Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I don't mind curvy bodies but I like some variety, once an artist make everyone with similar boobsize and thickness it starts to feel somewhat monotonous.

And the Gems are all about differing body shapes.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
If there is a new artist will we see more of Stevens face in the sex scenes i liked that you didn't see his face well i like POVs better any way. Hope every thing works out!!
I'll still try to keep steven out of the shots. As seen in the peridot pic, probably his body at best or something, and still with the transparent option, it's a matter of working with layers. I still have to talk with him about it.

art style is great but yeah definitely needs a lot of adapting cause peridot and lapis are both way too thick there, peris tits are too big but not far off from at least reasonable and lapis's are absurdly too big. i know there just samples of the artists work but probably woulda been a good idea to find something more accurate theyve done cause seein lapis like that just gives a bad first impression of the artist imo
The art looks better imo. It's also more sexually stimulating than the show's art. Only problem I see is the overly large breasts(Example Below)

View attachment 1766658 View attachment 1766659
See the problem?
Well, consider this, these are both his:
SimpPleasures_Commission.png FQbsuaDVsAY4_-S.jpg
And he could go smaller as well, it just depends on his instructions when it comes to comms and stuff, so with enough direction, he can do something similar to the show no problem. I do trust his capabilities (y)

I tried it but couldnt really find the gallery.. anyone got his work in a zip file?
There isn't a gallery per see, but I think you can find his stuff here:

DigitalKaiju is definitely one of the best art-style for Steven Universe characters, I understand that most people here want more accurate designs, but I would be down for this any day, (I guess you could experiment with more accurate faces for the characters but DigitalKaijumore curvy bodies).
Could ask him to do so, he really likes to experiment with new ways of doing things, so he could be up to it.

I don't mind curvy bodies but I like some variety, once an artist make everyone with similar boobsize and thickness it starts to feel somewhat monotonous.

I could go with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I absolutely agree with the body type.

Digitalkaiju

Aug 16, 2019

I'm jumping into this thread to answer questions. I'm not a fan of same face or same body myself, and I've definitely experimented in the past with both "Beach City Nights" and "Gem Blast". I am aware that this project is a lot more faithful to the art style of the television series, and I plan on sticking to the existing art style as best I can.

Digitalkaiju

Aug 16, 2019
And when I said I experimented in the past, I really have pushed the characters into some different places.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I'll still try to keep steven out of the shots. As seen in the peridot pic, probably his body at best or something, and still with the transparent option, it's a matter of working with layers. I still have to talk with him about it.

View attachment 1766693 View attachment 1766692
And he could go smaller as well, it just depends on his instructions when it comes to comms and stuff, so with enough direction, he can do something similar to the show no problem. I do trust his capabilities (y)

Could ask him to do so, he really likes to experiment with new ways of doing things, so he could be up to it.

I could go with this:
All of the art styles look great!! Good luck with the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I'm jumping into this thread to answer questions. I'm not a fan of same face or same body myself, and I've definitely experimented in the past with both "Beach City Nights" and "Gem Blast". I am aware that this project is a lot more faithful to the art style of the television series, and I plan on sticking to the existing art style as best I can.
The first Pearl is way prettier than the second one (IMO).

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

View attachment 1766693 View attachment 1766692

I could go with this:
i want to trust in his abilities but skimming his twitter does not make me optimistic, like i said his style is great its the content thats the issue. the characters dont need to be altered physically by making the thicker, curvier, or bustier. better art style is fine but when you start messing with their bodies like that is when it starts goin too far. ill have to see him actually draw something proportionally accurate before i can have any faith in him.

i know that may seem harsh but ive seen this happen waaaay to many times in games that started out great and i was already getting worried about some of the changes that were already made to characters, like pearl for example, so seeing kaijus art after hearing he may be taking over as the artist just makes me think "god damn it this ones goin the way of amity park now..." i will always stand by accuracy matters and characters dont need to be 'improved' you either find them attractive or you dont simple as that

Reactions: chickenmaid
Oct 7, 2019
Rubies and Jaspers seem more masculine in the show so smaller might reflect their personality better. Also, do you think Peridot is the type to use boob enhancers along with her limb enhancers?
i want to trust in his abilities but skimming his twitter does not make me optimistic, like i said his style is great its the content thats the issue. the characters dont need to be altered physically by making the thicker, curvier, or bustier. better art style is fine but when you start messing with their bodies like that is when it starts goin too far. ill have to see him actually draw something proportionally accurate before i can have any faith in him.

i know that may seem harsh but ive seen this happen waaaay to many times in games that started out great and i was already getting worried about some of the changes that were already made to characters, like pearl for example, so seeing kaijus art after hearing he may be taking over as the artist just makes me think "god damn it this ones goin the way of amity park now..." i will always stand by accuracy matters and characters dont need to be 'improved' you either find them attractive or you dont simple as that
They DID say that can be changed. From what I've seen, the artist should be able to pull it off. It's not like they are just inserting that art into the game. They are making new art, and they can certainly make this art with a more show-accurate style.

I don't think this will end up like Amity Park. That was an intentional rework, with good intentions or ill. This is just a backup artist in case the original artist got hit by a bus.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Rubies and Jaspers seem more masculine in the show so smaller might reflect their personality better. Also, do you think Peridot is the type to use boob enhancers along with her limb enhancers?
She'd probably try after getting the concept introduced to her on earth, with silly results. Something like Madonna/Kary Perrys.
Loved the pearl parts inthe story i could be wrong but isn't pearl a slave and not a servant
Could be both, the line between those two is pretty thin.

I just realised it also has the version in the little block at the bottom too, so the screenshot was unneeded, sorry!!
Will try again later today. To be clear, you were trying to re-do the handjob scene, right? As I said, I remember fixing it, but I'll get back to you.

With all posted ITT, everything on his twitter, and everything I've seen from DigitalKaiju, I'd say he is flexible enough to pull it off, especially considering all the stuff he posted here. We won't be messing with the bodies, consider that all the art so far is just commissions done by him, not art for the game (just showing off the art style). Also, check this pearl:
1789559_Pearl_Sprite.png
Pretty accurate, in my opinion.

Apr 16, 2018
The game is broken. Saves don't work, error messages keep popping up, and events/locations are not showing despite being unlocked.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
She'd probably try after getting the concept introduced to her on earth, with silly results. Something like Madonna/Kary Perrys.

Could be both, the line between those two is pretty thin.

Will try again later today. To be clear, you were trying to re-do the handjob scene, right? As I said, I remember fixing it, but I'll get back to you.

With all posted ITT, everything on his twitter, and everything I've seen from DigitalKaiju, I'd say he is flexible enough to pull it off, especially considering all the stuff he posted here. We won't be messing with the bodies, consider that all the art so far is just commissions done by him, not art for the game (just showing off the art style). Also, check this pearl:
View attachment 1768161
Pretty accurate, in my opinion.
im aware, that why i said i want to trust in his abilities cause i saw hes pretty flexible but i also saw that nothing was accurate, some things come close like iirc i saw the did a legit flat pearl but it was ruined by how thick they made her ass and thighs. even this pearl you just posted isnt very accurate. yes the art style is good but her breast were made noticably larger then they should be since she 'should' be borderline flat but this is at least a handful each however that i may be seeing wrong because they also made her much curvier and her ass is huge. again art style is amazing no doubt about it but it loses a lot of quality when you start making so many physical changes to them. nothing wrong with thick and curvy but thats not pearl

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes