gonzalo645321

Nov 17, 2018
I'm a bit lost I just started the game I have to raise the levels of garnet, pearl and amethyst but I don't know what I have to do where can I do the missions? because in the portal they appear in black

Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
So any walkthroughs? I'm stuck with all the gems(they say they don't want to increase relationship) and garnet is missing for a while (level 2 quest)

Oct 7, 2019
When Garnet is missing you should talk to someone at the beach where she normally is.

As for everyone else, that generally means you need to talk to them at a specific time and place. For example, Pearl has a step where you have to talk to her on the hand of statue, near the washing machine and Amethyst has one where you need to find her at the Big Doughnut.

Reactions: Totsum

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
Can I ask why is it that some of the girls like sadie and kiki have the nude option in wardrobe but it wont let you use it. Similarly you have seen Connie naked but the option wont allow it either?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hotfix coming up tomorrow (Had to push it one day because of IRL things).

View attachment 1760411 View attachment 1760412
not sure how call became jump ?? :unsure:.... hope this isn't something that presist in the game noticed it twice in text so far
Funny story, replaced some text. Thought this was fixed, but I see it persists. Hopefully only those two.

Does the tv in Rose's room crash on every scene? I've tried it on Pearl's first and Connie's first and it crashed both times. And it's a fresh game, so it isn't a save issue.
It was for 3 or so scenes, already fixed it.

no no it was a completely new and fresh run, no real problem as I can just skip back to where I was. it was just weird that it happened.
I recommend you start again regardless since there's new stuff added.

Can I ask why is it that some of the girls like sadie and kiki have the nude option in wardrobe but it wont let you use it. Similarly you have seen Connie naked but the option wont allow it either?
It's supposed to be interactive, you are not just changing their clothes, you are asking them to do so, except in Rose's room wardrobe, where it's technically a copy of the real thing so you can change their clothes at will (basically a gallery).

Since their relationship is low yet, they tell you they won't get naked (yet). This system is not implemented for everyone yet, though, but that's how it should work.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
does anyone know how to continue garnet's story?
the game just tells me to wait...
also can anyone tell me the exact time i need to go to the education center to find connie?
it a bug meet her at the beach sunday or sat

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Dumb question, but are the Diamonds already in? Or do we need to wait for further updates?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes