MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
On the Discord they stated the Feb date was an overly optimistic estimate due to excitement from getting a new member to the team.

Error2145

Apr 3, 2019
would be a lot easier to be patient if we were at least gettin updated here on the progress instead of bein an afterthought >.<
I know but as far as I remember amazonnes king said he was working hard to get the game released soon plus in case you didn't know he also has 2 other games

1 of them received an update after gem domination 1.1 was released so it's easy to assume he was working on that game

He is not a big studio and according to his own words there will be a lot of content in the new update

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I know but as far as I remember amazonnes king said he was working hard to get the game released soon plus in case you didn't know he also has 2 other games

1 of them received an update after gem domination 1.1 was released so it's easy to assume he was working on that game

He is not a big studio and according to his own words there will be a lot of content in the new update
k, takes like 5min to copy/paste the update text from discord to here : l

Sorry, I barely come here. I'm more active on my discord server.
i know, just the dude was tryin to shame us for wanting info so i couldnt help pointing out its a lot harder to wait patiently when left completely in the dark. like i said before a lot of people dont use discord so their only way to get info is here, doesnt take long to copy/past the text from discord to here so would probably be easiest to just get in the habit of opening this page when writing up the info, typing the stuff out in one then copy/pasting it to the other...though i have had trouble with copy/pasting not workin right between discord and a text document so that could be a potential issue there

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination Ver0.2 (White Caste) It's finally here!

• General changelog:
    • 13 new scenes
    • 10 reworked scenes
    • 11 new characters
    • 16 new areas
    • Stats system
    • Interactive scene system
    • Better code
    • Several small changes and improvements

Oct 7, 2019
YES! This was my most awaited update for any game on this site. Alas, my $10 Subscriber self will have to wait a bit, but it is great knowing that it is finally ready!

Reactions: AmazonessKing

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Gem Domination Ver0.2 (White Caste) It's finally here!

• General changelog:
    • 13 new scenes
    • 10 reworked scenes
    • 11 new characters
    • 16 new areas
    • Stats system
    • Interactive scene system
    • Better code
    • Several small changes and improvements
will you be able to update faster now or do we have to wait forever between updates?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes