3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
When a RE appears you always have the option to play or skip it with no penalties, so a button would be pretty useless. Random exams already appear when there's nothing else to do, but only children and teen are implemented right now, but when other age groups will be ready random exams will always appear.

As for the last point, there already are random exams separate from other parts of the game, creating only RME: in Exam mode you can choose "Random" and play endless exams.

:)
But when I play Story if there's not a New Patient in Waiting Room I get just a one sentence click-once telling patient have something and not a full examination, that normal process to get proper diagnosis.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I think Asperger Syndrome is glitched. Patient comes in for an annual physical. If you ask all the pre-exam questions and do a full exam you get "severely under performed" and no money even when you get the prescription and discharge orders correct.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
But when I play Story if there's not a New Patient in Waiting Room I get just a one sentence click-once telling patient have something and not a full examination, that normal process to get proper diagnosis.
That's because the Random Exams are still in development. Right now only when the randomizer hits Children or Teens it plays the exam, since Young Adults, Adults and Elders are not present.

When those age groups will be added it won't pass a single day without a random exam is generated :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I think Asperger Syndrome is glitched. Patient comes in for an annual physical. If you ask all the pre-exam questions and do a full exam you get "severely under performed" and no money even when you get the prescription and discharge orders correct.
Some exams might need balance in their given points. Thanks for the feedback on this one.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Just have a quick question.

Is there a cheat or something where I can remove having a girlfriend, so I can try out the Vanessa Path without having to start up a completely new game? I mean, I've looked at the cheats and not seen anything that would suggest that I could, so I was curious if this were possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just have a quick question.

Is there a cheat or something where I can remove having a girlfriend, so I can try out the Vanessa Path without having to start up a completely new game? I mean, I've looked at the cheats and not seen anything that would suggest that I could, so I was curious if this were possible.

Any help would be appreciated.
Yes its your phone and any girl you can call can be your new GF and it will end the old GF for the new.
You can only have 1 GF at a time now but once the game is done you will be able to have as many as you can handle.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Sandra/Serena is a typo, sorry about that.

As for the event, it still happens in fact (she is pregnant and concerned about it since she's splitting up with Greg) and turn to the MC since he's one of the few friends she has. You have nothing to do with the pregnancy of course but you still interact with her regardless (choices will matter of course).
Summing up:

Elisa patch = true, MC are the father.

Elisa patch = false, someone are the father.

Correct?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Hi guys!

Steam Early Access is going to be hit very soon, maybe with 0.0.19 or 0.0.20 and I'm excited to share with you what it will mean for Patrons.

The game will be available on , and for a price of about 14,99$, this means that when you buy the game it will be yours forever and each major update will be included whenever it is released. The game will be finished in 2019 as Steam page states and it will be updated for the time being.

As of now I still don't know if this price will stay the same once the game is fully released, as it will stay in Early Access for a year at least.

Of course Patreon pledgers will have access to major releases earlier than other users, in this way:

• 20$+ patrons will access the update 6 weeks before public release
  • 10$+ patrons will access the update 4 weeks before public release
  • 5$+ patrons will access the update 2 weeks before public release
  • 3$+ patrons will access the update 5 days before public release
As you can see I added the 3$+ tier reward as well. But that's not it!

Whoever pledges, or has pledged in the past at least 30$ will get a FREE Steam key (limit one per patron). This means that if you pledge 30$ you'll get your key immediately, and if you pledge 1$ you'll get it when you hit 30$ total. This also applies to Patrons who no longer support the game.

Other news include revamped rewards for 1$ patrons with new polls to decide the game's story development and new rewards for 50$ patrons as well.

New tiers will be available in a few weeks, once I decide when the game will hit the virtual shelves of the shops above. You can contact me for any info you might need as I'm always at your disposal.

I hope you'll keep supporting the game, as you know this is an ambitious project and it needs all the support it deserves to get. :)

Be safe and healthy,

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Interesting game. Have just started, and are trying to get the hang of it.

Time and time again I get told that I missed performing certain checks during the exam, but none of them are available in any way. For instance the game claims I missed checking x-rays, urin samples etc. But none of that shows up as an option even though that would seem logical, even to an non-medical-trained gamer.

Some of the patients seems possible to meet after having a visit at your medical center and others not. Does this depend on your performance/connection with them or there only a few "playable" patients?

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Edit: Seems like the equipment wasn't available and had to be purchased first. If so, shouldn't this be implemented somehow? "This injury would require an x-ray, but as you not have such equipent available this would not affect your score. Tip: upgrade and purchase equipment for better stats and scores!"

Why do do you get patients with injuries you can't properly exam? What about unlocking patients after you purchase different equipment, and some tip here and there reminding the player that with more equipment, a wider range of patient/cases would be available?

GorgasmX

Sep 2, 2017
Ok folks, here's my feedback after playing the game for about 10 hours; It's amazing!
I have no clue if is actually a part of any medical team, but the game reaches to a very intense level of detail when comes to medical terms, and the examinations. of course we're talking about a very early version, so there are things that will be change or be replaced in the future, but I have a really good feeling about General Practitioner.

I really enjoyed the character development, and each type of girl has a very unique personality. Same goes for the patients at the clinic. So far I came across a few options that I had to do, and it somehow defined how the game would run from now on, including relationships. I Have yet to try different routes, but so far I think the game, it's one of the best out there, and it's really a good mix between an Adult Dating SIM, with a general-practitioner Simulator, and don't forget the minimal but interesting management tools available. Players can customize their clinic, define their amount of cash and even take side jobs at other clinics. It's very addictive and I can see where the game can and will surely improve. In short words; A solid and fantastic experience. Looking forward for the Steam version.

kapone89

Nov 8, 2017
i have a question. Can you save the girl in the Abandoned House or does she dies no matter what i do? i have tried all i can think of and still she dies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a question. Can you save the girl in the Abandoned House or does she dies no matter what i do? i have tried all i can think of and still she dies.
No you can not but it is part of 1 quest in the game.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Just played for the first time and man, OH MAN!
There are things that got me ecstatic:
1) had no idea that a game from f95zone can teach me something!
2) Even if player should do some grind for money/stats it's still intresting and have some variabkes that dont give you the chance to disable brain -> go clicking.
3) Events! They are not annoying and not rare. The are just right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the greate game!

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks to all of you for the kind words about the game, I hope it will continue to entertain you as each update goes live :)

I also hope Patrons won't decrease the way they are (I wrote a post about the new "adult devs situation" back there) because the game's development could be at stake in a few months if things don't improve... :(

Lost about 100 patrons and about 1000$ in the last three months since they flagged every game "Adult content" without a chance to be found on Patreon search list. :(

Reactions: Krull
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes