3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
will this give any explanation?
Your video drivers are outdated, so I'd update them.

FYI - that's just for the PC you're on now b/c that log file says your OS, video controller, and driver version and I looked up the right driver.

Do that, reboot, try to fire up the game again & let me know what happens. If you could respond to this post so I don't have to watch the thread, I'd appreciate it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Your video drivers are outdated, so I'd update them.

FYI - that's just for the PC you're on now b/c that log file says your OS, video controller, and driver version and I looked up the right driver.

Do that, reboot, try to fire up the game again & let me know what happens. If you could respond to this post so I don't have to watch the thread, I'd appreciate it.
no...still white screen..its ok..i knew having to pull out my emergency PC would exclude alot of what am used to doing easily..lol...i'll just have to move along from this game until my main is repaired.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
no...still white screen..its ok..i knew having to pull out my emergency PC would exclude alot of what am used to doing easily..lol...i'll just have to move along from this game until my main is repaired.
Sorry bud :(

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
yea after reading the description, i like the concept, cuz i love the med fetish buuut, be careful how you plan on implement pediatrics....

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can anyone help me and tell me how to get Clara interested in me in the park, what choices should I pick for that?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i would say, renpy has problems finding the right renderer and or it uses directx and your driver is malfunctioning
try holding <shift> while starting the game and select one, preferable opengl

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, it's there finally something with the sis or not ?
Probably not. According the roadmap there will no be more content with sister/cousin until february, update 0.023. Since I'm not really interested in other story arcs and characters in the game, probably I'll skip the updates until that one.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Not sure if this is the error someone else is speaking of, but when I skip to the new update, Erika automatically is treated like my girlfriend and gets jealous over the baby.
It should ask you some questions about your relationship with her...

is there any way to improve the staff performance? I went ahead and hired 4 or 5 staff members, I'm now stuck in a frustrating loop of working twice every day just to make enough money to pay them (because when they actually turn up to work they mostly cost me money), and then being too tired in the evening to do anything from fixing their mistakes.. also my clinic fame has dropped from over 100 to negetive 20 due to incompetant staff.

reached the part where the gangster guy strong arms you into doing things for him, I allowed him the free check-ups but refused to give him half my income.. 2 days later he met me again only this time I had no 'points' so i was forced to give him half my income.. as it is I am making no money (Due to my shitty staff). So at this point I just kinda gave up..
Staff skills will be allowed to improve very soon in an upcoming update. Kiko's dad coming to the clinic twice has been solved in 0.0.18 (and 0.0.17 fast fix 4 as well), so it won't happen anymore if you replay that part with the newest update :)

yea after reading the description, i like the concept, cuz i love the med fetish buuut, be careful how you plan on implement pediatrics....
Don't worry mate, that's an old topic of discussion. Underage characters are never fully undressed in the game and never used is sexually-related content at all :)

Aug 16, 2017
been quite a few changes since I last played. started a new game some hours ago and time just flew by :D

only got past the festival as I have been grinding out the work.

a big plus is that the grind doesn't feel like a grind as there are so many variables to keep interest, rather than some quick repeat scenes that just dull the senses. also the mixture of story and examinations keeps things interesting so its never dull.

one questionable point is the amount of underage examinations. apart from the story arc ones, every optional examination was someone underaged. not a single random one was an adult, which was a little discomforting as all the adult ones auto skip with just a minor description.

aside from this, the game is engrossing and has the grind/business management/sex mixture that many devs could learn from.....big thumbs up :)

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
one questionable point is the amount of underage examinations. apart from the story arc ones, every optional examination was someone underaged. not a single random one was an adult, which was a little discomforting as all the adult ones auto skip with just a minor description.
Of course that is! Random Exams are still in development and only "Children" and "Teens" age groups have been released for now.
Young adults, Adults and Elders will be available in upcoming updates, so that will vary a lot often (since those age groups are bigger it might also mean children will be uncommon in the future. :)

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Probably not. According the roadmap there will no be more content with sister/cousin until february, update 0.023. Since I'm not really interested in other story arcs and characters in the game, probably I'll skip the updates until that one.
thanks for the answer and i'm like you so i'm going to wait for the 0.023

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Not sure if this is the error someone else is speaking of, but when I skip to the new update, Erika automatically is treated like my girlfriend and gets jealous over the baby.
Oh right it does have a pregnancy tag. Downloading now.:eazyHype:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Patreon Tiers have been updated and improved!
Hi guys!

Have a look at the brand new Tiers for patrons, published today in anticipation of the upcoming Steam Release of the game, which will bring 0.0.17 with all fixes to the Early Access Program.

Now it's the perfect time to become a subscriber to General Practitioner, let's see why together!

Also remember that

Whoever pledges, or has pledged in the past a total of at least 30$ will get a FREE Steam key! (limit one per Patron)

1$ Patron - Student

• Access to patron-only content
  • Patron rank on discord
    Access to Main chat and bug-reports chat
  • Patron-only polls
3$ Patron - Supporter

• Play the newest release 5 days before it's published!
  • Patron rank on discord
    Access to Main chat and bug-reports chat
  • Patron-only polls
5$ Patron - Resident

• Play the newest release 2 weeks before it's published!
  • Patron-only polls
  • "Random Examinations" enabled in-game.
  • Sneak peek photos of upcoming releases
  • Student rank on Discord, giving you access to the "Walkthrough channel" to ask/give hints on the game and discover cheats
10$ Patron - Fellowship Trainer

• Play the newest release 4 weeks before it's published!
  • Digital OST (Original Sound Track)
  • Official Walkthrough
  • Patron-only polls
  • Student rank on Discord, giving you access to the "Walkthrough channel" to ask/give hints on the game and discover cheats
20$ Patron - Attending Physician

• Play the newest release 6 weeks before it's published!
  • Choose how stories will develop between 2 to 3 possibilities each month!
  • You may name a new patient with any first name and surname you wish each month
  • Official Walkthrough
  • Patron-only polls
30$ Patron - Consultant Physician

• Free Steam key!
  • Customized examination (you can write down what the examination will contain. If it's legal and fits in the game as a whole I will include in the game) each month
  • You may name a new character with any first name and surname you wish each month
  • You may name a new patient with any first name and surname you wish each month
  • Official Walkthrough
  • Patron-only polls
  • Physician rank on discord, giving you access to the "New Ideas" channel, where you can ask/suggest about the development of examinations and story arcs.
50$ Patron - Professor

• Free Steam key!
  • Customized examination (you can write down what the examination will contain. If it's legal and fits in the game as a whole I will include in the game) each month
  • You may name a new character with any first name and surname you wish each month
  • Official Walkthrough
  • Patron-only polls
  • Physician rank on discord, giving you access to the "New Ideas" channel, where you can ask/suggest about the development of examinations and story arcs.
  • Your name/logo in the game's credits
  • A free Bruni Multimedia gadget (coming soon, applies even if becomes available when you no longer support 50$ as long as you did at least once since November 2018).

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes