AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The game is broken. Saves don't work, error messages keep popping up, and events/locations are not showing despite being unlocked.
v0.1.1 saves don't work for 0.2.x
im aware, that why i said i want to trust in his abilities cause i saw hes pretty flexible but i also saw that nothing was accurate, some things come close like iirc i saw the did a legit flat pearl but it was ruined by how thick they made her ass and thighs. even this pearl you just posted isnt very accurate. yes the art style is good but her breast were made noticably larger then they should be since she 'should' be borderline flat but this is at least a handful each however that i may be seeing wrong because they also made her much curvier and her ass is huge. again art style is amazing no doubt about it but it loses a lot of quality when you start making so many physical changes to them. nothing wrong with thick and curvy but thats not pearl
I can just say that just because it isn't made yet it can't be done, mate. Consider than even ElFatGato's pearl wasn't 100% flat, not even connie. I think that's how breast work, but it's a matter of working out on it, none of the stuff posted is officially for the game, just be patient for now.
full save file here(1-1-LT1 Corruption and 1-2-LT1 Redemption)
File Location:GemDomination-Version_0.2.3-pc\game\saves and %Appdata%\Roaming\RenPy\GemDomination-2v
Neat.

Reactions: Ophiszinho

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I can just say that just because it isn't made yet it can't be done, mate. Consider than even ElFatGato's pearl wasn't 100% flat, not even connie. I think that's how breast work, but it's a matter of working out on it, none of the stuff posted is officially for the game, just be patient for now.
im aware just cause they havent done it accurate doesnt mean they cant, i never said there was no way just that after seeing their stuff it make me pessimistic in their ability to and worried about the direction the game may try heading after some of the changes this games already made to some of the characters like pearl and after how many times ive seen the exact same thing happen with many other games

yeah pearls not flat but like i said shes damn near it and connie actually should be flat as a board, this games already started changing that as you mentioned and its made pearl thicker and curvier things like that would be what i was referring when saying this games already made changes to the characters

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Say hello to Digital Kaiju, the new artist for the game!

pericomic2.png

You can find his work here:

He is also open for commissions! I've been a fan of his work for a long time so I'm happy to finally have the chance to work with him. Proper work on the game will resume starting next month since I still have to figure out details like backgrounds and assets.

Regarding assets for the next update... Sadly, I have very few assets, since ElFatGato did finish them, but he never sent the file to me, so I really don't have them.

Also, speaking of future updates, it's also a matter of figuring out how they will work. I will likely do shorter but faster updates, but that does depend on the workflow from now on, which is still to be tested.

A rather short update, but thank you guys for your patience!

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020

View attachment 1772798

He is also open for commissions! I've been a fan of his work for a long time so I'm happy to finally have the chance to work with him. Proper work on the game will resume starting next month since I still have to figure out details like backgrounds and assets.

Regarding assets for the next update... Sadly, I have very few assets, since ElFatGato did finish them, but he never sent the file to me, so I really don't have them.

Also, speaking of future updates, it's also a matter of figuring out how they will work. I will likely do shorter but faster updates, but that does depend on the workflow from now on, which is still to be tested.

Well good luck hope it all goes well

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
I'm happy for the new artist as I played his games as well (Gem blast) but there is one question I have. will the game be redone in his art style or will it just instantly pick up where it left off?

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

View attachment 1772798

So glad that Digital Kaiju will work on another SU game, I have been a fan of him since IA. Good luck to both of you!

• Red Heart

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
v0.1.1 saves don't work for 0.2.x

Neat.
So what's the difference between the completed Redemption vs completed Corruption?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
will the game be redone in his art style or will it just instantly pick up where it left off?
Instantly pick up. Depends on the final art style digital kaiju go with, since he is still honing the details. If the final result is very similar to what it is in the game, redoing assets won't be a priority, otherwise, we will redo some scenes, but very slowly.
So what's the difference between the completed Redemption vs completed Corruption?
Titanite/Angelite scenes, and some small variations in one Connie scene. For now the difference is mostly in dialogue and context. As it was planned before, the idea was to make an epilogue in the form of SU Future where the difference was going to be bigger depending on the route.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 896869

Overview:
As time goes by, Steven realizes the future isn't what he'd have liked it to be. After traveling around the world, he finds two mysterious gems who promise him another chance, alongside a new mysterious gem power never heard of before. It is up to Steven to decide what to do with his power and rewrite his own story, for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-04-19
Developer: ElFatGato - - - / AmazonessKing - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3 hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 1766052 View attachment 1766054 View attachment 1766060 View attachment 1766044 View attachment 1766053 View attachment 1766057 View attachment 1766047 View attachment 1766056 View attachment 1766055 View attachment 1766045 View attachment 1766058 View attachment 1766059 View attachment 1766051 View attachment 1766050 View attachment 1766049 View attachment 1766046
Are you the one who made the game or just a fan that posted the game here?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Also, is there a probability can you make a HILDA game but David as the MC?
That's tentative, but there are a lot of problems with that. For starters, this day and age making a shota/loli game is a pain in the ass, first, you have to find an artist for it and all that, and you can get canceled, even here if you do still. I wouldn't want to age them up either, because... Why would be the point then? Although, I wouldn't mind working on it either way.

Still, I would love to do a game like that, but that does require resources that I don't have, or people willing to work with me with it (mostly artists, of course).

At the time, I have my eyes on a couple of IPs:
  • Scott Pilgrim
  • The Loud House
  • Amphibia
  • The Owl House
  • Gravity Falls
But again, it's hard to find any artist at all...

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
That's tentative, but there are a lot of problems with that. For starters, this day and age making a shota/loli game is a pain in the ass, first, you have to find an artist for it and all that, and you can get canceled, even here if you do still. I wouldn't want to age them up either, because... Why would be the point then? Although, I wouldn't mind working on it either way.

Still, I would love to do a game like that, but that does require resources that I don't have, or people willing to work with me with it (mostly artists, of course).

• Scott Pilgrim
  • The Loud House
  • Amphibia
  • The Owl House
  • Gravity Falls
especally in the accurate style

Apr 17, 2018
im having some problems with the game; selecting have sex with garnet in the warp room crashes,and also i cant click the old woman in a black coat to buy the outfits i think

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019

• Scott Pilgrim
  • The Loud House
  • Amphibia
  • The Owl House
  • Gravity Falls
why go for lolis when there are many women around the story itself?

Sykesjdhyejene

Apr 22, 2022
Tuve muchos problemas para instalar el juego y finalmente pude hacerlo en la pc después de tantos intentos, pero desperdicie mi tiempo, me salta "GemDomination-32.exe dejo de funcionar" cada ves que selecciono a Titánite en el faro o a Sadie para compar algo.

Porfavor díganme qué esto tiene solución.

Además que tampoco me funciona la versión de Android ya que se congela cada veces que toco guardar, ajustes o incluso iniciar el juego después de la introducción.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

• Scott Pilgrim
  • The Loud House
  • Amphibia
  • The Owl House
  • Gravity Falls
All of those are great ideas for games since we barely got any fan games of them (some zero). Although Loud House style would definitely give you more problems than the others. The safest one is Scott Pilgrim since the youngest girl is knives (I think).

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes