Oct 7, 2019
Got impatient and forked over the extra $5 to play the release. Worth it. Didn't expect the update to cater to me so...specifically. Nice.

One thing I should note is that there seems to be a bit of bug when talking to Pearl sometimes. The player gets the message 'That's all for Amethyst's Route for now', despite neither Amethyst's or Pearl's routes being completed when I got the message. Also there should really be a better way of handling overlapping quests and events when talking to a character, should they have multiple things the player needs to talk to them about.

Anyway, that's it for my feedback. Thanks for the great game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination Ver0.2.1 (Supporters) it's Out!

lapis_farewell1.png

will you be able to update faster now or do we have to wait forever between updates?
Faster, now that we have a writer.

Also there should really be a better way of handling overlapping quests and events when talking to a character, should they have multiple things the player needs to talk to them about.
Do want to work on that. Likely a many if there's more than one thing to talk about. But which instance are you talking about specifically? I try to keep things one at a time with most people.

Reactions: Noce
Oct 7, 2019
Do want to work on that. Likely a many if there's more than one thing to talk about. But which instance are you talking about specifically? I try to keep things one at a time with most people.
Biggest one was trying to talk with the Mayor in front of the storage. Talking with him just brought up Greg's dialog instead.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
The game will be out on the 16th for the general public
i think it's actually the 23 that it'll go free
edit: and i was wrong. i blame amazon for saying it'll go free next week!!!!! damn you and your early release that i wanted very very much!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
WOOOHOOOO It's finally got release, can't wait to download and check out the content. Wonder but are the old saves still working for this version? Considered there's lot of reworked of old scenes should I start a new game?

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
1650115602015.png 1650115667766.png
not sure how call became jump ?? :unsure:.... hope this isn't something that presist in the game noticed it twice in text so far

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
I am also curious do we new game this version or are saves compatible its hard to tell since there not changelog

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Will Steven be less of a...manlet, than the show? We know he can use the transformation thing, why not.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes