AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
why go for lolis when there are many women around the story itself?
Not very knowledgeable on Hilda, admittedly. I know Hilda herself is pretty loli, and well, working on David, he is also a shota. As I said, I could go with aging up, but I'm not particularly into that.

Tuve muchos problemas para instalar el juego y finalmente pude hacerlo en la pc después de tantos intentos, pero desperdicie mi tiempo, me salta "GemDomination-32.exe dejo de funcionar" cada ves que selecciono a Titánite en el faro o a Sadie para compar algo.

Porfavor díganme qué esto tiene solución.

Además que tampoco me funciona la versión de Android ya que se congela cada veces que toco guardar, ajustes o incluso iniciar el juego después de la introducción.
Espero que no sea perdida de tiempo: Titanite no deberia tener ningun problema. Es la unica que te da problema? Y si es asi, en que circumstancia? Sadie tiene tienda, pero no deberia estar disponible de momento. Primera vez que escucho estos problemas, si puedes probar de nuevo, me serviria mucho.

Respecto a la version de Android, tiende a ser muy inestable, tambien depende de tu modelo.

Reactions: Misterafro

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
She-ra and the Princesses of Power would be a good serie, its pretty similiar to Steven Universe in some ways.

I wouldn't want to age them up either, because... Why would be the point then? Although, I wouldn't mind working on it either way.
I like what Four Elements did with the potions: Its time travel so main girls eventually becomes grannies in the present but they use potions to look youthful and there's scrolls in the earlier book to alter breast sizes.

Honestly, the concept would work in this game too. Gems can change their sizes and I recall Amethyst doing it a lot in the show. Though, I understand that it's still iffy; changing breast sizes, from flat to big or big to flat, might be more doable.

Last edited:

Sykesjdhyejene

Apr 22, 2022
No estoy muy bien informado sobre Hilda, es cierto. Sé que Hilda misma es bastante loli, y bueno, trabajando en David, él también es un shota. Como dije, podría ir con el envejecimiento, pero no estoy particularmente interesado en eso.

Espero que no sea perdida de tiempo: Titanite no deberia tener ningun problema. Es la unica que te da problema? Y si es asi, en que circunstancia? Sadie tiene tienda, pero no deberia estar disponible de momento. Primera vez que escucho estos problemas, si puedes probar de nuevo, me serviria mucho.

Respecto a la versión de Android, tiende a ser muy inestable, también depende de tu modelo.
[/CITA]

Bueno, cuando toco a Sadie para ir a la tienda, me aparece como item para comprar una rosquilla, pero apenas la abro me marca ese error y me cierra el juego, y Titánite no la puedo seleccionar en el faro para nada, me salta error y me cierra, esos dos errores me saltan nada mas.

supongo que tendré que esperar para ver si este problema se soluciona o si es mi pc el problema, tengo la 2.3 por si preguntás, gracias por leer el comentario y espero mucho de este proyecto.

PD: De los juegos que se mencionó como posible proyecto de interés, The Owl Hause sería muy bien recibido por lo buena que es la serie... Y otras cosas, claro.

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
don't know if someone already posted a guide on how to unlock garnet scene 2

alright, since some people had trouble with garnet scene 2 I'm posting a more detailed guide on how to unlock garnet scene 2, and hopefully, this works

(talking means pressing the quest text)

to start this talk with garnet and see her on the teleportation pad and go on to the next day.

-talk with the mayor on "u-stor"

-go to the "beach city boardwalk" and click on the "pizza place". (if you already did this and met buck and others skip this)

-go to the "beachside" and once steven picked up the stone talk with the girl who is on the "beachside" in the morning Monday-Friday

-wait till night and buck should be on "beachside" and then talk with him

-then go to "mask island"

reply if this didn't work or if I forgot something and I know my grammar sucks but oh well.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
how do i get the other clothes for the gems?
Not implemented yet, but probably later.
Honestly, the concept would work in this game too. Gems can change their sizes and I recall Amethyst doing it a lot in the show. Though, I understand that it's still iffy; changing breast sizes, from flat to big or big to flat, might be more doable.
I thought about it, but it requires A LOT of new assets. It depends how it is implemented, of course. I always kept it in mind for later, and definitively it will be Amethyst the one who will shapeshift the most.
anyone got full safe files?
It´s a few pages back, I believe.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Not implemented yet, but probably later.

I thought about it, but it requires A LOT of new assets. It depends how it is implemented, of course. I always kept it in mind for later, and definitively it will be Amethyst the one who will shapeshift the most.

It´s a few pages back, I believe.
i bet there's a ton of stuff you want to do but cant or not able to that must just suck

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys! So, as mentioned, we should get to work back in the game starting next month, as mentioned. Currently seeing details on how the scenes will work, probably with a new system, my goal is to reduce the number of assets needed for each scene but also keep the quality AND possibly keep animations, so they can be done faster and more constantly as well.

We are currently working on Sadie's scene, since the next update is, after all, the next update is the townie update.

Also, ElFatGato is ok! He was sick all along, but I'm glad that's the case. We will keep you up on that.

That's all for now, not a lot to say since not a lot of work is done yet. Mostly talking about how we will go forward. Also, enjoy some sketches for the higher tiers!

unknown.png

See you soon!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hey guys! So, as mentioned, we should get to work back in the game starting next month, as mentioned. Currently seeing details on how the scenes will work, probably with a new system, my goal is to reduce the number of assets needed for each scene but also keep the quality AND possibly keep animations, so they can be done faster and more constantly as well.

We are currently working on Sadie's scene, since the next update is, after all, the next update is the townie update.

Also, ElFatGato is ok! He was sick all along, but I'm glad that's the case. We will keep you up on that.

That's all for now, not a lot to say since not a lot of work is done yet. Mostly talking about how we will go forward. Also, enjoy some sketches for the higher tiers!

View attachment 1782748

See you soon!
so will y'all still be goin forward with the artist change since y'all already started the shift or will kaiju be on standby now that you know gatos situation?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
so will y'all still be goin forward with the artist change since y'all already started the shift or will kaiju be on standby now that you know gatos situation?
Still working that out. ElFatGato still doesn't feel well, and it will be at least a month before he recovers, I hope.

same tbh but imo it hinges on his ability to be accurate
Not for the game, but... Here, take a look at this one. I have more I may post in the following weeks.
Pearl_Images1.png

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Still working that out. ElFatGato still doesn't feel well, and it will be at least a month before he recovers, I hope.

Not for the game, but... Here, take a look at this one. I have more I may post in the following weeks.
View attachment 1795038
for the most part it looks great, but the chest has me concerned. looks like he gave her noticeably larger breasts there, enough so she's even got cleavage, i know you said this isnt for the game but it isnt helpin me trust in his accuracy any better since i already knew he could draw the faces its the body ive yet to see him draw right

• Sad
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

View attachment 1795038
It looks perfect honestly, perfect between recognizable Pearl and yet sexier than the OG Pearl, I think this style fits better compared to the HJ scene that we have currently.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Amy_Sketches.png

Well, here are some more sketches! If you are wondering why just sketches, well, we are still properly working on the art of the game. Hopefully, they will be done soon enough, but you can see some of the progress in the other tiers.

Garnet_Farley.png

As for ElFatGato, he is still recovering, as I mentioned, I'll keep you up on that.

Quite short devlog, but not a lot to show right now since work just began. Still, I hope you enjoy the art! And remember, you can see more on .

Eo2XpNhVEAAjf3x.jpg

for the most part it looks great, but the chest has me concerned. looks like he gave her noticeably larger breasts there, enough so she's even got cleavage, i know you said this isnt for the game but it isnt helpin me trust in his accuracy any better since i already knew he could draw the faces its the body ive yet to see him draw right
It's alright that you keep your opinion for now, mate. I hope that the final product can change your mind (y)

It looks perfect honestly, perfect between recognizable Pearl and yet sexier than the OG Pearl, I think this style fits better compared to the HJ scene that we have currently.
I was thinking about replacing that with the new one, for sure, but not for now.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes