dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Consider that just because the things inside the room are not necessarily real, doesn't mean that the stories can't be interesting, I mean, the only 2 stories set in the room in the show are very interesting (First visit and Connie's clone). Also, there was that strange thing that happened with the that nobody can't seem to explain yet, but it is theorized that the room can either be sentient or can transcend your wishes/imagination. But I have my own theory, which will be featured in the game.

However, I can say two things about the subject:
  • We don't want to rely so much on the pink room in the first place. The room will mostly work as a gallery room, exactly to create or recreate things that have happened. The closet to change people's clothes on will be there, with no consequences, contrary to gems and people rejecting or getting angry at Steven for suggesting clothe changes before you have enough domination or to replay some scenes. The image gallery will also be here.
  • We actually have a solution for Steven to be able to fuck fusions that would require him in the first place, and it won't require the pink room. It has to do with Steven's powers, and not an original power we came up with, just an extension of something shown in the show.
So yeah, even if we do make a sidequest featuring the pink room, it doesn't necessarily have to be pointless, particularly because the game will feature a character there that can ONLY appear there. On the other hand, Steven should be able to fuck Stevonnie outside of the pink room, and you'll see how.

Ah, and by the way, I've mentioned this in the discord server, but Stevonnie will be the only futa character in the whole game, AND it will be optional (you can toggle it).

EDIT: By the way, why are you deleting your posts, mate?
i wonder how you'll do the whole being able to have sex with characters that require steven to exist. i'm guessing something to do with pink steven.
i wonder which character would only exist in the pink room. i'm guessing clones would be the obvious answer and dead characters like rose.
also kudos for not only confirming stevonnie but also going the extra mile and giving us the option to toggle between futa and vagina.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
i wonder how you'll do the whole being able to have sex with characters that require steven to exist. i'm guessing something to do with pink steven.
Always one step ahead, guys.

also kudos for not only confirming stevonnie but also going the extra mile and giving us the option to toggle between futa and vagina.
Both versions will have vaginas. As far as I'm aware, futa means having both reproductory systems, so even if Futa Stevonnie has a dick, she will also have a pussy.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Always one step ahead, guys.

Both versions will have vaginas. As far as I'm aware, futa means having both reproductory systems, so even if Futa Stevonnie has a dick, she will also have a pussy.
i mean, it really depends on who you're asking whether or not they should have vaginas, but i didn't mean that she wouldn't have one, that was my bad. And since we're on this conversation, will she have balls?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
More MILFs

We have the preview of Priyanka's and Martha's menu screen with their profile pic on the phone and a bit of sneak a peek at Vidalia's and Barb's involvement in side-quests.

Just a little bit before the game releases. Still aiming for that release date, but my god, wish me luck!

screenshot0037.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0034.png screenshot0035.png

Also, we are running a poll on patreon and subscribestar. Basically, we want to slightly change how blushing works in the game. On the left, you have how blushes have been working so far, and on the right, something slightly more elaborate. What do you think looks better? Left or right?

unknown1.png

Doesn't have to be one or the other, though. It can be a combination of these. Personally, I think the blue shade one looks amazing, but I also think it can be reserved for scenes only while sprites could still use only a slight blush in the form of the original or new "lines" blush, but it's up to you. Please comment which one looks better than the other or if you think they should be reserved for this or that.

This poll will last till next Friday!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
More MILFs

We have the preview of Priyanka's and Martha's menu screen with their profile pic on the phone and a bit of sneak a peek at Vidalia's and Barb's involvement in side-quests.

Just a little bit before the game releases. Still aiming for that release date, but my god, wish me luck!

View attachment 1597064 View attachment 1597065 View attachment 1597066 View attachment 1597067

Also, we are running a poll on patreon and subscribestar. Basically, we want to slightly change how blushing works in the game. On the left, you have how blushes have been working so far, and on the right, something slightly more elaborate. What do you think looks better? Left or right?

View attachment 1597073

Doesn't have to be one or the other, though. It can be a combination of these. Personally, I think the blue shade one looks amazing, but I also think it can be reserved for scenes only while sprites could still use only a slight blush in the form of the original or new "lines" blush, but it's up to you. Please comment which one looks better than the other or if you think they should be reserved for this or that.

This poll will last till next Friday!
personally id prefer stick to the current since its true to the source, not to mention looks fine and is super simple to do, but if its gonna change my main complaint about the right is it completely abandons any trace of the original style and covers most of the face even goin over the nose which just doesnt look right in general imo. maybe a middle ground, where its a blur patch with the lines to add detail but is more subdued and still maintains at least the base of the old style in that you can still see the ovals but just now their blurred to resemble the style on the right...if that makes sense. somethin kinda like this

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Same here about what ReaCreations said about the blush extending through most of the nose. I say left for cartoony/joke moments and ReaCreations' rendition for more emotional/intimate moments seems like the best balance.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This game is one step closer to heaven... man i'm feeling addicted to it, can't wait for the next updates.

Ps: i need more big titties and Rose content:devilish::illuminati:

Reactions: CazaMilf
Oct 7, 2019
So... it's been over 2 weeks now. Is there an approximate update date?
Never was one to begin with, at least as far as I could see. So saying 'delayed two weeks' has no context. Could be tomorrow or months away. Just two weeks away from whatever secret date was planned. I highly doubt they would release so close to Elden Ring though lol.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Never was one to begin with, at least as far as I could see. So saying 'delayed two weeks' has no context. Could be tomorrow or months away. Just two weeks away from whatever secret date was planned. I highly doubt they would release so close to Elden Ring though lol.
thats steven universe for ya

Reactions: MrWiener
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes