately so im gettin triggered by anything that even suggests makin stick characters less stick lately and i really hate bein teased with no payoff, like my first assumption about the lion teaser here suggests
We aim to keep the proportions we have been working on until now instead of making the characters curvier or something like that. It's just a matter of pose and perspective. I don't think she is thicker, we just use poses and perspectives that make her figure look thicker.

We are essentially using this as the basis for the "redesigns".
unknowna.png

I have to say, though, Steven Universe's proportions are simply not easy to work with. But as the gluteus works, Pearl with her legs together would naturally make her look curvier, and with her legs apart, she'd look more stick, which is why we decided to go with her legs together, plus, it works as a ballerina stance, similarly to Pink's Pearl.

1641668318497.png

It's just a more "detailed" perspective compared to something like far-away models, the closer you get to something, the more detailed it gets, and the more shapes it shows, but proportions are largely the same. Consider that the scene previews are from the same scene but different perspectives, one has the ass looking bigger than it actually is because the camera is way closer to her ass. Some other scenes depending on how far the camera is will make her look like a stick still (the previous scene to this being proof of it), while this is still her (slightly) far-way model:

pearl_boardwalk_mid_idle.png

As for the blanket and Lion, they don't have a connection, just different random scenes we didn't include before, there is a funny scene with Lion, though, but he won't be involved sexually at all, as we mentioned before, I don't think anyone on the team is into that sort of things, just saying it now so you don't feel "teased with no payoff", but the Lion will most likely have a neat functionality later on.

And don't worry, I appreciate honest criticism and your honest concerns are valid, but we are not fans of making everyone overly sexual, our priority is still being true to the original, but that in itself is pretty hard to pull when the original is all over the place.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
it would just be a h scene no story behind it
so you're saying you'd rather they rework the entire game from the start just so we could have a sex scene with stevonnie... with story.

i don't know dude, i'm pretty sure even if it was a dream room scenario, they'd still have a little sidequest to unlock the scene.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
You're at least putting in more effort for the models of Steven Universe than Rebecca Sugar and her staff did lmao.

I assume you're trying to maintain general facts like Pearl being taller than Amethyst rather than be as faithful as possible, right? If not you should probably go that route while staying consistent with your own models and material so you don't give yourself extra work, and an aneurysm.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In the series you could imagine anything in the room ,but it had limitations
  • Everything simulated by the room is made of cloud and dissolves when hit with enough force.
    • Because of this, the room does not have the ability to create real food.
      • When destabilization occurs, all of the objects that have been wished for will be erased.
      • Only a Gem with the pink diamond gemstone can manipulate the room and create objects.
      • Nothing can be captured on a camera.
      • While the room can replicate other humans and , it may not accurately mimic their natural behavior.
so it would be kind of pointless to connect it to a side quest Steven would have to use the faint memory's he had as a fusion which in most episodes of Steven universe they would have a hard time explaining it.
Consider that just because the things inside the room are not necessarily real, doesn't mean that the stories can't be interesting, I mean, the only 2 stories set in the room in the show are very interesting (First visit and Connie's clone). Also, there was that strange thing that happened with the that nobody can't seem to explain yet, but it is theorized that the room can either be sentient or can transcend your wishes/imagination. But I have my own theory, which will be featured in the game.

However, I can say two things about the subject:
  • We don't want to rely so much on the pink room in the first place. The room will mostly work as a gallery room, exactly to create or recreate things that have happened. The closet to change people's clothes on will be there, with no consequences, contrary to gems and people rejecting or getting angry at Steven for suggesting clothe changes before you have enough domination or to replay some scenes. The image gallery will also be here.
  • We actually have a solution for Steven to be able to fuck fusions that would require him in the first place, and it won't require the pink room. It has to do with Steven's powers, and not an original power we came up with, just an extension of something shown in the show.
So yeah, even if we do make a sidequest featuring the pink room, it doesn't necessarily have to be pointless, particularly because the game will feature a character there that can ONLY appear there. On the other hand, Steven should be able to fuck Stevonnie outside of the pink room, and you'll see how.

Ah, and by the way, I've mentioned this in the discord server, but Stevonnie will be the only futa character in the whole game, AND it will be optional (you can toggle it).

EDIT: By the way, why are you deleting your posts, mate?

Reactions: ReaCreations

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
You're at least putting in more effort for the models of Steven Universe than Rebecca Sugar and her staff did lmao.

I assume you're trying to maintain general facts like Pearl being taller than Amethyst rather than be as faithful as possible, right? If not you should probably go that route while staying consistent with your own models and material so you don't give yourself extra work, and an aneurysm.
To be fair with Rebecca, she stepped down from being a director and storyboarder after the first season, and the style of the episode depended mainly on the storyboarder of each episode. That being said, it's true that Rebecca didn't enforce correct character models even when she should have, and I understand her reasoning, but it didn't work.

As for us, yes, the idea is making our own style trying to take as many elements from the different storyboarders and stick with it. If something, we are also taking advantage of the lack of uniformity so we can do as much as we want/can in some scenes if the scenes require it.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes