ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does the tv in Rose's room crash on every scene? I've tried it on Pearl's first and Connie's first and it crashed both times. And it's a fresh game, so it isn't a save issue.

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
I had two saves for the different routes and the game crashed after some time, after loading it back up again all my saves are gone.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
does anyone know how to continue garnet's story?
the game just tells me to wait...
also can anyone tell me the exact time i need to go to the education center to find connie?

Reactions: gtz-god

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Glad to see the game getting an update and it's good too, can't wait to see what happens next update with the Dorito and hope the next update is released in a more timely fashion but if it takes some more time then i am more than happy to wait for a good quality update.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MOAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Hot fix will be coming next Monday! Thank you all for pointing out the grammar mistakes and errors. Hopefully nothing game breaking, but some annoying stuff.
Looks like there were improvements since the first build.
New option menu.
Polished images and still finding the other things.
It was worth the wait

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Hot fix will be coming next Monday! Thank you all for pointing out the grammar mistakes and errors. Hopefully nothing game breaking, but some annoying stuff.
Found a bug
In the very beginning before going on the first mission with the gems (corruption path) if you talk with the cool girl and try to go to her wardrobe look, the game gives an exception. If you ignore it, it will not crash but when you try to exit the conversation it shows sadie instead of the cool girl.

Another bug. If you try to enter pubes choice for garnet it gives you an exception too. And this one you cant use the ignore choice.

Last edited:

markodemarko

Sep 8, 2019
There should be a rule to not include too sexy of images in the preview. I saw that the game has a dedicated gem massage scene and came immediately. Now I don't even have to download the game, the idea of massaging all the sexy stones of their toned foreheads tips me over the edge in a couple of seconds.

• Haha

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Am I the Only One Crying Because Of This Masterpiece...

Thank You Team Gem Busters, You are such Angels for giving us some offering down in this lowly world.

• Red Heart

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The process with Garnet is:
-Talk with her
-wait next day
-see her in the warp pad
-check the beach
-talk with buck
-go to the island
-find Garnet

dunwalk

Dec 11, 2020
i think there is a bug i can acces the island without talking to buck & he doesn't have the quest icon

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes