(reup)
Version 0.2.3 changelog:
  • Fixed Garnet bush problem when attempting to enter the accessories tab
  • Fixed Garnet not following you under the right conditions
  • Fixed Connie missing from the education center to progress
  • Fixed an error when revisiting chillgirl’s second scene
  • Fixed some errors when replaying scenes on Rose’s TV
  • Fixed some phone menu errors in the location tab and the tasks
  • Fixed Lapis progression where you are asked right away to follow her in corruption
  • Fixed a problem when accessing the OC’s wardrobe
  • Fixed some Rose’s Room wardrobe problems
  • Fixed a lot of grammar mistakes
  • Added a secret guest in the gloryhole

This update mostly fixes some stuff that was present in the public release. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Now, for the news... This leaves a sour taste in the mouth, but I have to announce that ElFatGato has been AWOL for around a month and a half now. This is very unlike him and I’m actually worried because he usually tells me when he does so. This time, he just went missing one day and that’s it. I don’t know if he intended to abandon the project or if something happened to him, but, I really wish him well.

Does this mean Gem Domination is over? Fuck no. I was down ever since this happened since we were so close to release. I had a lot of time to think over what was going to happen next, and I ultimately decided I am going to continue the project, maybe not with the same scope, but only time will tell that.

There are many challenges about continuing the game without ElFatGato; he took care of everything visually, characters, scenes, backgrounds, assets, advertisements, everything. The team will either have to grow up or I will have to solve things my own way in order to make up for his leave.

If he ever comes back, we will welcome him with open arms. That being said, I’m already working on it. What do you guys think about this?

Scene_01.gif

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
went to start it last night and when i loaded my save it gave me an error and went to the beginning like a started a new game, i still got my save but no matter what i do loading it goes to the beginning. im just gonna start over since itll let me see how different some things are now but just thought id report that.

side note very sorry to hear about ElFatGatos disappearance i sincerely hope he's alright and returns soon, like maybe he just forgot to pay his internet or got sick or somethin, if in the worst case you do have to replace him my comment tword the 'changes' thing is just remember accuracy matters and no characters need to be changed to make them more attractive or somethin, i know different art styles can make accuracy more difficult and the only thing i can really say on that is trying to find someone who can be as accurate as possible should be a big hiring point if it isnt already.

sorry if im a broken record on that but with how the internet is now a days it cant be said enough cause of how easily it's forgotten or disregarded and sorry if i come across as an asshole i really suck with words lol

Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
went to start it last night and when i loaded my save it gave me an error and went to the beginning like a started a new game, i still got my save but no matter what i do loading it goes to the beginning. im just gonna start over since itll let me see how different some things are now but just thought id report that.

side note very sorry to hear about ElFatGatos disappearance i sincerely hope he's alright and returns soon, like maybe he just forgot to pay his internet or got sick or somethin, if in the worst case you do have to replace him my comment tword the 'changes' thing is just remember accuracy matters and no characters need to be changed to make them more attractive or somethin, i know different art styles can make accuracy more difficult and the only thing i can really say on that is trying to find someone who can be as accurate as possible should be a big hiring point if it isnt already.

sorry if im a broken record on that but with how the internet is now a days it cant be said enough cause of how easily it's forgotten or disregarded and sorry if i come across as an asshole i really suck with words lol
v0.1.1 savefile are not compatible with the new version. Hopefully, last time this happens!

Reactions: ReaCreations

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
MEGA (reup)
Version 0.2.3 changelog:
  • Fixed Garnet bush problem when attempting to enter the accessories tab
  • Fixed Garnet not following you under the right conditions
  • Fixed Connie missing from the education center to progress
  • Fixed an error when revisiting chillgirl’s second scene
  • Fixed some errors when replaying scenes on Rose’s TV
  • Fixed some phone menu errors in the location tab and the tasks
  • Fixed Lapis progression where you are asked right away to follow her in corruption
  • Fixed a problem when accessing the OC’s wardrobe
  • Fixed some Rose’s Room wardrobe problems
  • Fixed a lot of grammar mistakes
  • Added a secret guest in the gloryhole

This update mostly fixes some stuff that was present in the public release. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Now, for the news... This leaves a sour taste in the mouth, but I have to announce that ElFatGato has been AWOL for around a month and a half now. This is very unlike him and I’m actually worried because he usually tells me when he does so. This time, he just went missing one day and that’s it. I don’t know if he intended to abandon the project or if something happened to him, but, I really wish him well.

Does this mean Gem Domination is over? Fuck no. I was down ever since this happened since we were so close to release. I had a lot of time to think over what was going to happen next, and I ultimately decided I am going to continue the project, maybe not with the same scope, but only time will tell that.

There are many challenges about continuing the game without ElFatGato; he took care of everything visually, characters, scenes, backgrounds, assets, advertisements, everything. The team will either have to grow up or I will have to solve things my own way in order to make up for his leave.

If he ever comes back, we will welcome him with open arms. That being said, I’m already working on it. What do you guys think about this?

View attachment 1765927
thats a shame about elfatgato. hope it works out in later updates

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Nice pics esp the gif... got any more?
Check out DigitalKaiju's art.

Getting a glitch when I try to buy a snack for the Chill Girl again.
Markdown attached;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
```
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Will try it out. That's the revisit, right?

rokaroy

Nov 24, 2018
anyone knows the command to unlock the gallery? some Scenes that I have already unlocked are somehow still locked even on the v 0.2.3

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
anyone knows the command to unlock the gallery? some Scenes that I have already unlocked are somehow still locked even on the v 0.2.3
For them to unlock you have to see the scene at least once, with the hotfix the only way to achieve that is to rewatch them by starting a new game. Might make a button to fix it in the future, or just cheat codes just in case.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
So do I. I'm excited about the new art, though.

What do you guys think?
View attachment 1766101 View attachment 1766102 View attachment 1766103
art style is great but yeah definitely needs a lot of adapting cause peridot and lapis are both way too thick there, peris tits are too big but not far off from at least reasonable and lapis's are absurdly too big. i know there just samples of the artists work but probably woulda been a good idea to find something more accurate theyve done cause seein lapis like that just gives a bad first impression of the artist imo

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
In the middle of the screen, you can press it for new places.

They will likely be end game content.
i think the end game content sure not be the diamond but our Spinel friend and for the dom not love i think she sure have sex toy in her pussy and pink diamond want her to understand lust but she never did not our mc

Reactions: AmazonessKing
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes