enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 1796850

Well, here are some more sketches! If you are wondering why just sketches, well, we are still properly working on the art of the game. Hopefully, they will be done soon enough, but you can see some of the progress in the other tiers.

View attachment 1796852

As for ElFatGato, he is still recovering, as I mentioned, I'll keep you up on that.

Quite short devlog, but not a lot to show right now since work just began. Still, I hope you enjoy the art! And remember, you can see more on .

View attachment 1796851

It's alright that you keep your opinion for now, mate. I hope that the final product can change your mind (y)

I was thinking about replacing that with the new one, for sure, but not for now.
The proto Garnet tumbling down looks suspiciously good. Like trying out for a Storyboarder position good.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
View attachment 1796850

Well, here are some more sketches! If you are wondering why just sketches, well, we are still properly working on the art of the game. Hopefully, they will be done soon enough, but you can see some of the progress in the other tiers.

View attachment 1796852

As for ElFatGato, he is still recovering, as I mentioned, I'll keep you up on that.

Quite short devlog, but not a lot to show right now since work just began. Still, I hope you enjoy the art! And remember, you can see more on .

View attachment 1796851

It's alright that you keep your opinion for now, mate. I hope that the final product can change your mind (y)

I was thinking about replacing that with the new one, for sure, but not for now.
What an amazing art, Amethyst was aways my least liked design from the main girls, but the first pic might put her on the top, glad that you guys aren't slowing down, looking forward for the future.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 1796850

View attachment 1796852

View attachment 1796851

i know i keep bein a broken record but its like when i mention accuracy you show something where the heads right but the rest clearly isnt like you think 'accurate' refers only to the head and not the rest of the body, sorry if that sounds rude im not tryin to be but im not sure how else to put that.

my point being is that as ive stated before she doesnt need to be made bustier and curvier to make her 'sexy/sexier', nor should she be, it doesnt make her more attractive it makes her more attractive to people who otherwise werent into her but makes her less attractive to people who actually did like her because its taking away from part of her design and what makes her appealing herself which is just a downgrade. you arent makin garnet skinnier so why make pearl thicker?

theres a pretty good variety of body types in su and they should keep that so everyone gets something. theres a difference between trying to make it accurate and she ends up a lil thicker or whatever legitimately unintentionally and claiming to try to be accurate while taking 'creative liberties' to make changes she doesnt need taking her away from her design like giving her noticably bigger breast/hips/whatever to cater to a specific audience other characters already fill in fine themselves and take away from the audiences who were actually here for her

Oct 7, 2019
Just wanna say about the 'body type' debate.

Have you guys actually SEEN the show? The characters are cartoons. Not animated humans, cartoons. They are curved outline. The gems look like, without the clothes, they would be barbie dolls with smooth featureless curves. They have to shapeshift at least a little bit in order to have reproductive organs, and I'm pretty sure that's a canon explanation to how Rose could have Steven. There's no way to 'accurately' draw rule 34 of gems unless you photoshop their clothes to their skin color.

What's more important is the 'spirit' of the character's appearance. Give it time, guys. See it in game and in context.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Business_Pearl.png

So! I've been working on the dating system and I think I got it to a T. As for how it will work:
  • Each gem will have 2 likes and 2 dislikes
  • There will be a total of 2 sets of 3 categories
  • Each item will have at least 2 of these categories
  • The more categories, the more expensive it will be
  • Any item will give 1 point of exp to the gems
  • For each liked category, it will add 1 point to that
  • For each disliked category it will subtract 1 point (min 0)
That being said, I also want to implement a "work" system, so doing missions isn't the only way for Steven to make money. As for Steven, I'm also implementing stats for him for the upcoming combat sequences. What this basically means is that you will have the option to make them easier with some money/time invested in Steven's stats.

I'm juggling the economy of the game to make things slightly challenging at the start but for things to progressively get easier as the game goes on! And well, that's it for the boring mechanics section of today's devlog.

Now that enough weeks have been gone by, I can also release details on how the new scenes will work!

We are planning on doing a sequence, like if it was a comic, with a base image, and support panels for that. The base image will be the base for said scene, and supporting panels will have actions, some animated, some not, this will also include a special panel for "emotions", so we don't give individual emotions to each scene, each scene will use a general emotion panel, this to reduce the amount of time spent per scene. This will, hopefully, make scenes more dynamic while also making them easier to work with.

We will also be dropping the specialized backgrounds per scene, and, instead, we will just blurry the background of whatever location you are at. This will allow you to replay the scene EVERYWHERE without worrying about some background not being correct.
You can check out how this will slightly look in our discord server!

I hope you liked this devlog. I will be doing some tests myself in the upcoming weeks and likely upload those for you guys to see! See you soon.

Also, no 15$ update this week, sorry guys.

EDIT: I forgot I could actually upload the whole thing here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I actually don't have a lot to show this week for free. But I can say, I got the gift system working and it's pretty neat. Not exactly as I wish it would work, though, but I can try to work on that later.

Everything has been going smoothly, and I hope the supporters can enjoy this week's update, especially because there wasn't 15$ update last week.

Next week the free posts should be cool, though. In the meantime, have a rebel Pearl.

poill.png

ILiveOnMemes

Dec 18, 2021
Got a bunch of errors trying to have sex with Garnet at the pad at night, anyone have this problem and/or know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Got a bunch of errors trying to have sex with Garnet at the pad at night, anyone have this problem and/or know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
For now, there shouldn't be a sex scene at the pad, so avoid trying to do anything with her there. I think I already fixed that, but I will take a look just in case.

Reactions: ILiveOnMemes

meataleks

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1796850

View attachment 1796852

View attachment 1796851

This art update turned me from "I probably wont get this game" to "Im definitely following this game". When will the art be updated in game?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
This art update turned me from "I probably wont get this game" to "Im definitely following this game". When will the art be updated in game?
Next update. Changing old scenes is not a priority for now, but since the new art will apply to characters without scenes currently (sadie, the pizza twins, etc), then you will get the new art right away with those characters.

It will likely be slower progress, DigitalKaiju's art may take more time to finish, BUT because of that, I will release updates more often, just with less content. I plan on release the next update to be just sadie scenes, even if I have to use some placeholder assets.

And boy, the sketches are amazing, can't wait to share them, let alone the final result.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
No, and I'm missing the key for the screenshot. I played this game when it first came out on a different pc, I saw the update and redownload.
Hmmm, that's strange. The screenshot key is S. On phones, you should be able to make screenshots using your phone app for that. There should also be a button on your options to delete some old data, so use it if you can, that COULD be the reason things are going crazy. This is honestly the only case I've at least heard about it.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes